Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Raise funds for the Academy with Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Fellas"]Chelsea! Ahh carp, the cowdenbeath game is ft.... [:(] We nearly stole it...
[/quote]

Yeah, what moron tipped that one?  Oh..........................oooops. [:$]

So so close P''boro. And I hear Cowdenbeath nearly won but missed a last minute penalty. Great effort by all. Thanks to Billy nothing is lost and we will be back again next week for another go[Y]

Canary Ryan - If you are looking in please could you acknowledge that it''s your turn next week.

I''ll be back after the weekend with the stats....

Yep Nutty, so so close yet as Ray would have been telling us if he was here we do the freebet for the fun and any money raised is a bonus so there is no need to be down hearted.

Here''s to next weeks shot at Billy [:D]

All PUPs who picked a City win  today dedicated it to Ray,

In response I feel sure he guided each of the goals into the net from above.

Bless you Ray !

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Nairn County to beat Fort William [:)]As it is such an obscure game, if that is not available then Rangers to beat Falkirk[/quote]Nairn won 2-0 [:)]

Just been back through the whole thread and found that Trent seems to be missing. Did he contact anybody with his pick?

Nutty have you heard from Trent?[:^)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Just been back through the whole thread and found that Trent seems to be missing. Did he contact anybody with his pick?

Nutty have you heard from Trent?[:^)]

[/quote]

Hello all. Gutted to have missed this weeks picking, unfortunetly we

have been up the South East coast of Oz. where there is

nothing remotely like a town. Which has been great fun in terms of

seeing new places and meeting random people, but no help finding internet. This week more than

any I wanted it be a winning week. In semi-civilized territory now so will do my best to post next week. Dont worry Inchy, the battle shall re-commence soon! (I assume given your win you shall overtake me?)

Unlucky P''boro, was a good effort and so close. Couldn''t believe what happened with my pick. Grimsby beating Wycombe, I didn''t see that one coming, still that''s football I guess, how many of us would truely have predicted 4-0 to us yesterday, but what a day it was.

51 PUPs picked this week with 41 winning naps making a very impressive 80% of us correct. Trent is still  just hanging on at the Top Of The Pups but Inchy is right on his tail. MacsPerm is close in 3rd now and has the longest winning run now with 8. 

Here are the latest standings : -

Picker

Season

Season %

Trent Canary

16-18

Inch High

21-24

MacDougall’s perm

18-21

Arrdee

18-22

We8wba

12-15

Gentleman Jim

19-24

Leedscanary

18-23

NCFC_Shaun

18-23

Pboro_Canary

17-22

Mr. Bump

16-21

Newyorkcanary

18-24

Shack Attack

15-20

Kathy

9-12

Obiwancanary

14-19

Beaker

16-22

Hissing Sid

16-22

Delia’s Devon…

17-24

Fellas

17-24

BringBackIwan

12-17

Sparkos

14-20

1st Wazzock

16-24

Norfolkchance1

16-24

Cosmic Twin

15-23

Muddy funster

15-23

Mister Chops

13-20

Cityangel

12-19

GazzaTCC

12-19

Methcanary

12-19

Norfolkbroadslim

12-19

Graham Humphrey

14-23

Nutty nigel

14-24

Lucky Green Trainers

13-23

The Butler

13-23

Canary Ryan

10-18

Berkshire Canary

12-22

Sports Desk - Pete

13-24

Yankee Canary

13-24

Hughsey

7-13

This weeks naps were divided amongst 20 different teams with 14 being correct making a 70% success rate which is 10% up on the seasons average. Here''s the current table which shows where us PUP''s [&] have been getting most joy.

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

14-20

325-542

Premiership

2-3

43-80

Championship

1-1

41-79

League One

2-3

35-71

League Two

1-3

18-52

Conference

2-2

25-38

Welsh

0-1

12-17

English Cups

16-25

Scots Premiership

1-1

22-27

Scots Leagues

2-3

18-31

Scots Cup

4-5

Europe

3-3

67-88

Internationals

23-28

World Club

1-1

With the 3 selections from Europe all being successful that table now looks like this : -

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

3-3

67-88

Spain

2-2

16-24

Italy

15-21

Holland

11-14

France

4-6

Germany

5-5

Greece

1-1

7-7

Belgium

2-2

Turkey

3-3

Sweden

1-1

Austria

2-3

Macedonia

0-1

Switzerland

1-1

[quote user="canary in north west surrey"]

I have never tried this before ( wish I had when Arrdee was alive ) so here goes Spanish div 2 a , very tight division this, 12 point seperate religation to promotion ,

Elche to beat Nastic of Tarragona 2.0 .

[/quote]

Welcome to the free bet to you and as others have said to all our new PUPs this week. Arrdee will have been so proud looking down at us all.

Now this was an amazing piece of tipping. All we ask is for a nap but you correctly gave us everything including the final score. Elche did indeed win 2-0 and it wasn''t a gimme based on the league table. I''m impressed CinNWS[Y] As with all out new PUPs please keep coming back.

I have taken note of those brave PUPs who have put themselves forward to make the final selections. Thankyou for that. I will try to keep to Arrdees rota as much as I can but I''m grateful to have  Meth, Angel and Muddy ready to step in.

If you are looking in CanaryRyan - Arrdee had you down to make the final selections this Saturdy (24th) Are you still OK with that?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I have taken note of those brave PUPs who have put themselves forward to make the final selections. Thankyou for that. I will try to keep to Arrdees rota as much as I can but I''m grateful to have  Meth, Angel and Muddy ready to step in.

If you are looking in CanaryRyan - Arrdee had you down to make the final selections this Saturdy (24th) Are you still OK with that?

[/quote]

I''d be up for having another go should you be desperate for numbers. Obviously after the ones who are yet to have a turn get their go [Y]

And I hope you don''t mind me asking, but is the end-of-season bet still happening. Something to do with the top 5 in the league chosing the winners of the leagues. Don''t think I expect you to make this carry on because I would suspect it will no longer be happening ... Just curious that''s all [Y]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]More than happy to give it a go, if required, Nutty.[/quote]

Thank you Gazza. I have added you to the list and I will try to work it out in keeping with what I can find out about Arrdees rota.

Still calling Canary Ryan???

nutty just done a bit of research, canary ryan has posted 2/3 last weeks, so chances are he will turn up. but looks like he only posts on the free bet thread nutty. so hard track him down until new thread up and some picks are in.

[quote user="Web Team - Dave"]nutty just done a bit of research, canary ryan has posted 2/3 last weeks, so chances are he will turn up. but looks like he only posts on the free bet thread nutty. so hard track him down until new thread up and some picks are in. [/quote]I think you''re skating on thin ice there We8, I seem to remember "Web Team-Cluck" being banned for the same thing.

Sorry if I''m having a blonde moment but can someone explain to me what this means in the pup''s chart

Cityangel

12-19

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sorry if I''m having a blonde moment but can someone explain to me what this means in the pup''s chart

Cityangel

12-19

[/quote]Correct naps: 12Total naps: 19Percentage: 63%