Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL SHEFF UTD MATCH THREAD***

Have we even looked like scoreing today? I haven''t even botherd to listen to the pain of listening to Norwich City away, it''s too much to take! I wont let this football club get me down no more, far too often in recent years I have spent the most part of my weekend feeling very upset and annoyed at my clubs performance over the weekend, I wont no more, i''ll just try my best to ignore my emotions towards the club and therefore do the best to enjoy my weekend.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]See that Lee Clark''s Huddersfield Town are 1-0 up away.[/quote]

Yeah GR should have gone there and we kept LC....have you noticed since he left,  Norwich have been and would seemingly continue to be in free fall

OTBC

St.John

Oh dear, we are going to get the usual excuses if we don''t win, we were unlucky, we should have got more from the game, we deserved at least a point blah-blah-blah [:S]

OooooooOOOOOOOHHHH Hoolahan - Lupoli - unlucky again - off the post again.That''s Roeder''s post-match interview sorted then..."well, we hit the post twice and you can''t do much more than that..."Except score, or chase the game with more than 1 up front when you''re losing and the back line of the opposition sounds rubbish - and WHY do we insist on playing pretty passing moves 40 yards from goal when a more direct approach might benefit?Anyway, here comes 2-0, I''ve had enough.  Have a good evening all, laters.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="wolfie"]Why is Cort on the bench?[/quote]

Hit the post..DOH! Cort isn''t fit!

[/quote]

So  why is he on the bench?

if he isn''t fit then why not try one of OUR youngsters - sure no Norwich fans would begrudge that, and there must be one or two good uns in there!!

[quote user="CT "]I bet we''ll lose. I''m not too bothered and that is the saddest thing for me [:(]
[/quote]

Know what you mean CT, been like that for weeks.  I think the lack of hope is what''s helping kill my eagerness.

[quote user="wolfie"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="wolfie"]Why is Cort on the bench?[/quote]

Hit the post..DOH! Cort isn''t fit!

[/quote]

So  why is he on the bench?

[/quote]

Ask Fecking Roeder!!!

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Have we even looked like scoreing today? I haven''t even botherd to listen to the pain of listening to Norwich City away, it''s too much to take! I wont let this football club get me down no more, far too often in recent years I have spent the most part of my weekend feeling very upset and annoyed at my clubs performance over the weekend, I wont no more, i''ll just try my best to ignore my emotions towards the club and therefore do the best to enjoy my weekend.[/quote]

Er, we have hit the post twice, so I think you could say that we have come pretty damn close to scoring!  Second half we have bossed - possession stats now 53:47 in our favour - but as ever, we just haven''t been able to get the ball in the net....whilst we have been poor all too often this season, it has to be said that we have had very little luck.

Come on everyone, would anyone actually expect us to win this game anyway?  Get real, I know we are all gutted at how the season is going, but I am not surprised we aren''t getting anything from this game, and I wouldn''t have expected us to at the start of the season either.

[quote user="San Miguel"]if he isn''t fit then why not try one of OUR youngsters - sure no Norwich fans would begrudge that, and there must be one or two good uns in there!![/quote]

Don''t think GR rates them too much.  Mind you if we drop into the relegation zone after the P-P games are played, then I reckon he should give them a chance at the very least.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Have we even looked like scoreing today? I haven''t even botherd to listen to the pain of listening to Norwich City away, it''s too much to take! I wont let this football club get me down no more, far too often in recent years I have spent the most part of my weekend feeling very upset and annoyed at my clubs performance over the weekend, I wont no more, i''ll just try my best to ignore my emotions towards the club and therefore do the best to enjoy my weekend.[/quote]

Hit the post twice and been causing a lot of trouble with our crossing, Lupoli''s had a few shots around the penalty area.

Real problem is the defence it sounds like Sheff Utd could have had at least 2 maybe more with ease.

It sounds like we''ve kept on playing but are ultimately not good enough.

Hear on the Beeb that Wolves fans are booing their own team (no change there then) - OK they''re losing at home to PNE but FFS they''re top!  Fickle Wolves b**tards as normal!

Peter Grant''s record at Norwich: Played 54; Won 18; Drawn 12; Lost 24. Assuming they''re all league games (which they''re not but for the sake of the comparison bear with me) that''s 1.22 pts per game.

Glenn Roeder''s record at Norwich before today: Played 60; Won 20; Drawn 14: Lost 26. That''s 1.23 pts per game assuming the same as above.

Roeder''s record is no better than Grant''s. Grant was rightly sacked. Roeder should be sacked tonight. Enough is enough.

Now I''ve never managed Englnad (yet), but wouldn''t you think (I would), that when you are losing why not play 2 up front?

We really are doomed.