Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL SHEFF UTD MATCH THREAD***

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What happens now will be the traditional Roeder motivational half-time talk, so we''ll be 2-0 down after 10 mins of the second half and play like a bunch of strangers who just met at the local park.
[/quote]

If that happens I think we have a chance.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What happens now will be the traditional Roeder motivational half-time talk, so we''ll be 2-0 down after 10 mins of the second half and play like a bunch of strangers who just met at the local park.
[/quote]

...we will play well for 10-15 mins after they''ve got their second, though, and get one back - before playing like strangers again (...how many times have we seen that this season, 5? 10? - way too many, that''s for sure).

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re in a good mood Yankee [:D] When are you coming over to join us for a drink?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Cort on for sitonyourarski I hope![/quote]Bring on Cort and play a bit of Lump ball - their defence does''nt sound great.

looks like the Frenchman is seriously injured

whilst i wish him no harm, i''d be happy to see him go back to Wigan

perhaps we can have Heskey in his place?

Sibbi off on a stretcher, leaves us Cort and Loopiloo as the only two strikers at the club.

Swallow your pride and bring back Jamie.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sibbi off on a stretcher, leaves us Cort and Loopiloo as the only two strikers at the club.

[/quote]But lets not bring on our only other Striker. 

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

i thought Koroma was still here, not that he really counts!

[quote user="shyster"]Bell on? So what is the point of Cort?[/quote]Need to hold onto this 0 - 1 scoreline, time to consolidate.

I thought this, unfortunately there was still nearly half an hour to go, meaning Cort wouldnt last the rest of the game. Great aint it, were lsing and so we go 4-5-1!

[quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

i thought Koroma was still here, not that he really counts!

[/quote]

cityangel, you must be kidding right? The guy couldn''t hit a cow''s backside with a banjo.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re in a good mood Yankee [:D] When are you coming over to join us for a drink?

[/quote]

I''ll probably blow my travel budget in Florida. I was hoping to get over in early April but I''m not highly motivated at the moment. Perhaps end of September. 

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Marshy makes double saves, good man[/quote]

Yet again he keeps us in it!

[/quote]

He sure does, god alone knows where we would be without him this season.

Ian Dowie is the commentator at Brammal Lane. He seemed genuinely shocked that at 1 nil down we''ve opted to leave cort on the bench & go with one up front. Well you & me both Ian.... Want a job???!!!!!!

Dowie on Sky has a strange mad open eyed starring expression on his face, as if someone behind him has done what should have been done a long time ago!!