Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL SHEFF UTD MATCH THREAD***

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Can anyone give me the radio commentary link?  (pretty please)[/quote]

you need canaries world to listen live to it if not within range of Radio Norfolk

jas :)

boooring! guess we''ll never get away from that point-a-game mark. Let''s hope we can keep at least that up. Here''s to next season, wherever we may be. Now for a long wait til august til i care again

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

and there it is... 1-0 utd.. game over i''d expect now.... we are playing a decent side.

[/quote]

For goodness sake Jas....there''s at least a 50% chance the home side was going to score. It''s only 17 minutes gone. Come on Norwich!!!!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

and there it is... 1-0 utd.. game over i''d expect now.... we are playing a decent side.

[/quote]

For goodness sake Jas....there''s at least a 50% chance the home side was going to score. It''s only 17 minutes gone. Come on Norwich!!!!

[/quote]

im listening to the game mate.... we actually need to

1. get the ball

and

2. move in the right direction and shoot in order to score... we havent had a chance in the game and Sheffield united are, so far, peeing all over us.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Can anyone give me the radio commentary link?  (pretty please)[/quote]

you need canaries world to listen live to it if not within range of Radio Norfolk

[/quote]

Thanks Jas.  Listened to it over the net last time out but maybe I''ve got to get the radio on as there doesn''t seem to be either a Radio Norfolk listen live link or the EDP live match coverage thread.  C''est la vie!

We are getting battered!  Only a matter of time before they get 2, I fear... or before Fozzy scores a solo effort against the run of play.  Hmm.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We are getting battered!  Only a matter of time before they get 2, I fear... or before Fozzy scores a solo effort against the run of play.  Hmm.[/quote]I''m going for something special - Sibierski to get the next goal.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"]We are getting battered!  Only a matter of time before they get 2, I fear... or before Fozzy scores a solo effort against the run of play.  Hmm.[/quote]I''m going for something special - Sibierski to get the next goal.[/quote]Sad to say but I''m going for Darius Henderson.

Kenny and Morgan misunderstanding gave us a corner.

Corner - Doc got a header in and a scamble in the box where we neasrly scored.

Cmon lads - fight for an equaliser.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Why do I keep spending my saturdays watching and/or listening too this garbage?[/quote]In this ever changing fast moving world, it''s nice to have something you can depend upon?

[quote user="CT "]Are Sheff Utd. the better side?[/quote]Indeed.  The first 25 was all Sheff U, we''ve come back into it now but are 1-0 down and sound ropey at the back.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]Are Sheff Utd. the better side?[/quote]Indeed.  The first 25 was all Sheff U, we''ve come back into it now but are 1-0 down and sound ropey at the back.[/quote]Take the words ''Sheff U'' out of that sentence and that could be the assessment of pretty much every game for the last 4 or 5 years, couldn''t it? [:S]

[quote user="CT "]Are Sheff Utd. the better side?[/quote]By an absolute mile, but not cos their good.Our passing is dire, the defence switched off at all times, and we''re putting on absolutely no pressure, and showing no determination....It''s truly embarrassing just listening to this game....On a bright note, Lupoli does well when he''s on the ball (unfortunately thats only happened once).

What always seems to be a bit of a surprise to me is that people seem to think we, as the 20th placed side, will/ought to go to the 6th placed side and outplay them. With the best will in the world, that was never likely to happen - we are both where we are for a reason (and those reasons are many and varied, as we keep discussing!).

At 1-0 anything can happen (and we have just hit the woodwork, bugger - do we ever get much luck?!); to be absolutely fair neither side sounds particularly fantastic -a grand total of 4 shots on target (3 for them) in almost 45 mins of play is hardly barnstorming. 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="AndyJR"]

At least we can''t end up in the bottom 3 this afternoon.....(Live league table if you can bare it)

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html

[/quote]

Forest are doing well, 2-0 up against our Charlton Model......and considering Forest were the basement club a few games ago. Another one for Earnie. 

[/quote]Yep, thanks Earnie.  [:(]  (not that I blame him)

What happens now will be the traditional Roeder motivational half-time talk, so we''ll be 2-0 down after 10 mins of the second half and play like a bunch of strangers who just met at the local park.