Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Watford V CITY-- ********OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***********

[quote user="Smudger"]Just keep the insults aimed at me and not the business Beau... that is all I ask... [/quote]But NCFC PLC is a business smudger and yet you call for disruption to that business. Double standards surely!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Why on earth do any of you bite? Disappointing....[/quote]

LOL. Even Petes thrown in his two cents worth!! Wise words!!

It certainly does... hence why we have witnessed watching utter plop for the last few years.

Obviously you have seen more plop than me, but that is because you are more gullible than me and so willing to accept half baked Delia inspired failure!!! [:$]

Re: Withdrawn Threads

Reply Quote

PS... three individuals there who have clearly overstepped the guidelines set out by Archant themselves... 

Just a few things to highlight...

• Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others, whether they are individuals or companies, social or religious groups or people of a different background, users of the Forum or not.

Ahem! my last word on the subject (sorry Pete couldn''t help myself, will ignore from now on)

Sounds like we are playing quite well apart from goal

Come on City!

It''s no fun posting on here during away games anymore because the match threads  just turn into slanging matches.

Shame a few are spoling it for everyone else.

[quote user="ricardo"]

I can see us winning this in the end.

(he said with crossed fingers)

[/quote]

So can I. Watford are very very lucky to be in front. The lads are going to be well up for this second half! They are going to be mad as hell to be one down. Common you Blacks!!

[quote user="canaryjock"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Smudger, you really don''t do yourself any favours do you? You make some excellent points sometimes, but no one is ever going to take a word you say seriously when you come out with drivel like this.[/quote]

Nobody is ever going to take a word that I say seriously anyhow... because you are all wooly fluffy, fluffy baa baaah''s... [:D]

PS... The rest of the country knows it too... and they are mocking us.

[/quote]

They''re really not you know. That statement in itself shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Do you honestly think that anyone else gives a toss about us? I can just see Newcastle fans sitting in pubs going, "forget the toon, have you seen what''s going on at Carrow Road?!"

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Go and speak to somebody in Newcastle and tell them you are a City fan then...

See the smile across his face.... [:D] and then sit and listen to him as he begins to run Delia and how our club has been ran over the last few years in to the ground... and then comments how he/she can''t believe that us fans have done nothing about it... [:$]

Speak to somebody in Cardiff, London, Sheffield, Portsmouth, Leicester, Manchester, Birmingham etc etc and they will all give exactly the same reaction. 

[quote user="cityangel"]

It''s no fun posting on here during away games anymore because the match threads  just turn into slanging matches.

[/quote]

Not spoiling it for me, it''s just as easy to ignore as it is to read it.

Good news is that the scum are losing too lol

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Yep shame that Delia, Roeder and the crap team they are putting on the pitch (giving us another dreadful season) is ruining it for so many, hey CA???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Smudger, you really don''t do yourself any favours do you? You make some excellent points sometimes, but no one is ever going to take a word you say seriously when you come out with drivel like this.[/quote]

Nobody is ever going to take a word that I say seriously anyhow... because you are all wooly fluffy, fluffy baa baaah''s... [:D]

[/quote]

Well its a good job your the saviour for the club, do everything, organise lots, face off Delia, go to the matches with banners and leaflets, do radio interviews and chase investment, baecause otherwise we would be right in the shitee.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Cut out the insults and the trolling and get back to the subject in the title thread or I''ll pull the whole thing.[/quote]

Well said that man.

Come on people concentrate [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Not spoiling it for me, it''s just as easy to ignore as it is to read it.

Good news is that the scum are losing too lol

[/quote]

hahaha they say every cloud has a silver lining WAY.... maybe the Scum are coming down with us???

Ahh well look on the bright side you fluffy lot... at least you may be able to look forward to a home victory over the binners in Div 1 next year??? [:$]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Evening all, bit late on parade tonight.  Hope all are well?

[/quote]

Evening Way! I trust you''re both well? Another frustrating evening I''m afraid.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudge, personally I agree/d with a lot of your views, I used to love your collaborations with Cluck, but all this Come on (insert opposition''s name) is all a bit childish if you ask me. I want change as much as you mate, but this isn''t the way forward.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Cut out the insults and the trolling and get back to the subject in the title thread or I''ll pull the whole thing.[/quote]

Well said that man.

Come on people concentrate [:)]

[/quote]

I am only commenting on the football Pete... or am I not allowed to support Watford if I feel it is in the best interests of the NCFC long term???

Just curious... [8-)]

If that is the case then maybe this should be added to your list of posting guidlines (you know the ones that Celia posted in the summer that we don''t seem to of stuck to)?

Sports Desk - Pete, Why don''t you ban Smudger like you did, for a time, Cluck?.

Because it is so much fun listening to the svaiour of the club, ........................... oh hang on.................................

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudge, personally I agree/d with a lot of your views, I used to love your collaborations with Cluck, but all this Come on (insert opposition''s name) is all a bit childish if you ask me. I want change as much as you mate, but this isn''t the way forward.

[/quote]

Then what is Fonejacker... coz beggar me if I know.

What I do know though, is nothing is going to get better with us all continuing along the same merry happy clappy road we have nearly all been travelling down in one direction for the last 3 years is it?

I don''t think he should be banned for expressing his views or feelings, however a match thread is not the place to debate strongly(hate the word argue), it''s for tonights match.

Sometimes my mums sayings come into my head (god rest her soul), and the one for tonights is, if you can''t say anything nice or constructive, keep ya trap shut [:)]

[quote user="Titanic"]

Sports Desk - Pete, Why don''t you ban Smudger like you did, for a time, Cluck?.

[/quote]

or maybe he could ban some of the people who are not sticking to the rules that the webteam posted earlier this year???

Again I will say that I never saw anything within those guidlines saying that Norwich fans could not cheer for the opposition on match threads (or any other threads come to that matter).

[quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

Yep. That''s a good idea. More censorship, more control, people with their little bit of power, the traffic wardens of the message boards. No, that''s not the solution. The solution is simple : if you don''t like a post don''t respond to it. If you do, you just feed the poster. Best way to respond to Smudger is simply not to, just ignore him. Like a little kid craving attention he will soon give up if everybody ignores him

The truth is Smudge, you can''t do anything. The only chance of investment we had has gone, and from what I understand (contrary to reports) isn''t coming back. The time for action has gone.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Just keep the insults aimed at me and not the business Beau... that is all I ask... [/quote]But NCFC PLC is a business smudger and yet you call for disruption to that business. Double standards surely![/quote]

Do what you like now Lapp... I have put my house in order... shame those in charge of City can''t do the same hey???

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]started second half well, just need to convert it in to a goal Lupp''s anyone?[/quote]

Doesn''t sound to me like NC have got into 2nd gear after Sunday.  We really could do with a draw at the very least, but will it happen?