Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Watford V CITY-- ********OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***********

[quote user="Smudger"]

Again I will say that I never saw anything within those guidlines saying that Norwich fans could not cheer for the opposition on match threads (or any other threads come to that matter).

[/quote]

I don''t think any real Norwich fans ever cheer for the opposition because if you do, you''re not a real fan.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Again I will say that I never saw anything within those guidlines saying that Norwich fans could not cheer for the opposition on match threads (or any other threads come to that matter).

[/quote]

I don''t think any real Norwich fans ever cheer for the opposition because if you do, you''re not a real fan.

Scum 2-1 now. Sounds like we are having most of the action but can''t get the final ball and touch.

Come on Yellows.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="canaryjock"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Smudger, you really don''t do yourself any favours do you? You make some excellent points sometimes, but no one is ever going to take a word you say seriously when you come out with drivel like this.[/quote]

Nobody is ever going to take a word that I say seriously anyhow... because you are all wooly fluffy, fluffy baa baaah''s... [:D]

PS... The rest of the country knows it too... and they are mocking us.

[/quote]

They''re really not you know. That statement in itself shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Do you honestly think that anyone else gives a toss about us? I can just see Newcastle fans sitting in pubs going, "forget the toon, have you seen what''s going on at Carrow Road?!"

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Go and speak to somebody in Newcastle and tell them you are a City fan then...

See the smile across his face.... [:D] and then sit and listen to him as he begins to run Delia and how our club has been ran over the last few years in to the ground... and then comments how he/she can''t believe that us fans have done nothing about it... [:$]

Speak to somebody in Cardiff, London, Sheffield, Portsmouth, Leicester, Manchester, Birmingham etc etc and they will all give exactly the same reaction. 

[/quote]

If you had ever been to Newcastle ,or any of the places you mention, you would know what utter bilge you are spouting.  I have actually lived in the London area for 21 years and know how wrong you are.  The simple fact is that most people in these places probably haven''t given us a second thought.  But rather than taking the pee, or spouting off opinions such as those you state, when you tell people who you support they are genuinely interested - simply because the vast majority of football supporters are just that, supporters. 

Meanwhile, away from the moronic rantings, it does sounds like we are bossing the game tonight without reward so far - we have all surely seen similar games hundreds of times at Carrow Road (or us doing the same to a side outplaying us), lets just hope we can stick to the task, keep up the good stuff and get something out of the last 30 minutes or so.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Are you lot getting excited???

Shame we can''t score in a brothel isn''t it???

[/quote]

It is a shame, and i''ve been more excited at church lol

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and I don''t think real Norwich fans turn up like sheep supporting a clearly failing regime, but that doesn''t stop you and many others does it???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Titanic"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Cut out the insults and the trolling and get back to the subject in the title thread or I''ll pull the whole thing.[/quote]

Sports Desk - Pete, Why don''t you ban Smudger like you did, for a time, Cluck?.

[/quote]

or maybe he could ban some of the people who are not sticking to the rules that the webteam posted earlier this year???

[/quote]

But have you ever realised that most people find your offerings utterly pointless and tedious? we might not be able to ban it but maybe you should do the honerable thing and stop your constant whinging? do us a favour.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Except Sunday hey?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Scum are 2-1 up [:(][/quote]

It just gets better!

[/quote]

I know, shame we couldn''t have played the scum every match lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny... I think you need to explain yourself on that one WAY... is that the men in dresses thing??? [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

shame you''re abnoxious too!

[quote user="Smudger"]

and I don''t think real Norwich fans turn up like sheep supporting a clearly failing regime, but that doesn''t stop you and many others does it???

[/quote]

Ever thought of joining the BNP - your logic would fit in nicely there

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Funny... I think you need to explain yourself on that one WAY... is that the men in dresses thing??? [;)]

[/quote]

Men in dresses?  I actually do wear dresses when it''s warm enough to do so, but then I am a woman, and women do wear dresses.  Nowt to explain about going to church and church being boring lol.

Or did you mean vicars?  If that''s the case then ours is about 100 [+o(]

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You forgot to put that one in to your spell checker Marty... [;)]

shame you''re abnoxious too!

[/quote]