Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

Tue Nov 25 Crystal Palace - we MUST Protest!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Sheffield Utd fans refer to us as a nothing club.............seems apt!.[:(][/quote]

We are a joke in most football fans eyes around the country Wiz... that is plain to see....  most groups of supporters around the rest of the UK would quite openly tell you that if Delia was in charge of their club (and behaving the way she has done) then she would have thousands of fans openly critisising her week after week, prior to and after every match.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Fellas"][quote user="Smudger"]

That is why football fans around the whole of the UK are poking fun at Norwich City.

[/quote]

Any evidence to back this up Smudge? Or are you just making it up as per usual? And no anecdotal evidence doesn''t count, and I don''t care for a remark other than any sources...
[/quote]

Well a Villa fan said to me yesterday that "at least if we go down this year then surely that would be ensure that we finally got rid of Delia"

His words not mine surely describe what a joke NCFC have become???

[/quote]

That is sadly true that our once proud club and fan base are now viewed by numpties in our fizzy drinks league as pathetic.  Very sad times at the moment being a NC fans that''s for sure.  We''ve boycotted more games this season that I have ever done in our combined 60+ years following NCFC.

Sorry Smudge I forgot you''re a bit slow on the uptake.

You need to boycott one game en mass. I doubt anyone noticed your empty seat and called a crisis meeting

My season ticket hit Worthington on the back of the neck (cool shot from 30 yards...) all that did was lose me my season ticket and get a big cheer.

[quote user="IBA"]Sorry Smudge I forgot you''re a bit slow on the uptake. You need to boycott one game en mass. I doubt anyone noticed your empty seat and called a crisis meeting My season ticket hit Worthington on the back of the neck (cool shot from 30 yards...) all that did was lose me my season ticket and get a big cheer.[/quote]

Not enough people going to do it though is there IBA?

How many people have boycotted matches so far?

There are at least about 10 posters I could name on here who claim to of boycotted (yourself included).

Until pressure is put on those who are dragging this club down to such levels (and I am talking about our passionless supporters here, not just those in the boardroom) then nothing will change.

By all means... leave the ground empty... but turn up and protest outside while the match is on.

There is not one person at the club at this moment in time that deserves the fans support and as I have said for many years now until the fans stand up and are counted then nothing will change.

You only need to take a look at Newcastle to see what passion is all about... they got what they asked for and my, my, my they seem to be turning things around already don''t they???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="IBA"]Sorry Smudge I forgot you''re a bit slow on the uptake. You need to boycott one game en mass. I doubt anyone noticed your empty seat and called a crisis meeting My season ticket hit Worthington on the back of the neck (cool shot from 30 yards...) all that did was lose me my season ticket and get a big cheer.[/quote]

There are at least about 10 posters I could name on here who claim to of boycotted (yourself included).

Until pressure is put on those who are dragging this club down to such levels (and I am talking about our passionless supporters here, not just those in the boardroom) then nothing will change.

By all means... leave the ground empty... but turn up and protest outside while the match is on.

There is not one person at the club at this moment in time that deserves the fans support and as I have said for many years now until the fans stand up and are counted then nothing will change.

You only need to take a look at Newcastle to see what passion is all about... they got what they asked for and my, my, my they seem to be turning things around already don''t they???

[/quote]In what way have they got what they asked for?Isn''t the owner they wanted rid of still there? Aren''t the backroom staff they wanted rid of still there?And the manager they want isn''t there! They haven''t got anything they asked for!The only difference is that they have started to get results and I fail to see how that is linked to the fans'' protests. Have I missed something?

[quote user="2Cakes"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]In what way have they got what they asked for?Isn''t the owner they wanted rid of still there? Aren''t the backroom staff they wanted rid of still there?And the manager they want isn''t there! They haven''t got anything they asked for!The only difference is that they have started to get results and I fail to see how that is linked to the fans'' protests. Have I missed something?[/quote]But but but they''re so passionate!Please god don''t let us start using the "best supporters in the land" as some kind of role model.

Lucky old Roeder! We win one lucky game and everyone thinks we''re brilliant and we are going to be in the playoffs. But we still have an arrogant incompetent manager, a skint board and a team that would be a complete laughing stock of a team which Sheffield United think of as a nothing team!!! We are still a disgrace and action still needs to be taken so we should still protest in Tuesday!!!! 

[quote user="Rastaman"]  But we still have an arrogant incompetent manager, a skint board and a team that would be a complete laughing stock of a team which Sheffield United think of as a nothing team!!!   [/quote]And the best supporters in the land. With your goodself amongst its numbers. Allegedly.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]You can forget any protest now mate, the little lambs got a win yesterday, so we''re a good team again don''t you know.[:|][/quote]

Win or no win I''m still going to boycott games.  It''s just another way to show my displeasure with the board.  Have written to them, gave Doomy a mouthful and now Im boycotting.

The board will now think that now we have won we are all happy and won''t worry about us anymore. So now is the time to protest, it will show them we are still not happy and want more change!!! WE MUST PROTEST !!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]The board will now think that now we have won we are all happy and won''t worry about us anymore. So now is the time to protest, it will show them we are still not happy and want more change!!! WE MUST PROTEST !!![/quote]Tarquin old fruit, do calm down.

Roeder still has to go as far as i am concerned, one win against a poor side changes nothing for me, 5 wins from 18 games and a pathetic away record under a nasty ignorant manager means he has to go,

[quote user="steve o"]Roeder still has to go as far as i am concerned, one win against a poor side changes nothing for me, 5 wins from 18 games and a pathetic away record under a nasty ignorant manager means he has to go,[/quote]nasty arrogant manager? blub, what did he do to make you cry?tell that to Man Utd fans, they''ve got the most unpleasant, most arrogant tosser of a manager you could ever hope for. He doesn''t seem too bad does he?

What exactly is a protest going to achieve?The club already knows they need to find new investmant, and they know this will probably mean new owners and are acting on that and have been for a while. Protesting is not exactly going to speed this process along now,  is it ?    So I don''t really see what value it adds to stand outside in the cold and sing(?) or whatever it is you are planning on doing after or before a game.Can one of the 11 people who think this is a good idea please enlighten me?

With agreeance with Duffman, why waste energy protesting against a board that wants out, when you could be using taht energy to support your football team, cheering them on to a win.

I wouldn''t bother trying to get through to these people.They see the club''s in a position they don''t like so their classic knee-jerk reaction is to protest. None of them have actually given any real thought as to what this might achieve or indeed, on the damage it could do. Speeding up Delia''s exit will probably mean the club falling under the ownership of someone who is even less apt.

[quote]Speeding up Delia''s exit will probably mean the club falling under the ownership of someone who is even less apt.[/quote]

It could also result in a move away from Carrow Road.

[quote user="Duffman"]What exactly is a protest going to achieve?

The club already knows they need to find new investmant, and they know this will probably mean new owners and are acting on that and have been for a while.

Protesting is not exactly going to speed this process along now,  is it ?   

So I don''t really see what value it adds to stand outside in the cold and sing(?) or whatever it is you are planning on doing after or before a game.

Can one of the 11 people who think this is a good idea please enlighten me?

100% correct. It is totally pointless and probably counterproductive. Those who want to protest would be better off getting together and writing a letter to Peteer Cullum. Of course, they won''t because the inevitable answer would destroy too many myths.

[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]Speeding up Delia''s exit will probably mean the club falling under the ownership of someone who is even less apt.[/quote]

[/quote]

Cheerio then! Bye![:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Will you be protestin'' too much tomorrah at Carrah Melluh ?Thought not.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will you be protestin'' too much tomorrah at Carrah Melluh ?

Thought not.
[/quote]

No, but I''ll be at the game.....Will You Be?.....No?.... Thought not.[H]

Anyway, you can sit at home in yer comfy chair and follow the Red Devils progress in the Champions League with yer waxy earpiece in and listening to Chris an'' Neil, enjoy!.....[|-)]

(I''ve spoken to those at the pinnacle of the club - and made my feelings known on a personal level....That''ll suffice for me. Ok?)....[:#]

[quote]No, but I''ll be at the game.....Will You Be?.....No?.... Thought not.Cool [H][/quote]How many times - I go when I can.  Tomorrow I can''t.  Sheesh.[quote]I''ve spoken to those at the pinnacle of the club - and made my feelings

known on a personal level....That''ll suffice for me. Ok?)[/quote]Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, Neil.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]No, but I''ll be at the game.....Will You Be?.....No?.... Thought not.Cool [H][/quote]

How many times - I go when I can.  Tomorrow I can''t.  Sheesh.

[quote]I''ve spoken to those at the pinnacle of the club - and made my feelings known on a personal level....That''ll suffice for me. Ok?)[/quote]

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, Neil.
[/quote]

How often is ''when I can?''......Sheesh....Kebab.

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, Neil.
And you replying to my post, is the second....[:|].....Baggy Trousers! One step Beyond! House of Fun! Our House! Now I''m driving in my Car!.....Madness!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]You can forget any protest now mate, the little lambs got a win yesterday, so we''re a good team again don''t you know.[:|][/quote]

Talk of the play orf''s don''t ya know??? [:$]

[quote user="2Cakes"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

In what way have they got what they asked for?

Isn''t the owner they wanted rid of still there?

Aren''t the backroom staff they wanted rid of still there?

And the manager they want isn''t there! They haven''t got anything they asked for!

The only difference is that they have started to get results and I fail to see how that is linked to the fans'' protests. Have I missed something?
[/quote]

You have missed the fact that it is unsafe for Mr Ashley to visit St James''s Park.

Things seemed to of turned around from that day onwards really didn''t they???

You can bet your bottom dollar that he will be long gone while Delia is still dragging you mugs through the plop!!!

[quote user="BIC"]I wouldn''t bother trying to get through to these people.
They see the club''s in a position they don''t like so their classic knee-jerk reaction is to protest.

None of them have actually given any real thought as to what this might achieve or indeed, on the damage it could do.
Speeding up Delia''s exit will probably mean the club falling under the ownership of someone who is even less apt.
[/quote]

Pardon me??

Knee jerk???

I am afraid there is only one jerk around here if you think this reaction is knee-jerk (and it has nothhing to do with kneees that you jerk either).

This reaction is currently running at least more than 2 years overdue.

It is this slow to react nature to things such as this that has mad Norwich City and it''s fans an absolute laughing stock around the whoile of the UK... [:$]