Sign in to follow this  
Sidney James

Tue Nov 25 Crystal Palace - we MUST Protest!!!

[quote user="southstand"]Well well well - here we go again - sign up the get Worthington out squad - they are still justifying their actions - - I hope We have had Grant - what a total disaster - paid off with money which we did not have to spend - Duffy as well - but lots of useless purchases - OK - except maybe two Roeder is not doing well - but he''s not a magican - with his limited resources the team are not getting results Another change would be diastrous and would certainly lead to relegation I have said before that the Grant debacle would take 2 or 3 years to sort out - if you spend money badly, money that you did not have to spend, you cannot easily recover that position We just have to abide our time and let Glenn move forward over a longer time horizon than the expectant fervant supporters can accommodate Thats life , sit back for a while and give Glenn time Another manager - , anothe rpayout, anothe rstep backwards Yes we all want premiership football - but be realisic and support the club and players we need an experienced play maker in midfield - have not had one for nearly 2 years - loan an experienced midfielder to give us vision and good ball distribution and our current strikers might just get a few more chances and we just might start winning games Why don''t you and you mates just continue supporting the club and hot orgahising negative activities which will help use towards Division 1 and 2 next season[/quote]

Worthy out was the correct decision at the time imo he lost the plot and wasted what decent money we may have had, we never should have had Grant (from what i heard he was having coaching lessons at Colney on how to manage a team) and now Mr Reoder. Reoder we need to keep and get rid of the dross at Board and Director level. Delia has done a great job but I think she needs to get someone in fast with the cash to do the job.

Who would you like to see as our new manager and with what money can we temp him to the club for his own wages and player budget for the transfer window?    

Everybody who wants Roeder out, wants the Board out, or wants both out come on Tuesday and make your voices heard!!!!!!!

Everybody who wants Roeder out, wants the Board out, or wants both out come on Tuesday and make your voices heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]Everybody who wants Roeder out, wants the Board out, or wants both out come on Tuesday and make your voices heard!!!!!!![/quote]

Tarquin - is that you ?

[quote user="Rastaman"]

Everybody who wants Roeder out, wants the Board out, or wants both out come on Tuesday and make your voices heard!

[/quote]

I  dispair, there should undoubtedly be a growing groundswell of opinion to demonstrate against the Board, not GR IMO, but surely on here posters should be taking a lead from a recognised figure,  not a likely scummer? 

It was obviously a wind up because

1) Someone doesn''t come on here and organise a protest after 2 posts

2) the bit about having 100 mates to join him.

[quote user="cityangel"]

It was obviously a wind up because

1) Someone doesn''t come on here and organise a protest after 2 posts

2) the bit about having 100 mates to join him.

[/quote]

Maybe he works in a chemists.

I think we should make a move for Aidy Boothroyd before it''s too late! He is thinking about joining Huddersfield so if we were to make him an offer he would jump at the opportunity! He is a great Manager who worked wonders at Watford and bought in some excellent players in his first year in charge with no money!!! It could also prompt a return for a certain Malky Mackay! So for the best of our club at heart we need to join in numbers and Demonstrate for the future of our club before another season is over!

Why is it a wind up? I can be a new user and organise a demonstration!! Be there or not there will lots of us there supporting our club and trying to get us in the right direction!!! We will see who is right on Tuesday!!!

does anyone call them Crystal - Palace or Crystal Palace or Crippled Alice or Colins mob - but I have never heard them referred to as Crystal  

[quote user="Rastaman"]Why is it a wind up? I can be a new user and organise a demonstration!! Be there or not there will lots of us there supporting our club and trying to get us in the right direction!!! We will see who is right on Tuesday!!![/quote]When Arthur Whittle and Lee Oliver before him tried to organise a protest they weren''t afraid to use their real names. So if you want others to support you why don''t you tell us your name and contact details?

Do people seriously expect GR to shit miracles with no transfer money and inheriting a awful team .... ?Demonstrations do not do or proove nothing as your a very small minority.The last thing we need when the whole club is on a downer is people demonstrating. Get behind the boys and GR. If we started winning you would all be quiete. we havnt peeked at all this season,.... theres alot of time left.......

Well done who ever managed to get these two threads merged. We now need to get together on Tuesday at 7pm ouside the main entrance of the City before the Palace game and make our voices heard with chants, bring signs banners, horns anything to help us make a noise the Board won''t be able not to hear!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Rastaman"]Why is it a wind up? I can be a new user and organise a demonstration!! Be there or not there will lots of us there supporting our club and trying to get us in the right direction!!! We will see who is right on Tuesday!!![/quote]When Arthur Whittle and Lee Oliver before him tried to organise a protest they weren''t afraid to use their real names. So if you want others to support you why don''t you tell us your name and contact details?[/quote]

True Lappin, I believe this is a crap wind up, like you said me and Lee were not afraid to put our names up, or for those of you who read the papers, my letters with my address were always in there also, as also were lees I believe.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]People who protest are stupid
[/quote]

your quote is stupid!!!, shame it seems to be pie in the sky but if things carry on the way they are demos will happen I''m sure..............

[quote user="Rastaman"]Well done who ever managed to get these two threads merged. We now need to get together on Tuesday at 7pm ouside the main entrance of the City before the Palace game and make our voices heard with chants, bring signs banners, horns anything to help us make a noise the Board won''t be able not to hear!!![/quote]

So who are you then and how do the interested people contact you?

Surely nobody needs to know who this guy is?

If you feel like you have had enough of the Board, or enough of Reoder, or enough of both... then what is the harm in you trying to turn up 45 minutes or half hour earlier to see what is going on and add your voice to whatever you feel like calling out for???

Honestly... and you lot wonder why many people poke fun at your ''nothing will change... let somebody else do it'' attitudes.

That is why football fans around the whole of the UK are poking fun at Norwich City.

[quote user="Smudger"]

That is why football fans around the whole of the UK are poking fun at Norwich City.

[/quote]Any evidence to back this up Smudge? Or are you just making it up as per usual? And no anecdotal evidence doesn''t count, and I don''t care for a remark other than any sources...

The only protest that would work is to boycott the games. Empty seats will get notices. You''ll look like muppets ranting outside then going in!!!

And I hope you have proposals to replace Roeder and the board? Blindly being negative will help nobody

Boo the players when you get in....... they are ones failing. Some of them are on £10 k a week. Demonstrate against THAT

[quote user="IBA"]The only protest that would work is to boycott the games. Empty seats will get notices. You''ll look like muppets ranting outside then going in!!! And I hope you have proposals to replace Roeder and the board? Blindly being negative will help nobody Boo the players when you get in....... they are ones failing. Some of them are on £10 k a week. Demonstrate against THAT[/quote]

I agree that the best way to do it, is to boycott, but just one thing, I dont think we have any players on 10k a week.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Any evidence to back this up Smudge? Or are you just making it up as per usual? And no anecdotal evidence doesn''t count, and I don''t care for a remark other than any sources...
[/quote]

Well a Villa fan said to me yesterday that "at least if we go down this year then surely that would be ensure that we finally got rid of Delia"

His words not mine surely describe what a joke NCFC have become???

[quote user="IBA"]The only protest that would work is to boycott the games. Empty seats will get notices. You''ll look like muppets ranting outside then going in!!! And I hope you have proposals to replace Roeder and the board? Blindly being negative will help nobody Boo the players when you get in....... they are ones failing. Some of them are on £10 k a week. Demonstrate against THAT[/quote]

I myself (plus many others) have been boycotting games for 2 years or more now... something which clearly has been proven not to work because so many of you blindly purchase season tickets (despite the poor quality of football on offer).

The only way to put those in the boardroom under pressure is by making them feel unwelcome at Carrow Road (the same way that Mr Chase was made to feel unwelcome).

The vast majority of our fans are spineless and have become an utter joke to football fans around the country.

This will not change until they stand up and are counted.