Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

The 2008 Pink'un/NCFC Xmas Panto Musical - Act One

Now Mr Chops if I could just ask you for a small part in act 2 , could I play the part of the wicked witch from the East that has fixed the odds with Dixmar ?..[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="Jim Duffy"]

Greatest Pink''un post of all time, anyone?

[/quote]Its certainly the best in the 6 years I''ve been reading these boards[Y]

Okay, its probably the best, funniest thing I''ve read on here.......ever.............and when finished, the Pink Un should publish it!

I still hate you though.[;)]

At last, something to look forward to when visiting the forum, can''t wait for act 2!

Well done Mister C, sheer brilliance.

[quote user="Jim Duffy"]

Greatest Pink''un post of all time, anyone?

[/quote]

In my time on the board, absolutely no question!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

[GLENN ROEDER APPEARS FROM THE SHADOWS]

GLENN ROEDER: Just a minute, lady.  Fotheringham, what are you doing here?

FOTHERINGHAM:  F**k all, boss, just like always.

[/quote]

My favourite bit. [:D]

Maybe we could anoint him Sir Chopsy - or if he gets though to the final curtain by Xmas perhaps we could stretch it to Lord Chops of Mousehold - or even under certain circumstances which could [:D] arise Baron Chopsy of Stowmarket-under-Ipswich.

The vote''s in. Unanimous.

Arise Sir Chopsy.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Maybe we could anoint him Sir Chopsy - or if he gets though to the final curtain by Xmas perhaps we could stretch it to Lord Chops of Mousehold - or even under certain circumstances which could [:D] arise Baron Chopsy of Stowmarket-under-Ipswich.

The vote''s in. Unanimous.

Arise Sir Chopsy.

OTBC

[/quote]

Indeed Bly, I second that!

Mr Chops, that simply has to go down as the Post of the Year and I look forward to the next instalment and more laughter! [:D]

Brilliant Mr. Chops. Had a really s**t day but you really made me smile!! I just wish we could hear the Barclay and Snakepit singing Roeders song on Saturday...........any chance??? It would be better than any football we might see. I''m sure Hucks would love it too as he is going to be in the crowd. Looking forward to Act 2,3.4...etc etc. Mr Chops.[:D][:D][:D]

Now that someone has made me a star at long last I will be at the club shop on Saturday at 2.30pm to sign autographs [:D]

I don''t think so CA, after your glass of wine (or two) in the Rosary before the game we wouldn''t want a repeat of Delia''s little mishap, would we? lol

[quote user="cityangel"]Now that someone has made me a star at long last I will be at the club shop on Saturday at 2.30pm to sign autographs [:D][/quote]

Will you be charging if Tilly wants one?

Gazza - I know I talk a lot when I''ve had a couple but I''m not in Delia''s league. [:D]

Yankee - Don''t think Tilly would queue up for my autograph but if he did yes I''d charge him [:D]