Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Pecker

New Investor to be Announced this week.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]12 hours ..so press conference will be at 5.am this morning folks "norfolk to be taken over" the germans failed in 1945...bring forth the giant runway..[/quote]

pmsl hey i''m not getting up at 5am for no one or nothing, not done that since I had horses and greyhounds to look after.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]It seems the PM thing doesn''t work, but go on, send it to my email. I''d love to see it...captain_canary@hotmail.com[/quote]

Personally I wouldn''t open anything sent to me attached unless I knew them personally.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t open anything from somebody who claims to be in the know,  but knows piss all about the apostrophe rule

So, if Sally (whoever she is) knows who he is, and he was at the end of the table with 3 directors, and made a presentation to the due diligence deal crew, then if YP is right he''ll be fired sometime soon. This whole thing which I''ve spent 5 minutes going through with a cup of tea made me laugh out loud. Its more surreal than an Antonioni film...........

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]It seems the PM thing doesn''t work, but go on, send it to my email. I''d love to see it...

captain_canary@hotmail.com
[/quote]

Personally I wouldn''t open anything sent to me attached unless I knew them personally.

[/quote]

It is not possible to embed a virus in a .pdf document, so the only harmful thing would be believing this rubbish!

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]

Deal is in the bag!

Yep, just to dot the i''s and cross the t''s and we''re twelve hours away from the press conference.

Unfortunately, there has been some attempts to hijack this thread by some claiming to be in the know. So if you want to have a copy of the press release before it is announced then send me a PM and I''ll return you a pdf document. I won''t release it on here for the obvious reasons.

Waiting to hear from you.

And to Sally at Carrow Road, thanks for all your hospitality today.

Cheers

YP[/quote]4.20 am press conference! Hmmmmmm  [:S]

This can''t be true, because if it was, then Pete would be popping up to tell us about a GIGANTIC EXCLUSIVE THAT WILL CHANGE NORFOLK AS WE KNOW IT in tomorrow mornings'' super soaraway EDP...

This is turning into,  the dippy kid in junior school entertaining the rest of the kids in the school playground.  Waiting for Yellow Fudge Packer to turn up, the kids are bored

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

Yeah we want an update, or a cat, i don''t care which but we better get one by tomorrow

[/quote]

I hate cats, the only animal I can''t stand, the spray up your plants and kill them and then have a tom tit in your boarders and on your grass, claw open bin bags gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [:@]

Just an update will do lol [:D]

[/quote]

At least cats have the decency to try and bury their crap, unlike dogs who shit all over the pavements and grass verges right where people can stand in it. Unless of course their owners scoop it up and put it in a bin.

[/quote]

Yes it''s wonderful them burying it so that when I try to put bedding plants in I get cat poop all over my hands and under my finger nails, at least with dogs you see it, it''s not buried and any responsible dog owner will pick up after their dogs, in fact you can get heavily fined if you get caught not doing so.  No law against cats sadly or their owners, those that have cats don''t normally suffer what I do, being surrounded by them they all used to think it was ok to use my garden as a toilet, not anymore, I have found a way to deter them mwahhhhh hahahaha  [:D]

[/quote]

Oh come on then, tell us your method of deterring the cats???

My cat loathing colleague from where I used to work had a good one - he made a mix of Vaseline and chilli flakes which he applied to the tops of the fence around his garden. So when the furry critters climbed up on his fence they first got a yucky sticky substance on their paws and then when trying to clean if off they got steam coming out their ears from the heat!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

Yeah we want an update, or a cat, i don''t care which but we better get one by tomorrow

[/quote]

I hate cats, the only animal I can''t stand, the spray up your plants and kill them and then have a tom tit in your boarders and on your grass, claw open bin bags gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [:@]

[/quote]

At least cats have the decency to try and bury their crap, unlike dogs who shit all over the pavements and grass verges right where people can stand in it. Unless of course their owners scoop it up and put it in a bin.

[/quote]

Yes it''s wonderful them burying it so that when I try to put bedding plants in I get cat poop all over my hands and under my finger nails, at least with dogs you see it, it''s not buried and any responsible dog owner will pick up after their dogs, in fact you can get heavily fined if you get caught not doing so.  No law against cats sadly or their owners, those that have cats don''t normally suffer what I do, being surrounded by them they all used to think it was ok to use my garden as a toilet, not anymore, I have found a way to deter them mwahhhhh hahahaha  [:D]

[/quote]

My cat loathing colleague from where I used to work had a good one - he made a mix of Vaseline and chilli flakes which he applied to the tops of the fence around his garden. So when the furry critters climbed up on his fence they first got a yucky sticky substance on their paws and then when trying to clean if off they got steam coming out their ears from the heat!

[/quote]

lion poo this is the answer. my friends from south africa says no animal will go near the stuff.

speaking to my father he says you can buy it in garden centers in england. would you go near a lion? very dangerous!

This thread is awesome with so many rumours awash!The poster has left so many obvious mistakes, the other day for instance he said the Catering side was sorted with a 25-75 split, however the next morning he stated he was working on the catering due dilligence???!!!Sounds a great idea though, if there are any rich arabs out there interested we will be most accommodating. Dont worry about Emily she will be chained to the A11 while all this goes on behind her back!!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]This thread is awesome with so many rumours awash!

The poster has left so many obvious mistakes, the other day for instance he said the Catering side was sorted with a 25-75 split, however the next morning he stated he was working on the catering due dilligence???!!!

Sounds a great idea though, if there are any rich arabs out there interested we will be most accommodating. Dont worry about Emily she will be chained to the A11 while all this goes on behind her back!!
[/quote]

Yeah I mean if (s)he''d left it just at the Sultan of Brunei we might be all sitting here waiting for tomorrow with anticipation for a press conference and setting up bids to buy Robinho for £250 million in January from Man City etc. As someone posted earlier I''m surprised someone with so much knowledge of whats going on hasn''t gone to the News of the World or the Sun and earned some money out of it, lets face it 14,000 people have viewed this thread so (s)he obviously didn''t want to keep it a secret.

[quote user="Wisbeach Farmer"]

[quote user="nolegs"]Greetings from Cap''n Nolegs fresh ashore from the whelk boat "Dunwinklin" I can confirm the presence of men in flowing robes complete with surveyors poles out on the mudflats.
I was hailed by one of them (osama mudlarkin I think he was called) who advised me to get my boat off the main runway immediately!!
[/quote]

Funny coincidence you should should mention that Cap''n Nolegs but my son Darren just alerted me about this post as he''s a City fan. My heart lies with Pboro, so I hope you don''t mind me posting on here. I''ll keep it short.

Early June I was inspecting my potato crop, wanting to get the little beasts up asap so we could get on to drilling the winter wheat crop. There were these three engineer chaps in my field and I asked them what they were up to, half expecting a motorway through my field or what have you. Anyway, I got chatting to them and they said they were from Dell University in the Netherlands. Of course, I now realise they actually said Delft. (I must be going Def !). They said they were doing some hydraulic engineering tests. Nice lads, they were staying at the Red Hart Inn on the Main Road in Three Holes near Wisbeach Town. I might pop in at the weekend and I''ll ask Jim the landlord if he can remember, we don''t get too many Dutch fellas our way, so Jim is sure to remember.

[/quote]

Now you lovely old Wisbeach farmer could you explain to me why you were inspecting your potato crop in early June ? with regards to drilling winter wheat , now are you growing ,Early''s or Maincrop ? what did you expect to see with this examination in early June ? I will tell you what you have achieved , you have split my sides with laughter , I can hardly type this message , this has to be one of the funniest messages ever . I would suggest you learnt something about growing potatoes before posting....[:D]....arrdee.

I have a producer friend who is making a costume drama series north of Kingy Lynny that''s to be called ''Swineshead Revisited''.......and whilst my chum was filming - he''s noticed loads of orange attired  Dutch boys trying to plug the local dyke''s in an around that area......The local Dykes are not amused, and have reported these Dutch boys to the local police......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I have a producer friend who is making a costume drama series north of Kingy Lynny that''s to be called ''Swineshead Revisited''.......and whilst my chum was filming - he''s noticed loads of orange attired  Dutch boys trying to plug the local dyke''s in an around that area......The local Dykes are not amused, and have reported these Dutch boys to the local police......[/quote]

This sort of thing is quite common in Swineshead - it is believed that the local community originated in persons displaced from the Ipswich area.  Also it is not wise to leave anything metal lying about.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I have a producer friend who is making a costume drama series north of Kingy Lynny that''s to be called ''Swineshead Revisited''.......and whilst my chum was filming - he''s noticed loads of orange attired  Dutch boys trying to plug the local dyke''s in an around that area......The local Dykes are not amused, and have reported these Dutch boys to the local police......[/quote]

PMSL one of my sisters is a dyke and would find those comments hillarious [:D]

I notice someones already said what I was going to put, lions pooh is the answer, that and citronella oil soaked into the fences and decking, there is also something you can put on top of fences that cats detest, it''s been passed by the RSPCA its a firm rubber spike that you nail to the top of fences etc and it works a treat.

I don''t know if this counts but I saw a seal off the coast of Mundesley on Sunday. That''s a long way from Blakeney. We all agreed that it was lost and not a little poorly. It looked a bit like Peter Cullum. But that''s another story.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t know why the quote didn''t work before. Howwwww stwangeeeeeeee

I notice someones already said what I was going to put, lions pooh is the answer, that and citronella oil soaked into the fences and decking, there is also something you can put on top of fences that cats detest, it''s been passed by the RSPCA its a firm rubber spike that you nail to the top of fences etc and it works a treat.

You could just give the cats a bit of a telling off and make them promise to never do it again otherwise they will have to sit on the naughty step...

Anyway back on to the original topic, any updates Yellow Pecker? We''re all desperate to hear news [;)]