Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Pecker

New Investor to be Announced this week.

On Wednesday there will be a press conference to announce that the major shareholders will be bought out by the Crown Assets Bureau of the Sultanate of Brunei.

Delia and Mike will remain on the board as life presidents. Foulger will remain as non-executive board member, while Munby and Doncaster will be standing down.

Although Ms. Smith has always claimed that the potential purchaser must have Norfolk connections, the size of the package deal is too large to be refused. Without putting a figure on it, the cash injection dwarfs the offer of a certain PC. Another factor in persuading the Smith''s is the fact that the club will be out of the reach of PC.

How do I know this to be true? Because I have been one of the team doing "due diligence" over the past couple of weeks.

This deal was planned for completion during the close season but was held up because the CAB wanted to build a completely new stadium on the Southern Ring Road, but the current board insisted that Carrow Road had to remain the home of Norwich City football.

There are also blueprints to upgrade the airport to international standard to improve the transport infrastructure between NCFC and the rest of the world. This is still in the very early stages and will only happen if the City deal goes through, which is about 99% certain. I pass on this info because you might want to start investing in the land around the airport. I have already - and if anybody else jumps in my investment will sky rocket. heh heh heh. This is the motivation for me to post this info, to help me get rich, I am not a kid in his bedroom making this up. I hope you don''t mind my mercenary approach, but we''ve all got to eat, right? On Wednesday all will be revealed.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]On Wednesday there will be a press conference to announce that the major shareholders will be bought out by the Crown Assets Bureau of the Sultanate of Brunei. Delia and Mike will remain on the board as life presidents. Foulger will remain as non-executive board member, while Munby and Doncaster will be standing down. Although Ms. Smith has always claimed that the potential purchaser must have Norfolk connections, the size of the package deal is too large to be refused. Without putting a figure on it, the cash injection dwarfs the offer of a certain PC. Another factor in persuading the Smith''s is the fact that the club will be out of the reach of PC. How do I know this to be true? Because I have been one of the team doing "due diligence" over the past couple of weeks. This deal was planned for completion during the close season but was held up because the CAB wanted to build a completely new stadium on the Southern Ring Road, but the current board insisted that Carrow Road had to remain the home of Norwich City football. There are also blueprints to upgrade the airport to international standard to improve the transport infrastructure between NCFC and the rest of the world. This is still in the very early stages and will only happen if the City deal goes through, which is about 99% certain. I pass on this info because you might want to start investing in the land around the airport. I have already - and if anybody else jumps in my investment will sky rocket. heh heh heh. This is the motivation for me to post this info, to help me get rich, I am not a kid in his bedroom making this up. I hope you don''t mind my mercenary approach, but we''ve all got to eat, right? On Wednesday all will be revealed.[/quote]

Like you can only fly to Yarmouth at the moment....

.....knoblet.

bloody hell that would be an investment if they are going to expand the airport !!!! thats hardcore, dont sound right to me but i live next to the airport so bring it on...

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Come Wednesday, you''ll be eating your words. and I will be watching my portfolio.[/quote]

lol sure you will.  For a start I would imagine even if this is true that you would have had to sign something for you to keep your trap shut for such a huge event at NCFC to take place, which you clearly haven''t done.

Totally agree Yellow Pecker, I am going to draw out all my millions in order to buy as much land around the Airport A.S.A.P. A great time to purchase property at the moment!How much land should I buy??

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Come Wednesday, you''ll be eating your words. and I will be watching my portfolio.[/quote]And we will be reporting you to the police for insider trading .......................

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]On Wednesday there will be a press conference to announce that the major shareholders will be bought out by the Crown Assets Bureau of the Sultanate of Brunei. Delia and Mike will remain on the board as life presidents. Foulger will remain as non-executive board member, while Munby and Doncaster will be standing down. Although Ms. Smith has always claimed that the potential purchaser must have Norfolk connections, the size of the package deal is too large to be refused. Without putting a figure on it, the cash injection dwarfs the offer of a certain PC. Another factor in persuading the Smith''s is the fact that the club will be out of the reach of PC. How do I know this to be true? Because I have been one of the team doing "due diligence" over the past couple of weeks. This deal was planned for completion during the close season but was held up because the CAB wanted to build a completely new stadium on the Southern Ring Road, but the current board insisted that Carrow Road had to remain the home of Norwich City football. There are also blueprints to upgrade the airport to international standard to improve the transport infrastructure between NCFC and the rest of the world. This is still in the very early stages and will only happen if the City deal goes through, which is about 99% certain. I pass on this info because you might want to start investing in the land around the airport. I have already - and if anybody else jumps in my investment will sky rocket. heh heh heh. This is the motivation for me to post this info, to help me get rich, I am not a kid in his bedroom making this up. I hope you don''t mind my mercenary approach, but we''ve all got to eat, right? On Wednesday all will be revealed.[/quote]

If you are so sure who do you work for?  Oh and I hope you wont mind me sending a copy of this to the NC press office for them to answer why shareholders weren''t informed of this move.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Come Wednesday, you''ll be eating your words. and I will be watching my portfolio.[/quote]

lol sure you will.  For a start I would imagine even if this is true that you would have had to sign something for you to keep your trap shut for such a huge event at NCFC to take place, which you clearly haven''t done.

[/quote]

I''m just a little fly on the wall, WAY49, and I have to scrabble for my few bucks just like the rest of us. I don''t owe the big guys much, they would swat me away if they had to, so I''m just making an honest dollar out of this.

So I will give you a chance to check on my story. Monday morning, check out the whereabouts of the NCFC board. You will not find them at Carrow Road, in fact at around 8:30am they should be heading down the A11 to a small hotel in Essex. I think we have enough spies around on the message board who can verify and report back on here by Monday evening. Until then I will say nothing.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]On Wednesday there will be a press conference to announce that the major shareholders will be bought out by the Crown Assets Bureau of the Sultanate of Brunei.

Delia and Mike will remain on the board as life presidents. Foulger will remain as non-executive board member, while Munby and Doncaster will be standing down.

Although Ms. Smith has always claimed that the potential purchaser must have Norfolk connections, the size of the package deal is too large to be refused. Without putting a figure on it, the cash injection dwarfs the offer of a certain PC. Another factor in persuading the Smith''s is the fact that the club will be out of the reach of PC.

How do I know this to be true? Because I have been one of the team doing "due diligence" over the past couple of weeks.

This deal was planned for completion during the close season but was held up because the CAB wanted to build a completely new stadium on the Southern Ring Road, but the current board insisted that Carrow Road had to remain the home of Norwich City football.

There are also blueprints to upgrade the airport to international standard to improve the transport infrastructure between NCFC and the rest of the world. This is still in the very early stages and will only happen if the City deal goes through, which is about 99% certain. I pass on this info because you might want to start investing in the land around the airport. I have already - and if anybody else jumps in my investment will sky rocket. heh heh heh. This is the motivation for me to post this info, to help me get rich, I am not a kid in his bedroom making this up. I hope you don''t mind my mercenary approach, but we''ve all got to eat, right? On Wednesday all will be revealed.[/quote]They are hardly new "investors" then are they.  They would be knew owners.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]They certainly would, so why have the shareholders not been informed?[/quote]

The shareholders will be informed on Wednesday morning at the same time as the Press Conference. At this point in time the deal is not signed so there is no need to inform anyone. The existing shareholders will be offered a buyout according to the normal rules. I can tell you it is a very generous offer and my belief is that many fans will cash in. The more astute may see a long-term investment opportunity.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]You can tell the (Ipswich) poster has no clue what they are talking about from the statement regarding the airport, there is no need to upgrade the airport as you can alraedy fly just about anywhere in the world via Amsterdam.[/quote]Are you sure it not that you think you can fly after being in Amsterdam.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]On Wednesday there will be a press conference to announce that the major shareholders will be bought out by the Crown Assets Bureau of the Sultanate of Brunei.

Delia and Mike will remain on the board as life presidents.[/quote]Brilliant!  This is the best most amazingest news I''ve ever seen, thank you so much for sharing it with us!  I''m off to tell everybody I know and I urge everyone to do the same thing!!! [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^]Now knob off, tosspot.  [|-)]

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] I''m just a little fly on the wall, WAY49, and I have to scrabble for my few bucks just like the rest of us. I don''t owe the big guys much, they would swat me away if they had to, so I''m just making an honest dollar out of this. So I will give you a chance to check on my story. Monday morning, check out the whereabouts of the NCFC board. You will not find them at Carrow Road, in fact at around 8:30am they should be heading down the A11 to a small hotel in Essex. I think we have enough spies around on the message board who can verify and report back on here by Monday evening. Until then I will say nothing.[/quote]

lol why Essex?  So you are obviously American with the big usage of Dollars, and bucks.

You know full well we have no way to check where the board is, this isn''t even a good wind up lol

Regarding the airport. Norwich is a tiny regional airport with just those little prop planes hopping over to Amsterdam. The CAB has identified transport infrastructure as a major weakness in the region and an expanded airport, capable of serving larger aircraft, upgraded with the latest air traffic control equipment will mean no long drives up the bridal path that is the A11, or transfers in Amsterdam. Quite simply, aircraft will be able to land from a much wider type of plane.

Don''t forget either that this new airport can service Newmarket racing rather than having to slum it through Stansted or Heathrow.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]where on earth do theese rumours come from ...if anything jarrolds may cough up a couple of grand..[/quote]

lol, pass next question [:)]

Yellow pecker with you''re inside knowledge could you help me, I have a friend who has an allotment near the airport and he''s about to start planting for next year, shall I tell him to go for an early crop or maybe not to plant at all.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yellow Pecker"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] I''m just a little fly on the wall, WAY49, and I have to scrabble for my few bucks just like the rest of us. I don''t owe the big guys much, they would swat me away if they had to, so I''m just making an honest dollar out of this. So I will give you a chance to check on my story. Monday morning, check out the whereabouts of the NCFC board. You will not find them at Carrow Road, in fact at around 8:30am they should be heading down the A11 to a small hotel in Essex. I think we have enough spies around on the message board who can verify and report back on here by Monday evening. Until then I will say nothing.[/quote]

lol why Essex?  So you are obviously American with the big usage of Dollars, and bucks.

You know full well we have no way to check where the board is, this isn''t even a good wind up lol

[/quote]

We''ll ma''am Dunston Hall is way too public a place to meet. And I know you can''t be in Essex tomorrow, but there are enough spies on this board who work at Carrow Road in some form or other. I''m asking them to report back that the NCFC guys will not be at their desks in the morning. Check it out. And then we''ll talk some more.

If you''re nice to me, I might even tell you who the next Chairman/CEO will be...

Just a small point - has anyone tried Googling "Crown Assets Bureau". It comes up with nothing!!!!

Also "Aset mahkota Biro" comes up with nothing, and that is Malay (the language spoken in Brunei) for "Crown Assets Bureau"