Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Can CITY stop the ROT at CARDIFF?

I agree, if Ciligan is fully fit, then Russel should start just behind the striker we play.It''s quite derranged that our biggest scoring threat right now is a midfielder, but it''s got to see him pop up with a few goals.I''d be happy enough to walk away from the match with a point though, i can''t see us winning it without a prolific goalscorer on the field.

I think we will dominate and lose again. Purely because we still dont have a striker in place. Thanks board/Roeder. Stevo (its his turn) to give away a last minute penalty and in true Norwich fashion our keeper wont save it.

No. We won''t win. We are a poor away side with nothing up front, so what chance do with have? Could be Coventry all over again. Russell has to start somewhere - he''s one the few players we have to keep, so he''ll probably be sold in the New Year.

Not Good.

Without a striker coming in it''s hard to see us getting a win tomorrow or anytime soon.

No doubt you hope he gets lost in the mountains because he has brought in no striker yet? You try getting a prolific 20+ target man who would willingly come down a level and for the tuppence budget Glenn has...

I sense a 1-1 draw, domination in the midfield as usual with the strikers showing a SLIGHT inkling to shoot more and test the keeper :)

Rusty to score

No - unless someone other than the two strikers scores, and the defence stop making silly errors. I think that the best we can hope for is 0-0 or 1-1.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''d settle for a draw....but, I can''t honestly see anything but a win for the ''Taffs''....[/quote]Agreed.  Last year we would have drawn but for a miracle goal, and I don''t think we have anyone capable of scoring a goal like that in our squad.  Of course, OJ could nutmeg three players and slot in a twenty yarder, but I would be surprised.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I''d settle for a draw....but, I can''t honestly see anything but a win for the ''Taffs''....[/quote]

Agreed.  Last year we would have drawn but for a miracle goal, and I don''t think we have anyone capable of scoring a goal like that in our squad.  Of course, OJ could nutmeg three players and slot in a twenty yarder, but I would be surprised.

[/quote]

I don''t know why, and this sometimes happens to me when I get preminitions that I know will come true.  I have just had a really strange feeling as if it was after the game and I was reading that one of our players who went off injured will be out for a few months, injury was quite a bad one.

I don''t know where it came from, but I hope it doesn''t come true.  Knowing our luck it would be in an area that will hurt us most either a striker or Marshall.

I think we will lose 2-0 and I hate to say it one of our players will get injured.

i think we can pull it off tomorrow. Usually when the odds are stacked against us and the majority of people predict defeat we usually get a result. So i predict a win....VICTORY! 3 points in the beg!

Cardiff are a much tougher proposition than Coventry and Blackpool. We''ll need to hope our defence will be immaculate and that our so far impotent attack force can bare some teeth.

Monkey you are spot on there... Cardiff are one of these teams that you don''t really like to visit, because the chances of coming away with all 3 aren''t the best... got to be on top of your game to do well over there it seems.

Lets just get Evans back on a pay to play basis, for one game say, and ask him to fire home a 35 yard screamer again! :) May well be the only way we can win tomorrow!

Given we''ve lost every single away match since we drew 1-1 at Watford in March (that''s six defeats in a row, seven if you include the Cup game) I can''t say I''m holding my breath for a positive result tomorrow.

Just because I have no form of transport or can afford the ridiculous train fares to get to Cardiff does not mean I''m no norwich fan. I''m a University student, I can''t be expected to make every single game now can I :)

hoping for a goal fest. i''ll go for 3-2 to city. Hasslebaink hattrick on his city debut.if the fa fail to register the player then i''d go for a 1-0 norwich, Croft with a late winner

Does Lowestoft have a good University?when i was at Uni i kept my season ticket and traveled 200 miles to come back and watch the games, thanks to a student loan.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Does Lowestoft have a good University?when i was at Uni i kept my season ticket and traveled 200 miles to come back and watch the games, thanks to a student loan.[/quote]Gosh, you''re so much more of a supporter than anyone else here...So being from Bristol, you''ll be there tomorrow I guess?

Bristol, Lowestoft does indeed have a University campus but I do not study there :) Lowestoft is merely my home town which is why it says that on my profile.

Try to attend most home games which are easier to get to and cheaper :)