Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardiff City v Norwich City official match thread

"[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"][img]http://www.forumspile.com/Blank-Facepalm.gif[/img][/quote]Cureton, you f***ing useless ******.[/quote]One word: FACEPALM.

[quote user="filthyrich"]this is getting silly now really starting to losing my patients with this lot.[/quote]

Why, are you a doctor?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Barn Door Jamie strikes again...[/quote]He''d have hit the target if he''d had a big player alongside him.[/sarcasm]No goal since March. Well done Banjo.Once again, Matty P is our best player...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Barn Door Jamie strikes again...[/quote]Do you mean Barn Door Jamie misses again and again and aga.....

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="london Canary"]why do we bother!!!!!
[/quote]

Fans soon wont bother have no fear about that.  They have to improve for me to have a real want to go to CR

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Surprising choice really with Hoolahan in the team - he used to take them for Blackpool. [/quote]

Cam, probably another case of ''soft little sentimental Norwich, let him have his 200th goal''

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Surprising choice really with Hoolahan in the team - he used to take them for Blackpool. [/quote]

Ludicrous decision Cam I really don''t know what the hell GR is doing lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]NNF I know it''s not nice is it?  All we ask as fans is a glimmer of hope, we got that and JC missed.  Hardly makes you hopeful does it?[/quote]

I wanna be positive, I really do. But I''m starting to feel my positivity being drained from me on a weekly basis now. More often than not from JC''s inability to kick that spherical object into them sticks infront of him.

[quote user="Scooby"]F**kin typical !!!! He should be F**cking taken off NOW !!!![/quote]

This coming from the guy who went crazy when I criticised any player and even did a poll. You are one major hypocrite.

Does not look good  - i even got up early here in Colorado to "listen" to this on the bbc website!!! Not having seen the boys live yet this season are things really as bad as they seem? Come on City.......

Well I must say this could be playing right into Mr Cullums hands, how long are the majority of fans going to be able to just sit, watch and complain on forums!

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]NNF I know it''s not nice is it?  All we ask as fans is a glimmer of hope, we got that and JC missed.  Hardly makes you hopeful does it?[/quote]

I wanna be positive, I really do. But I''m starting to feel my positivity being drained from me on a weekly basis now. More often than not from JC''s inability to kick that spherical object into them sticks infront of him.

[/quote]

I think we all want to be positive, but we need the team to produce wins to help us on our way, and lately they just haven''t done that sadly.

One good bit of news is the scum are losing to wolves.