Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardiff City v Norwich City official match thread

Get fozzy and cureton off drop rusty into the midfield and the two strikers on off the bench.......and swap croft to the other wing.......well thats what id do anyhow.

[quote user="TheboyMark"]Worthy, Grant and Roeder all had a habit of playing people out of position...it''s pretty embarrasing hearing that Croft is on the left now, what with our ramshackle makeshift front pairing...it reminds me of when I used to play Sunday mornings, totally unstructured and definitely bordering on embarrassing.  I can''t wait to hear the post-match interview...[/quote]

And I hope Glenn is asked probing questions, and not given an easy ride. But, we all know that it won''t happen.....Or Glenn will get upset with Goreham, and he''ll lose his job as official footy commentator and coach for Radio Snorefolk''s over 60s DJ amateur football team.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Martin just scored for Luton![/quote]Who are in League Two...we didn''t want to buy Andy Bishop because he only scores goals in League Two...I know we''re desperate, but really...

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Read the post before replying since when has SOME OFF mean''t ALL OFF[/quote]

I suggest you practise what you preach [:)]

You take a deep breath mate,last season we listened to all the same bulls*it as now.We started crap last year and everyone backed the board and manager

what i hate the most is this has happened every season since the premiership and the only constant in all that time is the board,its time for a change at the helm of this club

Our answer may well not lie with a huge target man, but today we''re sorely lacking a Ched.  Please tell me Roeder isn''t pinning all his hopes on Iverson arriving.  There''s so much more wrong than just that position right now.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Salahuddin"]Martin just scored for Luton![/quote]

Who are in League Two...
we didn''t want to buy Andy Bishop because he only scores goals in League Two...
I know we''re desperate, but really...
[/quote]

Martin scored a fair few goals in this league under Grant 2 seasons back, so he can do it at this level - it''s just a shame his head isn''t right.

Because I for one would rather him up front than Jamie ''Stuck on 199 goals for life'' Cureton.

[quote user="jjjohnny"]You take a deep breath mate,last season we listened to all the same bulls*it as now.We started crap last year and everyone backed the board and manager NOTHING has changed we are utter crap and this is through lack of investment.I don''t support cureton he is finished at this level but to scape goat one man when the whole club is to blame is wrong.Tell me this if roeder is so bloody good why was our best player from last season on the bench last week and is playing out of position this week,you my friend are all thats wrong with some of our supporters BLIND FAITH ,imo we will be calling for roeders head my christmas DEJA VU same as it ever was same as it ever was [/quote]

Yeah,its not Roeder,Delia,Cullum,Doncaster,Cureton, its my fault. Mea maxima culpa! I hereby offer to be burned at the stake in Norwich marketplace to expiate all the ills of the club. : )

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="jjjohnny"]You take a deep breath mate,last season we listened to all the same bulls*it as now.We started crap last year and everyone backed the board and manager NOTHING has changed we are utter crap and this is through lack of investment.I don''t support cureton he is finished at this level but to scape goat one man when the whole club is to blame is wrong.Tell me this if roeder is so bloody good why was our best player from last season on the bench last week and is playing out of position this week,you my friend are all thats wrong with some of our supporters BLIND FAITH ,imo we will be calling for roeders head my christmas DEJA VU same as it ever was same as it ever was [/quote]

Yeah,its not Roeder,Delia,Cullum,Doncaster,Cureton, its my fault. Mea maxima culpa! I hereby offer to be burned at the stake in Norwich marketplace to expiate all the ills of the club. : )

[/quote]

Ohhhh can I bring some bar-b-q stuff, you know like sausages and burgers etc?

Don''t be silly, burning at the stake is so 1600''s [:D][;)][:P]

Everybody did back the board and manager you fool,otherwise there would have been protest''s and chants of delia out,but don''t worry you will be back at school next week

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Ohhhh can I bring some bar-b-q stuff, you know like sausages and burgers etc?

Don''t be silly, burning at the stake is so 1600''s [:D][;)][:P]

[/quote]

LOL!

one Peter Cullum, theres only one peter cullum.....who said that??????

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..... 2-0 against an Average championship side....with the title favourites to come next week....

jas :)

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Everybody did back the board and manager you fool,otherwise there would have been protest''s and chants of delia out,but don''t worry you will be back at school next week[/quote]

Excuse me?  You call me a fool yet act like a complete bell end in your broad sweeping statements.

I am not here to argue with you, so will leave you to be irate in your own little world.

Have a nice day [:)]

Note another good effort from Pattison but nobody in the box to finish it... sounds like he''s MoM, and when he''s MoM you know we''ve been crap.