Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardiff City v Norwich City official match thread

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Amazing you all blame 1 player yet the manager and board are above blame,you lot are priceless.I suppose cureton missed on purpose so he would get dropped.I suppose we would be better off playing with 10 men.We have had since may to bring in a new front man and the blame for not doing so must rest with the board not willing to spend.I would love cureton to not be in the team at the moment he has lost all his confidence,but who should replace him delia prehaps[/quote]

Well we''ve got 2 other strikers on the bench numpty! If you can justify JC missing a penalty as the failings of the board then you''re really as sad as you sound.  I didn''t see MWJ out there putting him off.

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Amazing you all blame 1 player yet the manager and board are above blame,you lot are priceless.I suppose cureton missed on purpose so he would get dropped.I suppose we would be better off playing with 10 men.We have had since may to bring in a new front man and the blame for not doing so must rest with the board not willing to spend.I would love cureton to not be in the team at the moment he has lost all his confidence,but who should replace him delia prehaps[/quote]

With all due respect read other threads first before saying the manager and board are above blame, then you can comment on my views.  I don''t support the board, I back the manager but even he deserves critisism at times. JC missed a 12yd penalty, HE MISSED, no one else, the guy is next to useless lately, and I am a huge fan of his.

[quote user="earnsless"]

Curtains for Cureton.............loan move to Luton beckons.  He should''ve been dropped after his howling miss last week. Get OJ on.

[/quote]

Send him out on loan to Colchester....or Lincoln.[:P]

Take a deep breath and think before you post such utter rubbish.Cureton missed the penalty,not Roeder,Delia,Doncaster (or Cullum,for that matter).He''s going to get stick.There is a game of football going on which,I assume you ,like everyone else want City to win,so don''t use it to try and score points in this increasingly tedious " its all Delia/Cullum/Roeder''s fault" argument.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well so far so bad, why on earth do I get my hopes up each time only to be dashed again?  What a mug I am [:|][/quote]

No, you''re a loyal supporter!Keep your chin up We are Yellows,you''re not alone!

[/quote]

I know, we are all in the same boat.  Cheers all. [:)]

Let''s hope we can come out 2nd half much better lol lets face it it can''t get much worse.

I dont seem to remember that Norwich had any particularly big men up front when Earnie scored his 20 goals before injury so what has JC''s failure to score got to do with the Board. I would have thought it more to do with the style of play dictated by the Manager (and his assistants)..

[quote user="shyster"]I''ve come to the conclusion that Beauseaunt has a Jesus Complex.[/quote]No way Bowie, Jesus was anti-Establishment.

Unless Hoolahan has taken a knock I''m absolutely miffed.But then I never ceased to be amazed by most of Roeder''s awful tactical decisions.

You take a deep breath mate,last season we listened to all the same bulls*it as now.We started crap last year and everyone backed the board and manager NOTHING has changed we are utter crap and this is through lack of investment.I don''t support cureton he is finished at this level but to scape goat one man when the whole club is to blame is wrong.Tell me this if roeder is so bloody good why was our best player from last season on the bench last week and is playing out of position this week,you my friend are all thats wrong with some of our supporters BLIND FAITH ,imo we will be calling for roeders head my christmas DEJA VU same as it ever was same as it ever was 

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shyster"]I''ve come to the conclusion that Beauseaunt has a Jesus Complex.[/quote]No way Bowie, Jesus was anti-Establishment.[/quote]

Fair point. [;)]

roeders record

west ham 1 good season then crap

newcastle half a good season then crap

norwich quarter of a good season then crap

god i hope he goes to ipsh*t next

lol lol

Worthy, Grant and Roeder all had a habit of playing people out of position...it''s pretty embarrasing hearing that Croft is on the left now, what with our ramshackle makeshift front pairing...it reminds me of when I used to play Sunday mornings, totally unstructured and definitely bordering on embarrassing.  I can''t wait to hear the post-match interview...

[quote user="jjjohnny"]You take a deep breath mate,last season we listened to all the same bulls*it as now.We started crap last year and everyone backed the board and manager NOTHING has changed we are utter crap and this is through lack of investment.I don''t support cureton he is finished at this level but to scape goat one man when the whole club is to blame is wrong.Tell me this if roeder is so bloody good why was our best player from last season on the bench last week and is playing out of position this week,you my friend are all thats wrong with some of our supporters BLIND FAITH ,imo we will be calling for roeders head my christmas DEJA VU same as it ever was same as it ever was [/quote]

I haven''t seen anyone on this thread saying Roeder is the be all and end all.  Please stop making such big statements as EVERYONE backed the manager and the board unless you have spoken to every fan individually.

I''m sorry but JC did miss the penalty, no one else took it, so in this instance he is to blame.  If we lose today it''s a loss by the whole team not just one person, and the manager has to take some of the blame too.

[quote user="TheboyMark"]Worthy, Grant and Roeder all had a habit of playing people out of position...it''s pretty embarrasing hearing that Croft is on the left now, what with our ramshackle makeshift front pairing...it reminds me of when I used to play Sunday mornings, totally unstructured and definitely bordering on embarrassing.  I can''t wait to hear the post-match interview...[/quote]

Mark if we lose don''t be suprised if there isn''t one.