Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardiff City v Norwich City official match thread

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="jjjohnny"]You take a deep breath mate,last season we listened to all the same bulls*it as now.We started crap last year and everyone backed the board and manager NOTHING has changed we are utter crap and this is through lack of investment.I don''t support cureton he is finished at this level but to scape goat one man when the whole club is to blame is wrong.Tell me this if roeder is so bloody good why was our best player from last season on the bench last week and is playing out of position this week,you my friend are all thats wrong with some of our supporters BLIND FAITH ,imo we will be calling for roeders head my christmas DEJA VU same as it ever was same as it ever was [/quote]

Yeah,its not Roeder,Delia,Cullum,Doncaster,Cureton, its my fault. Mea maxima culpa! I hereby offer to be burned at the stake in Norwich marketplace to expiate all the ills of the club. : )

[/quote]

Ohhhh can I bring some bar-b-q stuff, you know like sausages and burgers etc?

Don''t be silly, burning at the stake is so 1600''s [:D][;)][:P]

[/quote]

LOL!

[/quote]

lol at least I made you laugh yayyyyy me

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

one Peter Cullum, theres only one peter cullum.....who said that??????

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..... 2-0 against an Average championship side....with the title favourites to come next week....

jas :)

[/quote]

Don''t say that Jas, according to many on here we are the title favourites!

I think I''ve got a 2-0 defeat in the prediction league.

Said I am top of the league [:|]

going down going down going down,can i cancel my direct debit as norwich are in breach of the contract in that i brought my season ticket  to watch football but all i am getting  utter crap

was my bet picked in the free bet??? ive been right 2 weeks on the spin now.. with Hull to win last week and Cardiff to win today....

shame i didnt bet my oen money on it though!

jas :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Everybody did back the board and manager you fool,otherwise there would have been protest''s and chants of delia out,but don''t worry you will be back at school next week[/quote]

Excuse me?  You call me a fool yet act like a complete bell end in your broad sweeping statements.

I am not here to argue with you, so will leave you to be irate in your own little world.

Have a nice day [:)]

[/quote]

jjjohny,you have strong feelings,which I understand and respect.However,you cannot simply insult everyone who disagrees with you.Grow up and start treating the people on here,who are actually your fellow fans ,with a bit of respect.An apology to WeAreYellows would be a nice start.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="jjjohnny"]Everybody did back the board and manager you fool,otherwise there would have been protest''s and chants of delia out,but don''t worry you will be back at school next week[/quote]

Excuse me?  You call me a fool yet act like a complete bell end in your broad sweeping statements.

I am not here to argue with you, so will leave you to be irate in your own little world.

Have a nice day [:)]

[/quote]

jjjohny,you have strong feelings,which I understand and respect.However,you cannot simply insult everyone who disagrees with you.Grow up and start treating the people on here,who are actually your fellow fans ,with a bit of respect.An apology to WeAreYellows would be a nice start.

[/quote]

Thanks for that

Oh Dear.... No firepower No Creativity ..,   its all we can expect from a bargin basment team

I know its really early in the grand scheme of things but I really can''t see the light at the end of the tunnel here!

This is getting beyond a joke, at this rate we will be lucky to have 8 points by October, pathetic. How much longer do we have to put up with this crap. Cureton should be put on the transfer list with immediate effect, how many good chances has he missed in the last year?

Fact is i am getting so jarred off watching our lame excuse for a board pretend everything is ok.Its time something was done before we become a laughing stock.I have nothing against any other norwich fan but surely its time we all got together and done something about what is happening to our club