Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

hypothetically (sp) what happens if we win 4-0 tommorow

and jamie gets a hat trick, it''d do wonders for his confidence, and it''d be like having a new striker. would it tide us over for another week.I''d love to see the message board if we did win 4-0. i''ll finish by adding hopefully iversen will come next week, I''m gonna kidnap him

Pains me to say that if we won 4-0, which would obviously be great, then Delia would have probably bought herself another 6 months on this message board...

Can see it now, "But we beat Blackpool 4-0 in August, stop moaning"

[quote user="National express super guard "]and jamie gets a hat trick, it''d do wonders for his confidence, and it''d be like having a new striker. would it tide us over for another week.
I''d love to see the message board if we did win 4-0.
i''ll finish by adding hopefully iversen will come next week, I''m gonna kidnap him
[/quote]

Ha! Ha! Cureton sign a hat trick. You must be joking. It would be amazing if he scored one.

It will mean nothing, Blackpool are the worst team in the league having failed to score in their last EIGHT competitive matches and are clear favourites to be relegated. Even we, in our current form should beat them comfortably.

"hypothetically (sp) what happens if we win 4-0 tommorow"

P      W      D      L      F      A      PTS

Norwich     2       1       0       1      4      2         3

4-0 would be nice and it would give us our first points and goals of the season , on the down side it wont prove anything as Blackpool are one of the weakest in the division , Cardiff away and Birmingham at home will give better pointers as to where this season is going.

IF we win 4-0 tomorrow I will be going into my favourite city pub after the game and buying everyone in there a drink.

In reality I am absolutely skint......

[quote user="National express super guard "]and jamie gets a hat trick[/quote]

"...............and what a gesture from Cureton, giving the match ball to the outstanding candidate for man of the match, provider of Cureton''s goals and scorer of the 4th with an individually briliant effort, Matty Pattison, who is being hoisted shoulder high by his team mates and leaving the field to a standing ovation from 25,000 fans, including those from Blackpool......................"

Never gonna happen, neither is the 4 - 0 scoreline.  Even hypothetically, I''m struggling to get my head around that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...............and what a gesture from Cureton, giving the match ball to the outstanding candidate for man of the match, provider of Cureton''s goals and scorer of the 4th with an individually briliant effort, Matty Pattison, who is being hoisted shoulder high by his team mates and leaving the field to a standing ovation from 25,000 fans, including those from Blackpool......................"

Brilliant!! lol

If we win 4-0 tomorrow it will be very quiet on this message board and canary call will be full of callers saying we are gonna make the play-offs.

[quote user="Dom."]4-0 is my prediction in the Prediction League!! Lupoli with a brace and 1 each for Hoolahan and Cureton.
[/quote]

My prediction is that we won''t.

I hope for a win but can''t see it being by more than 1 goal.

1-0 or 2-1.

I will wet myself.Once I''ve changed, I will buy everyone in the Rosary a pint/drink of choice, and will then renounce every bad thing I ever said about anybody connected with NCFC, and also anything I may have said about certain African dictators.I will then strip naked, climb onto the roof of my house and do the Macarena.  I will vote for David Cameron''s Conservative Party, eat my left testicle on a bed of crisp lettuce and as the ambulance is whisking me off to A&E I shall write a will in which I leave all my worldly possessions to David Jervis aka First Wizard.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I will wet myself.

Once I''ve changed, I will buy everyone in the Rosary a pint/drink of choice, and will then renounce every bad thing I ever said about anybody connected with NCFC, and also anything I may have said about certain African dictators.

I will then strip naked, climb onto the roof of my house and do the Macarena.  I will vote for David Cameron''s Conservative Party, eat my left testicle on a bed of crisp lettuce and as the ambulance is whisking me off to A&E I shall write a will in which I leave all my worldly possessions to David Jervis aka First Wizard.

[/quote]

If we win 4-0 I''ll wear your wet-pants.......

On my head.....

I reckon a 1-1 draw (in reality). It will be quite a nervy game.......but, I''ll be cheering the team.

Well so far I predicted the 2-0 defeat at Coventry. I didn''t do a prediction for MK Dons but suspected a defeat. However, for some reason I have felt that we will the game quite comfortably tomorrow and I was going to go for a 4-0 win. I am an eternal optimist as those who have bothered to read my post on "taking a step back" will have realised!!

Once I''ve changed, I will buy everyone in the Rosary a pint/drink of choice, and will then renounce every bad thing I ever said about anybody connected with NCFC, and also anything I may have said about certain African dictators.

I will then strip naked, climb onto the roof of my house and do the Macarena.  I will vote for David Cameron''s Conservative Party, eat my left testicle on a bed of crisp lettuce and as the ambulance is whisking me off to A&E I shall write a will in which I leave all my worldly possessions to David Jervis aka First Wizard.

[/quote]

Wizard doesn''t want anything that has a connection to a "will". He''s more a won''t, can''t, don''t kind of individual.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

If we win 4-0 I''ll wear your wet-pants.......

On my head.....

I reckon a 1-1 draw (in reality). It will be quite a nervy game.......but, I''ll be cheering the team.

[/quote]

I''ll then take his pants off your head and EAT them. Nothing to do with celebrating a 4-0 win - I''m just abit strange like that.[:P]

Besides if you want to put another mans pants on your head, you should do it dressed as Vyvyan (The Young Ones) at a fancy dress party like I did. I was very drunk though, and I thought they were his girlfriends. No really I did. Honest.[:$]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I will wet myself.Once I''ve changed, I will buy everyone in the Rosary a pint/drink of choice, and will then renounce every bad thing I ever said about anybody connected with NCFC, and also anything I may have said about certain African dictators.I will then strip naked, climb onto the roof of my house and do the Macarena.  I will vote for David Cameron''s Conservative Party, eat my left testicle on a bed of crisp lettuce and as the ambulance is whisking me off to A&E I shall write a will in which I leave all my worldly possessions to David Jervis aka First Wizard.

[/quote]We will hold you to that.

[quote user="Dom."]4-0 is my prediction in the Prediction League!! Lupoli with a brace and 1 each for Hoolahan and Cureton.
[/quote]

I think we''d be all up for that result...however the only way that is going to happen is if we play like Roeder has suggested we should be playing, that is at a high tempo showing the benefits of this new preseason fitness coaching, like against QPR and Colchester at home last season.

If we slow it down it''ll be like at  MK Dons, with us running out of ideas and resorting to passing it backwards and forwards across the back line until a lapse of concentration gives the opposition a chance at a major embarrasment, ...again.

If it happens we will have to thank the ref for sending off four of their players, including their Goalkeeper!

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]It will buy the board more time.
Pity.
[/quote]

I''d rather have a winning team with the current board than watch a team losing every week just to get rid of Delia and Doncaster. I never understand this let''s hope we get relegated so we can get rid of the board attitude that some posters have. A new board will not necessarily spend any more money than the current lot of numpties. IF Cullum does eventually get on board we get an initial injection of cash but those who think he will be some kind of Jack Walker figure spending vast sums on the team are sadly mistaken in my view.