Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

hypothetically (sp) what happens if we win 4-0 tommorow

[quote user="Fellas"]If we win 4-0 tomorrow it will be very quiet on this message board and canary call will be full of callers saying we are gonna make the play-offs.
[/quote]

Yes Fella''s, that''s exactly what would happen. I am hoping for a 4-0 win partly because it would be nearly as good as 5-0 and partly because I can''t keep up with the pace on here and a quieter message board would give me the chance to catch up[sn]

All the Delia-haters wil say it means zilch, it was a flash in the pan, the opposition was crap & if we were half-decent we would have beaten them 8-0.All the Delia arse-lickers will say it''s early days,we mustn''t get carried away but it''s good to get a decent result under our belts.

Win or lose really means very little at this stage in the season.

If a win, it gets the league campaign into a slightly more positive zone and a loss would mean that the management will need to get down to serious work to ensure that losing does not become a habit.

There is a long season ahead in which to improve or get worse but its too early to worry either way!

No offence meant here, but if we did win 4-0 that result still wont solve the longer term issue of needing another striker.

For example, remember our result away to Leicester last season, and where they have ended up.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]and jamie gets a hat trick, it''d do wonders for his confidence, and it''d be like having a new striker. would it tide us over for another week.I''d love to see the message board if we did win 4-0. i''ll finish by adding hopefully iversen will come next week, I''m gonna kidnap him[/quote]

Ha! Ha! Cureton sign a hat trick. You must be joking. It would be amazing if he scored one.

[/quote]Cureton got one last season

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Pathetically hyped more like......

1-1 at best.

[/quote]

Oh well....right again I see.........

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

1-1 at best.

[/quote]

[/quote]You''d have got 7-1 on that.And it was 1-1 at best, too.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

1-1 at best.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You couldn''t make it up could you?

And still we''re getting the bloody "the squad needs time" excuses, well I see no other teams are having problems!

OK, hypotheticals back in their box - it was 1-1. 4 shots on target, main strikers failed to find the net both substituted. Cluck was spot on. So what happens next?

[quote user="yellow hammer"]OK, hypotheticals back in their box - it was 1-1. 4 shots on target, main strikers failed to find the net both substituted. Cluck was spot on. So what happens next?[/quote]

I show my bottom to Delia in protest......

It may just work.