Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Norwich vs Blackpool - Predictions

I''m going for:

3-0 Norwich

Koroma (2), Cureton.

If we sign another striker on time, then I will be more than confident of us getting a result.

A nervy 0-0 with a hatful of chances missed.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I''m going for:

3-0 Norwich

Koroma (2), Cureton.

If we sign another striker on time, then I will be more than confident of us getting a result.[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]So its only a prediction thread if people say we will win? 

[quote user="Gunner"]

[quote user="C.T "]1 nil blackpool or at best 0-0[/quote]

Shut up C.T

[/quote][/quote]

Not at all, but if you look at other threads where C.T has entered his imput you will see EVERYTHING is now negative from him, it''s all a ploy for a bit of attention, if he genuinely thinks the score will be along those lines then fair dues but I very much doubt that is the case.

Getting back on topic, 4-0 City, Curo, Lupoli, Hoolihan and Russell.

I''ve predicted 2 goals for City in every game so far and by jove I''m going to continue until I''m right!

2-0 City! [:D]

CT, what''s happened to you? Next thing we know you''ll be kicking puppies and shoving Amidala in the face....

To be fair to CT I put 0-0,  but in my heart I fear they may snatch a 0-1 because they know we cant score and I just feel they might steal one from us.  I do feel that 4-0 is bordering on cuckoo land, however I will be doing a jig if it happens.

[quote user="Gunner"][quote user="JC"]So its only a prediction thread if people say we will win?  [quote user="Gunner"]

[quote user="C.T "]1 nil blackpool or at best 0-0[/quote]

Shut up C.T

[/quote][/quote]

Not at all, but if you look at other threads where C.T has entered his imput you will see EVERYTHING is now negative from him, it''s all a ploy for a bit of attention, if he genuinely thinks the score will be along those lines then fair dues but I very much doubt that is the case.

Getting back on topic, 4-0 City, Curo, Lupoli, Hoolihan and Russell.

[/quote]

[quote user="C.T "]

Exactly JC!

Believe me I dont WANT to be negative but like you say which of our strikers can you see scoring?

[/quote]

Who said strikers HAD to be the only ones to score?

To answer your question though Wiz, sorry C.T, Cureton is proven at this level and Lupoli needs one goal to go in for the heavens to open regarding his goal tally.

Get a grip and stop attention seeking!