Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Delia Outers - Put Up or Shut Up

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

Ill pay a fiver to ride my motorcycle around the beautiful roads of norfolk for 2 hours whilst listening to it on the radio.

[/quote]

I am forced to watch it on the wireless a lot more this season. Riding a motorcycle would be an interesting way to do this but I''m sure I would be a danger to the rest of Norfolk. What do others do to deal with the stress of an afternoon with Goreham and Adams?

[/quote]

The only thing your fence sitting is going to achieve Nutty, is a broken fence or a sore ar$e.

[/quote]

Eh??? [*-)]

Did you get your prescription mixed up with Mr Babes'' ...

Sit down and have a nice cup of tea Rickyyyyy [:''(][C]

Don''t drink it out of the saucer though [:P] or you''ll get mistaken for one of the "Pussy Brigade" [:O]

[quote user="ricardo"]

The only thing your fence sitting is going to achieve Nutty, is a broken fence or a sore ar$e.

[/quote]

So ricardo, as one of our "ambitious fans" - what is your plan? What are you going to do?

I can assure you that hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with you will not take us into the premiership.

But I don''t want to patronise you - you know that. You must have plan to help us achieve our ambitions - I tell you what if it''s a good one I''ll help! So what is it please?

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

So you think I''m an Ipswich fan because I don''t like the board do you? 

[/quote]

So where have I ever said that?

[/quote]

You said '''' Several of the Delia outers are Ipswich fans who have infested these boards on a long-term wind up, with others being easily led.''''

I am a Delia Outer, in fact I want the whole board out......therefor I am amongst those you mentioned, and there are more than several of us alive and kicking.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

wait a few more games...and if results have not changed...i have said it b4 and i will say it again...the fans will be calling for the boards HEADS...except delia lovers of course

we outed chase and if things dont change we will out delia...after all it is the fans club...without the 25000+ncfc faithfull  that turn up week in week out...there is no club!!!!

[/quote]

I was reminded a few weeks back that apparently the club doesn''t belong to the fans it belongs to the shareholders...............so we really should say nothing, and assume the ''''mushroom position'''' lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You said '''' Several of the Delia outers are Ipswich fans who have infested these boards on a long-term wind up, with others being easily led.''''

I am a Delia Outer, in fact I want the whole board out......therefor I am amongst those you mentioned, and there are more than several of us alive and kicking.

[/quote]

I don''t think it''s that controversial to say that sometimes Ipswich fans pose as Norwich fans on this board. I think it is widely accepted.

I think that several of those that try hardest to stir up trouble are Ipswich fans but it does not mean that you all are.  Thats why I used the word several.  (def: Being of a number more than two or three but not many. - see answers.com)   

Of course there are loyal fans that don''t like the board every club has them. Even my dad disagrees with board and he has been a City supporter for even longer than me (obviously!).

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]

Ill pay a fiver to ride my motorcycle around the beautiful roads of norfolk for 2 hours whilst listening to it on the radio.

[/quote]

I am forced to watch it on the wireless a lot more this season. Riding a motorcycle would be an interesting way to do this but I''m sure I would be a danger to the rest of Norfolk. What do others do to deal with the stress of an afternoon with Goreham and Adams?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Eh??? [*-)]

Did you get your prescription mixed up with Mr Babes'' ...

Sit down and have a nice cup of tea Rickyyyyy [:''(][C]

Don''t drink it out of the saucer though [:P] or you''ll get mistaken for one of the "Pussy Brigade" [:O]

[/quote]

Still using my ''59 Cup Run mug, old chap.

Will send you my match report when I get home Saturday teatime. That''s if I don''t chuck myself in the river or on the railway line of course.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

So ricardo, as one of our "ambitious fans" - what is your plan? What are you going to do?

I can assure you that hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with you will not take us into the premiership.

But I don''t want to patronise you - you know that. You must have plan to help us achieve our ambitions - I tell you what if it''s a good one I''ll help! So what is it please?

[/quote]

Getting shot of this crowd would be a great start.

Unfortunately I''m not a millionaire mate, but if I was they would probably treat me the same way they treated Cullum.

Only big money will get us out of this league and this lot have no intention of spending anything on the team.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Still using my ''59 Cup Run mug, old chap.

Will send you my match report when I get home Saturday teatime. That''s if I don''t chuck myself in the river or on the railway line of course.

[/quote]

I''ll be there Saturday Rickyyyyy..

It''s just the away days I''m having trouble with at the moment. I went into the club shop kicking and screaming to take my Cardiff ticket back today [:''(] Plymouth looks doubtful and Barnsley''s a no go! My next away game is quite possibly Southampton at the end of next month!

[quote user="Badger"]

Reading this board you would think that most City fans want Delia out, from the constant barrage of criticism that they give. The truth of the matter is that most fans want more investment and were excited by the Cullum thing and were left disappointed that we weren''t going to get the millions, but are grown up enough to accept it.

Several of the Delia outers are Ipswich fans who have infested these boards on a long-term wind up, with others being easily led.

I know that some will deny this - so let''s have simple test shall we? At kick off on Saturday all of those that want Delia to go just hold up a "Delia Out" placard. No need for excuses about disrupting the team etc., you can continue to cheer the team, just hold up your placard for the last minute before kick off. You won''t cause any disruption don''t worry because there won''t even be 50 of you. The militant Delia out campaigners don''t go to matches and many of them go down the road instead.

If I am wrong I will apologise - others - including the thousands that don''t normally post - will be able to judge.

Fair enough?

[/quote]

ja wohl, mein Fuhrer[:^)]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

come on Badger.. where are you... I expect you to chane your name to Hippo the Hypocrite by the end of the day! :p

jas :)

[/quote]

Had any more phone calls from Cullum recently?

[/quote]

yes....he said to say hello.

On a serious note now that have i backed you into a corner are you a hypocrite or are you just whinging? were you a "chase outer" or not... if you say no, then well done to sticking to your guns.. if you say yes... well.. my point is proved and i think you should forget about embaressing yourself further on this board....

im waiting for an answer Hippo....

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think it''s that controversial to say that sometimes Ipswich fans pose as Norwich fans on this board. I think it is widely accepted.

I think that several of those that try hardest to stir up trouble are Ipswich fans but it does not mean that you all are.  Thats why I used the word several.  (def: Being of a number more than two or three but not many. - see answers.com)   

Of course there are loyal fans that don''t like the board every club has them. Even my dad disagrees with board and he has been a City supporter for even longer than me (obviously!).

[/quote]

I''ll tell you what mate, lets here how many support DS on Saturday shall we? Don''t for minute think the Chase protests happened over night and the way things are going i see some very real similarities with fans opinions. We''ll see mate hey, but its not looking good for the screaming banshee pro Delias who just can''t accept she didn''t save the club and will make a big profit WHEN she has to sell her little train set.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

come on Badger.. where are you... I expect you to chane your name to Hippo the Hypocrite by the end of the day! :p

On a serious note now that have i backed you into a corner are you a hypocrite or are you just whinging? were you a "chase outer" or not... if you say no, then well done to sticking to your guns.. if you say yes... well.. my point is proved and i think you should forget about embaressing yourself further on this board....

[/quote]

At the risk of embaressing (sic) myself further on this board, I was a "chase outer." I remember the celebrations at Palace with fondness. I''m not sure how this makes me a hippopotamus though?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unfortunately I''m not a millionaire mate, but if I was they would probably treat me the same way they treated Cullum.

Only big money will get us out of this league and this lot have no intention of spending anything on the team.

[/quote]

Leaving aside the fact that neither you nor I know what happened in the meeting between DS and C (he only calls Jazz) you are basically saying that you have no plan then. The sole point of all your moaning therefore is to try to convince everybody that they should be as miserable as you!

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

At the risk of embaressing (sic) myself further on this board, I was a "chase outer." I remember the celebrations at Palace with fondness. I''m not sure how this makes me a hippopotamus though?

[/quote]

Maybe because people are quick to critisise us for wanting the board out, and I would guess that a few who don''t like what we do were the same ones who wanted Chase out as much as we did.

Maybe because people are quick to critisise us for wanting the board out, and I would guess that a few who don''t like what we do were the same ones who wanted Chase out as much as we did.

[/quote]

Personally, I don''t think DS is anywhere near to being as bad as Chase. If this means that I am a hippocrite everytime someone thinks we need to get rid of a manager, I must misunderstand the word.

"BADGERS! BADGERS? We don''t need no stinkin'' BADGERS!"

"TB or not TB?.....cough cough.....That is the question!"......Is Ralphy Wrighteous reincarnationus as BADGERER of the Anti-boarderist - whilst in continuous and flagrant use an'' abuse, of his Wright wrist?

Here, have a feel of my spade. "CLANG!" "Can u dig it!"

AW! Now yer hav'' gun an'' BROCK it!.....[:|]

[quote user="haggis"]

Badger - you talk out of your Beaver!!

Should of said,

Delia - Put up or shut up

[/quote]

A very thoughtfully constructed argument. It must have taken you a long while to come up with that one. Or are you perhaps a journalist?

[quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

Personally, I don''t think DS is anywhere near to being as bad as Chase. If this means that I am a hippocrite everytime someone thinks we need to get rid of a manager, I must misunderstand the word.

[/quote]

Fairy snuff, you don''t but a fair few of us do, you''ve been here and done it before, like myself, so I would have thought you''d understand a little more where our passion comes from, seems I was wrong.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leaving aside the fact that neither you nor I know what happened in the meeting between DS and C (he only calls Jazz) you are basically saying that you have no plan then. The sole point of all your moaning therefore is to try to convince everybody that they should be as miserable as you!

[/quote]

But I would be a lot less miserable if they buggered off.

Fairy snuff, you don''t but a fair few of us do, you''ve been here and done it before, like myself, so I would have thought you''d understand a little more where our passion comes from, seems I was wrong.

[/quote]

I do understand the passion, but I think, in my opinion, that it is misplaced. I think that we are still suffering from the Chase years. We had been relegated before but always bounced back. Chase left the cupboard absolutely bare. Hence the need to sell anyone that could walk (OK an overstatement!).

It takes years to put a club back in a stable position after somehing like that - look at Leicester etc.

Of course, Cullum could be the answer to all our prayers if he wanted it enough. If I had £1.7 billion, I think that I would have been the owner by now (which is probably one of the reasons  why I don''t have £1.7 billion!). I don''t think that he is quite the hero that some take him to be (but again, I admit, I don''t know anymore than most others - except those like Jazzer who seem to get personal phone calls, and Angel who gets emails).

Are we going to spend this season, next etc. waiting for someone with a fortune to turn to buy the club or are we going to get on with it and get behind the club? For all we know, he might have lost interest now and has decided to buy a racehorse or something?

[quote user="Babyface"]

I''ll do it.

[/quote]

Looks like you are on your own my friend.

Nobody else seems to have the courage of their convictions. They are happy to run on and on and on and on and on about how the board are destroying the club and then ...do nothing. They have banners the width of the screen but not a clue about the way forward except for the gullible acceptance of Father Xmas (but I''d love it if it was true too - but I was told he didn''t exist when I was about 24).

Personally, I am happy that you are the only one - I would much rather go the game and just get on with supporting the team. Let''s hope that it also punctures the plans of the Ipswich fans that post on here trying to disrupt us (before there are any further misrepresentations - this is not aimed at all anti Delia people - most of whom are dedicated fans - just the few ITFC moles that post here to wind us all up).

It would be nice to get back to fortress Carrow road again!

Itfc moles who post on here , how old are you because you run on like a 3 year old , you can be sure of one thing and that is that any itfc fan would not be wanting to get rid of Delia and the Board they quite like us being skint and fighting relegation if she went and Cullum got in they would be gutted .So i think its people like you who want her and her failures to stay who are quite clearly the binners.

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Babyface"]

I''ll do it.

[/quote]

Looks like you are on your own my friend.

Nobody else seems to have the courage of their convictions. They are happy to run on and on and on and on and on about how the board are destroying the club and then ...do nothing. They have banners the width of the screen but not a clue about the way forward except for the gullible acceptance of Father Xmas (but I''d love it if it was true too - but I was told he didn''t exist when I was about 24).

Personally, I am happy that you are the only one - I would much rather go the game and just get on with supporting the team. Let''s hope that it also punctures the plans of the Ipswich fans that post on here trying to disrupt us (before there are any further misrepresentations - this is not aimed at all anti Delia people - most of whom are dedicated fans - just the few ITFC moles that post here to wind us all up).

It would be nice to get back to fortress Carrow road again!

[/quote]

Badger is the new Witchfinder General.

Perhaps he is really Ralphy Wright?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Itfc moles who post on here , how old are you because you run on like a 3 year old , you can be sure of one thing and that is that any itfc fan would not be wanting to get rid of Delia and the Board they quite like us being skint and fighting relegation if she went and Cullum got in they would be gutted .So i think its people like you who want her and her failures to stay who are quite clearly the binners.

I find it very hard to believe any true Norwich supporter can do anything but dislike the woman intensely.

[/quote]

Well obviously I''m not a true Norwich supporter because I don''t hate the woman intensely as you said before (see above - taken from earlier) so I treat any other bile that you chose to spew with similar seriousness.

I must be very naive despite the obvious mistakes that the board have made, her biggest problem is that she is not a billionaire - for this you hate her intensely and expect all other "true" Norwich fans to do so as well. What a lovely person you must be!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Itfc moles who post on here , how old are you because you run on like a 3 year old , you can be sure of one thing and that is that any itfc fan would not be wanting to get rid of Delia and the Board they quite like us being skint and fighting relegation if she went and Cullum got in they would be gutted .So i think its people like you who want her and her failures to stay who are quite clearly the binners.
[/quote]

i work with a binner (sadly) and he is the world''s biggest Delia fan, particularly after the tragic "let''s be avin you" (hic) speech.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

i work with a binner (sadly) and he is the world''s biggest Delia fan, particularly after the tragic "let''s be avin you" (hic) speech.

[/quote]

Well this would certainly be considered conclusive evidence on Planet Stupid.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well this would certainly be considered conclusive evidence on Planet Stupid.

[/quote]

You are most obviously an attetion seeker....you have had your few minutes ....now why don''t you be a good Badger and go back to the sett that you came from before the 11th of july