Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Delia Outers - Put Up or Shut Up

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

You may think it''s misplaced, but I was told that during the Chase out era too, so who was right then? 

[/quote]

You were.

As for the Leicester thing, personally I don''t give a jot about other football clubs positions, my passion is for all NC.

[/quote]

My point is that it takes yearsto recover and that I think that we are still recovering from Chase. It wasn''t a point about Leicester but one about us.

I am behind the club, not the board 110%, I will cheer on the boys, will be there win,lose, or draw, but believe me when I say that if things don''t go well this season, you had better have a tin hat, because things will get a little rough again. 

Are we prepared to go through what we did last season again?  Almost relegated? 

[/quote]

No - but I''d like to give them a chance first - we haven''t seen a home game yet.

Us fans deserve better for our dedication. 

[/quote]

Yes we do.

I don''t think PC will ever lose interest in NC, he''s a long time fan and he played for NC as a youth.  However if I were in shoes I would be doing just what he is doing, sit quietly, wait, and the right time will come.  Might have to hit a very low low for that, but if that''s what it takes, that''s what it takes.

[/quote]

This is the bit where I differ from you. It worries me that someone with his wealth who is a fan is prepared to let the club sink further rather than pay slightly over the odds. If I had £1.7 billion, I would overpay by £4.3 million (if that is what is being asked of him and we only have rumour for this). Nevertheless, I hope you are right and that he doesn''t lose interest because at some stage the money will come in handy! I just hope it doesn''t have to sink as low as you fear.

I may well be proved wrong but I am more optimistic than many about our prospects this year. With the right addition up front, I think we could surprise a few people.

[/quote]

I''m sorry Badger but i think you are running out of alias as you''re ways of putting your points across are giving you away....but hey it seems the only option left for the Delia diehards. Funny how IBA goes on hols for 6 months and you pipe up after a long break away....Desperate measures and all that.

[/quote]

Who is IBA?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Who is IBA?

[/quote]

Irritable Bowel advisor - an old friend of Arthurs. Oops now I''ve given the gamne away eh?

[quote user="crafty canary"]How many of the Delia apologists work in the PR department at Carrow Road?[/quote]

All of us - there are 17,987 in the department at the moment and we are planning to expand it by a further 10,000. We are hoping that we won''t have to have any fans in the stadium at all next year.

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]People not chanting tomorrow will just be a personal victory for you badger that none of us will really notice or care about. Last season there were one or two delia out chants but not any highly noticeable ones, however after the Cullum saga and the fact it seems Glenn has been given Delia''s old purse to pick the last scraps of change out of for his players means that when it comes towards the January window and we a struggling towards the bottom and still have no sign of a player worth a few million that we buy in, then the delia chants may well begin. It takes a negative losing momentum to get the fans turning on Delia and the board, not you telling them to unfortunately.[/quote]

I don''t want any chanting just wanted to see if any of the "antis" had the corage of their convictions. I don''t think many will because most of them don''t go. It''s interesting that you are already making excuses!

We will see on Saturday!

[/quote]

Been there and done it several times in the previous two seasons dear boy.

Courage of your convictions my ass... and exactly the resons why I have left you and the other bottlers to inhabit Carrow Road and wacth the constant dross which is served up.

Happy viewing!!! [:D]

[quote user=""]

I started to post this in another thread last night, coincidentally (or not) in response to another post from Badger.

I like many other long standing City supporters use this web site because it actually always had some very good intellectual discussions and was free from the childishness of other sites caused by young children.

Amazingly few people frequent regularly other teams websites, and those that do are there purely for fun banter.  There will always be those that come on once or for a short period to cause trouble through abuse or false rumours, but they usually go quite quicjklt even if not banned.

However on the Pink Un now we have a new breed of mainly students who seem to think that they know everything about Norwich and due to their passion for the Club follow the one true way.

Well actually even I have to admit there are a lot of different ways of running a football club, picking a team, signing players etc that actually could be the right way.

So why does this group, and yes Badger I unclude you in it, have to condemn anyone who has a different vioew to that wonderful terminology "binner" and assume they are part of some vast network of planted agents that were registered on this board with the sole aim of winding you up?

Err get some perspective do they actually care about winding you up?   Unless they are your mate from the room/flat/office next door they can''t see whether you are wound up or not and to be honest if you are - chill!

I know I''ve said this before but some of the Board''s biggest critics I have met and although some may have extreme views, they are all City fans and have a great deal of history of following the club.

So please think before you type, as in the future you could be the "grumpy old sod" having a new generation of poster calling you a binner for harping on about the good old days of Huckerby and Dion.

[/quote]

Hope you ain''t calling me a grumpy old sod mate??? [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]People not chanting tomorrow will just be a personal victory for you badger that none of us will really notice or care about. Last season there were one or two delia out chants but not any highly noticeable ones, however after the Cullum saga and the fact it seems Glenn has been given Delia''s old purse to pick the last scraps of change out of for his players means that when it comes towards the January window and we a struggling towards the bottom and still have no sign of a player worth a few million that we buy in, then the delia chants may well begin. It takes a negative losing momentum to get the fans turning on Delia and the board, not you telling them to unfortunately.[/quote]

I don''t want any chanting just wanted to see if any of the "antis" had the corage of their convictions. I don''t think many will because most of them don''t go. It''s interesting that you are already making excuses!

We will see on Saturday!

[/quote]

Courage of your convictions my ass... and exactly the resons why I have left you and the other bottlers to inhabit Carrow Road and wacth the constant dross which is served up.

[/quote]Why don''t you tell Badger all about last season''s Murderers protest which involved you drinking a pint, seeing nobody else turn up, and then going home?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"]

We will see on Saturday!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you tell Badger all about last season''s Murderers protest which involved you drinking a pint, seeing nobody else turn up, and then going home?

[/quote]

Exactly my point Mr Chops... despite all those who were going to turn up and chin me one because I''m so obviously a binner... lol

Nobody decided to turn up from either side of the debate hence the apathetic milk licking from saucer quotes by another poster above.

Prior to the Murderers I protested twice with little or no help from anybody else outside of the City Stand and confronted MWJ himself and told him exactly what I thought of him and his Mrs and how they were ruining a damn fine football club.

So badger can call me a binner to my face if he likes and I will laugh straight back in his... I feel truly sorry for people like him who do not have the balls to follow their hearts and seek for the best in life.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"]

We will see on Saturday!

[/quote]

[/quote]Why don''t you tell Badger all about last season''s Murderers protest which involved you drinking a pint, seeing nobody else turn up, and then going home?[/quote]

Exactly my point Mr Chops... despite all those who were going to turn up and chin me one because I''m so obviously a binner... lol

Nobody decided to turn up from either side of the debate hence the apathetic milk licking from saucer quotes by another poster above.

Prior to the Murderers I protested twice with little or no help from anybody else outside of the City Stand and confronted MWJ himself and told him exactly what I thought of him and his Mrs and how they were ruining a damn fine football club.

So badger can call me a binner to my face if he likes and I will laugh straight back in his... I feel truly sorry for people like him who do not have the balls to follow their hearts and seek for the best in life.

[/quote]I wonder if Peter Cullum has come up against the grade A idiots like you. Lets hope he doesn''t read this forum

[quote user="Death by Chocolate Starfish"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Badger"]

We will see on Saturday!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you tell Badger all about last season''s Murderers protest which involved you drinking a pint, seeing nobody else turn up, and then going home?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder if Peter Cullum has come up against the grade A idiots like you. Lets hope he doesn''t read this forum
[/quote]

I am sure Cullum considers losers like you to be the Grade A idiots Starfish... those who are willing to sit back and accept second best in football and life.

Cullum is a winner who is in his own way also confronting Smith & Jones... that must be why you dislike him so much???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I have never called anybody "a binner" and have no desire "to chin" anybody, least of all you Smudger as your pent-up aggression is obviously some form of defence mechanism as you rage against the "unfairness of it all."

Anyone with even a modicum of psychological understanding would have to consider the possibility that your aggression is really a method of disguising your self-loathing. I would really advise that you get some medical assistance or at least some form of counselling. Failing that- regular blood pressure checks (you can buy the machines in Boots).

I, on the other hand look forward to going to Cardiff on Saturday. OTBC

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I have never called anybody "a binner" and have no desire "to chin" anybody, least of all you Smudger as your pent-up aggression is obviously some form of defence mechanism as you rage against the "unfairness of it all."

Anyone with even a modicum of psychological understanding would have to consider the possibility that your aggression is really a method of disguising your self-loathing. I would really advise that you get some medical assistance or at least some form of counselling. Failing that- regular blood pressure checks (you can buy the machines in Boots).

I, on the other hand look forward to going to Cardiff on Saturday. OTBC

[/quote]

lol... my blood pressure is fine badger... laughing at you pathetic lot being fleeced season after season works wonders at relieving any stress I may be going through.

Maybe you should try some time away from watching the excuse for football at Carrow Road and take up another hobby?

It would work wonders for your mentality and your sense of humour... [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

lol... my blood pressure is fine badger... laughing at you pathetic lot being fleeced season after season works wonders at relieving any stress I may be going through.

Maybe you should try some time away from watching the excuse for football at Carrow Road and take up another hobby?

[/quote]

Probably transference caused by unresolved conflicts from your early childhood.

What was your relationship like with your parents Smudger?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

However it was our board who agreed to the "get out clauses" for Desmond Tutu and the little Mercenary when they signed... in todays world with the club having Premiership asperations thats unforgiveable! it forces the managers hand and he has to accept that his best stars will be sold under his nose....

[/quote]Correct, they agreed to the clauses. They didn''t insert them. No clause. No player. If I were a player I''d want it in my contract too...... even though as a punter I think they are ludicrous and render the contract all but uselessYour solution would have been...... what?

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

However it was our board who agreed to the "get out clauses" for Desmond Tutu and the little Mercenary when they signed... in todays world with the club having Premiership asperations thats unforgiveable! it forces the managers hand and he has to accept that his best stars will be sold under his nose....

[/quote]

Correct, they agreed to the clauses. They didn''t insert them.

No clause. No player. If I were a player I''d want it in my contract too...... even though as a punter I think they are ludicrous and render the contract all but useless

Your solution would have been...... what?
[/quote]

Etuhu for one wasn`t in a very strong negotiating position when he came to us so here`s a theory.  His agent plays hardball and tells our board that Southampton have agreed to the clause and if we don`t agree he`ll go there, but it`s just a ruse to get the clause inserted.  They`d told Southampton that we`d agreed the clause and they`d told them where to go.

It`s just speculation but it`s just as credible or likely as your assumption of "No clause, no player".

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sick and unnecessary......

Pathetic.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]So you ARE his dad then? No wonder the poor lamb is so pent up!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]

And where does your aggression come from Cluck?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think we are about to see more of the Delia out chants now that She is prepared to sit on her arse and let Amiobe go to the Scum after all what was said to Roeder, and also this is the sort of thing that drove MARTIN ONEAL away well done Delia, Now pack your pots and pans and piss off to the scum where your true colours are

Speechless, this is a real proof of incompetence. The best supported club outside of the Premier League has a board who kicks its fans in the b****... Incredible!

NEXT HOME GAME: SHOW YOUR DISGUST!

Ok I''ve had my fun now, I''ll come clean, it was me all along! ha!

You see I just put my hand up his arse like this...  and then when I move my hand about it looks like its speaking!

Cool huh?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agression?

Was it not you and the other Percy''s who were talking about coming down the Mruderers to chin me last season?

Grow up little boy... if you had learn''t anything about life then you would of learnt that such tantrums and threats are futile by now... [:D]

[quote user="Bodger"]Ok I''ve had my fun now, I''ll come clean, it was me all along! ha!

You see I just put my hand up his arse like this...  and then when I move my hand about it looks like its speaking!

Cool huh?[/quote]

Well do us a favour and put it in sideways with a clenched fist next time... [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Bodger"]Ok I''ve had my fun now, I''ll come clean, it was me all along! ha!

Cool huh?[/quote]

Well do us a favour and put it in sideways with a clenched fist next time... [:D]

[/quote]

Erm OCUH!!!!!!!!!! [:S]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Agression?

Was it not you and the other Percy''s who were talking about coming down the Mruderers to chin me last season?

Grow up little boy... if you had learn''t anything about life then you would of learnt that such tantrums and threats are futile by now... [:D]

[/quote]

No, it was not me - I have not got a clue why you possibly think it was - where in any post have I ever even hinted at violence? I am a middle-aged man who goes to the football with my family! Even when young I never got involved in any such activities. I have never "chinned" anybody in my life! (I imagine it is quite painful and can''t imagine it is a good form of attack but I leave that to others to decide!)

This is just a complete smokescreen to divert attention from your own mental state - to which, it now seems, we have to add paranoia.

When did these violent impulses start Smudger? You have to confront your past not run away from it. Only that way lies relief!

[quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Agression?

[/quote]

No, it was not me - I have not got a clue why you possibly think it was - where in any post have I ever even hinted at violence? I am a middle-aged man who goes to the football with my family! Even when young I never got involved in any such activities. I have never "chinned" anybody in my life! (I imagine it is quite painful and can''t imagine it is a good form of attack but I leave that to others to decide!)

This is just a complete smokescreen to divert attention from your own mental state - to which, it now seems, we have to add paranoia.

When did these violent impulses start Smudger? You have to confront your past not run away from it. Only that way lies relief!

[/quote]

No but you  are pretty good at throwing insults like the Irritable bowl  one. Not saying it bothers me as i''ve heard it all and find some of it amusing but if you dont agree with people please avoid the underhanded name calling. It suggests why you''ve never had a one on one because its rather cowardly mate, and a family man of your age should really be setting better examples.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

No but you  are pretty good at throwing insults like the Irritable bowl  one. Not saying it bothers me as i''ve heard it all and find some of it amusing but if you dont agree with people please avoid the underhanded name calling. It suggests why you''ve never had a one on one because its rather cowardly mate, and a family man of your age should really be setting better examples.

[/quote]

Hardly! You called me IBA - I didn''t have a clue what this meant. I though Irritable Bowel Advisor was moderately witty at the time but perhaps not.

I can only think of one other "insult" I have used, which was a frustrated one word comment made about a rather inane comment. It did not contain any bad language or have any violent connotations.  But hey, why stick to facts - you don''t in any of your other posts?

Smudger on the other hand is a one-man tirade of abusive comments full of violent and aggressive statements and allusions.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between the two, calls your judgement even further into question, as does the fact that you seem to admire "one on ones" as a noble and brave acts. It is not surprising therefore that you seem to admire Smudger so much.