Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Delia Outers - Put Up or Shut Up

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"]Just registered as Lisa-Marie....... Now thats FOUR names to look for old fella
[/quote]

Just makes you a bit of a sad prat that the only way you can get anyone to agree with you is to make up another username and agree with yourself. bit sad dont you think? Maybe you need a girlfirend, im sure your wrist is aching from pretending to be 4 different people turning you on so much.

As for the binner thing, you have been asked so many times now to look at my photos and ticket stubs of traveling the world watching NCFC but declined, wouldnt be becuase you are in suffolk on a wind up would it walphy?

oh and what happened to the 6 month break? Or are you that thick that you confuse 6 months with 3 weeks? You do the maths.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear, well the problem of multiple user names will soon be fixed [;)][/quote]

Thank God for that.I think those two are a step away from naked mud wrestling at the moment.Actually now I''ve made myself nauseous!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear, well the problem of multiple user names will soon be fixed [;)][/quote]

Thank God for that.I think those two are a step away from naked mud wrestling at the moment.Actually now I''ve made myself nauseous!

[/quote]

Im not the one with 4 ids mate and editing the quote option and putting in whatever i feel like. Please explain to me on a scale of 1-10 how sad someone is to have 4 different ids so they can agree with themselves? I think thats an issue for the mental health team.

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"]Just registered as Lisa-Marie....... Now thats FOUR names to look for old fella
[/quote]

No, you haven''t.

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"]Just registered as Lisa-Marie....... Now thats FOUR names to look for old fella[/quote][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2505/loserjw0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="I beat Atalanta"]Just registered as Lisa-Marie....... Now thats FOUR names to look for old fella
[/quote]

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2505/loserjw0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/quote]

LMAO Duffman and very apt for IBA [:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Pete, when is this new security coming in?[/quote]

Will that mean that peope will have to keep to the name they have on the day when the ''''can''t change user names software is working?

I think it just means that you''ll be unable to sign up to more than one

account with one email address.  Won''t do much for those with

multiple email addys (I personally could easily set accounts up under 3

different email addresses) but it will at least make it harder for

people to do and thus discourage them... plus it should see the end of

chris!

God if I had more than one user name I wouldn''t know if I were coming or going.  Will just stick to being honest and myself, and the one user name I have got and use.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

you don''t read The Guardian by any chance do you? Belong to the local bell ringing group? Knit your own jumpers? Go rambling at weekends? Eat lots of yoghurt? etc etc etc

[/quote]

I do read the Gaurdian sometimes, but don''t knit or bell-ring. I like to go rambling at weekends sometimes and like yoghurt (preferably plain and organic).

But if you are seeking a romance I am afraid that I am far too old for you and am very happily married. I am told that there are other websites better suited for that sort of thing - keep looking!

[/quote]

How bizarre! Where did you draw that conclusion? Are you sure that it is not you that is seeking a romance here, as you appear to have, ahem, sowed the seed, as it were? To clarify things for you (I accept that sometimes we have to do this for the elderley) it was meant to be a derisory comment - ie Guardian reading, rambling, bell ringing, yoghurt eating not being the most interesting of folk generally speaking.

ps - the  "I am very happily married" line has been used by many in the past to cover up a multitude of sins, usually followed by "my wife is standing by me", so be careful how you use it!

[/quote]

You well, just seemed to be asking quite a lot of personal questions that don''t get asked in normal football conversations?  Put 2 and 2 together... etc. If you ask some of your friends, I am sure that they will be able to give you guidance to help you find what you are seeking.

Sorry,  but the happily married is quite genuine in my case. I don''t know we are intesting or not but Mrs Badger and I enjoy rambling and, if we are feeling really daring, will even read the Gaurdian at the same time - obviously not near cliffs or rivers though - that would be just plain reckless!

Thanks for the advice about yoghurt though - we will try to avoid it - wouldn''t want to be thought boring!

Good luck in your search for a soul mate! (Have you considered Smudger?)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Badger"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Absolute folly and you know it so stop clutching straws, you only need to look at my signature to see and i''ve explained who IBA is in posts with you before..

[/quote]

1. Which posts, which threads? You won''t find any because you never have. You will just ignore the reply.

I very rarely argue with fact,more opinion and the likelihood of the opinion so dont twist it. Care to show me some fact in your opinions?

[/quote]

2. Facts - are you denying the abusive nature of Smudger''s posts?

3. Facts - where is the underhanded name calling you describe? Again it doesn''t exist - a fiction. I have said that the agressive nature of Smudger''s posts are not the actions of a normal person - do you really think that they are? If you do, I think you are in a minority - you can start a poll about it if you like.

I dont admire one on ones, but they are rather more admirable than silly comments behind a key board. I doubt you''d say such things about peoples family upbringings to their face.

[/quote]

4. Facts - "silly comments" - suggesting that Smudger has issues with regards aggression does not strike me as "silly" but then I may have different standards to you.

5. "One on ones" - on the one hand you don''t admire them then you say that they are better than written comments - good heavens, if every "silly comment" behind a keyboard was resolved by a "one on one" the prison at Norwich would be overflowing (Yes, i know it is already! Please forgive the rhetorical flourish.) I would also suggest to you that you are far more a champion of "silly comments" than most.

6. "Family upbringings mentioned to their face" - of course I wouldn''t. Especially to someone who seems happy to bandy about word like "chin you!" In fact, I am perectly happy not to even see such people face to face. I''m obviously just not as tough as you Arthur. Equally, however, if someone persists in behaving as some form of "cyber bully," I do have the right to question their motives.

Six reasonably clear points - I don''t suppose that you will reply, because as you yourself admit - "I rarely argue with fact." I await a response with hope rather than expectation.

[/quote]

1- Read signature!!!!, i''ve also asked you in previous posts if you are IBA or I BEAT ATLANTA. What made you think otherwise??

2- I''m not suggesting Smudgers not abusive but i''d say he doesn''t get personal like you.Show me some fact in your posts or are you going to ignore it? You''ve twisted it yet again Badger....rather poor effort., So the Irritable bowl comment wasn''t a comment linked to my age...ie-ageism? Your silly comments are not about smudgers aggresion but about your underhanded comments, why do you keep twisting things? Its so transparent that you have no arguement so you turn to spin and twist things. Agin i''ll ask you as you keep saying i dont do ''FACT''....show me some of yours, at least i dont go around saying people spout factual comments when they admit its only opinion. You are beginning to make Cambell and Doncaster look poor at this job.

[/quote]

1. What signature - which posts, which threads? Fiction!

2. If you don''t think Smudger makes personal comments, you must be reading different posts from me.

3. I have no idea how old you are - or are you going to claim that you told me about it in another fictional post? I infer from what you have now said that you that you are (like myself) one of the older posters.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Why dont you get all the pro Delias to hold up we love you Delia cards , you really are not grasping the feeling towards this woman , she has pissed people off with her lots of lovely new investment rant at the Norfolk show (probably under the influence) she then turns away the ideal man for Norwich City , has been caught blatantly telling lies on a radio interview then tops it all by giving the manager sod all to spend . I find it very hard to believe any true Norwich supporter can do anything but dislike the woman intensely.
[/quote]

she turned him down because he was trying to buy norwich on the cheap!!!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Badger"]

Absolute folly and you know it so stop clutching straws, you only need to look at my signature to see and i''ve explained who IBA is in posts with you before..

[/quote]

1. Which posts, which threads? You won''t find any because you never have. You will just ignore the reply.

I very rarely argue with fact,more opinion and the likelihood of the opinion so dont twist it. Care to show me some fact in your opinions?

[/quote]

2. Facts - are you denying the abusive nature of Smudger''s posts?

3. Facts - where is the underhanded name calling you describe? Again it doesn''t exist - a fiction. I have said that the agressive nature of Smudger''s posts are not the actions of a normal person - do you really think that they are? If you do, I think you are in a minority - you can start a poll about it if you like.

I dont admire one on ones, but they are rather more admirable than silly comments behind a key board. I doubt you''d say such things about peoples family upbringings to their face.

[/quote]

4. Facts - "silly comments" - suggesting that Smudger has issues with regards aggression does not strike me as "silly" but then I may have different standards to you.

5. "One on ones" - on the one hand you don''t admire them then you say that they are better than written comments - good heavens, if every "silly comment" behind a keyboard was resolved by a "one on one" the prison at Norwich would be overflowing (Yes, i know it is already! Please forgive the rhetorical flourish.) I would also suggest to you that you are far more a champion of "silly comments" than most.

6. "Family upbringings mentioned to their face" - of course I wouldn''t. Especially to someone who seems happy to bandy about word like "chin you!" In fact, I am perectly happy not to even see such people face to face. I''m obviously just not as tough as you Arthur. Equally, however, if someone persists in behaving as some form of "cyber bully," I do have the right to question their motives.

Six reasonably clear points - I don''t suppose that you will reply, because as you yourself admit - "I rarely argue with fact." I await a response with hope rather than expectation.

[/quote]

1- Read signature!!!!, i''ve also asked you in previous posts if you are IBA or I BEAT ATLANTA. What made you think otherwise??

2- I''m not suggesting Smudgers not abusive but i''d say he doesn''t get personal like you.Show me some fact in your posts or are you going to ignore it? You''ve twisted it yet again Badger....rather poor effort., So the Irritable bowl comment wasn''t a comment linked to my age...ie-ageism? Your silly comments are not about smudgers aggresion but about your underhanded comments, why do you keep twisting things? Its so transparent that you have no arguement so you turn to spin and twist things. Agin i''ll ask you as you keep saying i dont do ''FACT''....show me some of yours, at least i dont go around saying people spout factual comments when they admit its only opinion. You are beginning to make Cambell and Doncaster look poor at this job.

[/quote]

1. What signature - which posts, which threads? Fiction!

2. If you don''t think Smudger makes personal comments, you must be reading different posts from me.

3. I have no idea how old you are - or are you going to claim that you told me about it in another fictional post? I infer from what you have now said that you that you are (like myself) one of the older posters.

[/quote]

The signature that has been on here for 3 weeks which i changed today, but you conviently didnt read or pick up on till i changed it. Strange that hey? Why didnt you reply while it was still there i wonder? Anyway feel free to ask other users what it said because not all people on here only see what they want to see.

[quote user="ncfc 4 life"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Why dont you get all the pro Delias to hold up we love you Delia cards , you really are not grasping the feeling towards this woman , she has pissed people off with her lots of lovely new investment rant at the Norfolk show (probably under the influence) she then turns away the ideal man for Norwich City , has been caught blatantly telling lies on a radio interview then tops it all by giving the manager sod all to spend . I find it very hard to believe any true Norwich supporter can do anything but dislike the woman intensely.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody knows anything as fact! All we know as fact is that he wanted in.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="ncfc 4 life"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody knows anything as fact! All we know as fact is that he wanted in.

[/quote]

If somebody is stating that £16m (pre money) is cheap, then the onus is on them to explain why.

The signature that has been on here for 3 weeks which i changed today, but you conviently didnt read or pick up on till i changed it. Strange that hey? Why didnt you reply while it was still there i wonder? Anyway feel free to ask other users what it said because not all people on here only see what they want to see.

[/quote]

Obviously, I am the only one that doesn''t stare in fascination at signatures - can anyone enlighten me - I think Arthur is getting irritable.

[quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

Obviously, I am the only one that doesn''t stare in fascination at signatures - can anyone enlighten me - I think Arthur is getting irritable.

[/quote]

Look Badger i''ve got the wrong end of the stick IF you didn''t know who IBA ''WAS'' [he''s been banned under that ID] and my age as i''m in my [very] early 70''s. I apoligise if this is the case.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look Badger i''ve got the wrong end of the stick IF you didn''t know who IBA ''WAS'' [he''s been banned under that ID] and my age as i''m in my [very] early 70''s. I apoligise if this is the case.

[/quote]

I Beat Atlanta?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No problem Arthur - I didn''t know when you originally posted but obviously it became apparent after that* - but these things acquire momentum don''t they?

(* Having said that, I mean that I recognised that you were talking about I Beat Atlanta - I still don''t know about any previous incarnation as IBA alone.)

I too apologise for any offence I have caused. I really don''t want to do that to anybody who is being genuine - it is sometimes hard to tell in here, particularly with the amount of agressive comments that are bandied about. There is also, let me be honest about it, a degree of "oneupmanship" at times - if someone challenges you, you want to win - it is part of the banter that makes it enjoyable, but perhaps not the best side of my nature.

I don''t know about Smudger - which is where it all started - but if what he says is true, I am sure he can look after himself!

I''m sure we will disagree again - we have quite different views I think, but I will try to be less hasty in forming opinions and let me know if you think I have over-stepped the mark.

Best wishes!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Badger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No problem Arthur - I didn''t know when you originally posted but obviously it became apparent after that* - but these things acquire momentum don''t they?

(* Having said that, I mean that I recognised that you were talking about I Beat Atlanta - I still don''t know about any previous incarnation as IBA alone.)

I too apologise for any offence I have caused. I really don''t want to do that to anybody who is being genuine - it is sometimes hard to tell in here, particularly with the amount of agressive comments that are bandied about. There is also, let me be honest about it, a degree of "oneupmanship" at times - if someone challenges you, you want to win - it is part of the banter that makes it enjoyable, but perhaps not the best side of my nature.

I don''t know about Smudger - which is where it all started - but if what he says is true, I am sure he can look after himself!

I''m sure we will disagree again - we have quite different views I think, but I will try to be less hasty in forming opinions and let me know if you think I have over-stepped the mark.

Best wishes!

[/quote]

Cheers Badger. I do find it hard to bite my tongue on here sometimes and i''ve had some very heated debates with some posters onhere like Shack attack, nutty and even smudger but in the end we tend to agree to disagree and it would be rathe boring if we all had the same opinion on our great club.

May battle commence..[;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Badger"][

[/quote]

Cheers Badger. I do find it hard to bite my tongue on here sometimes and i''ve had some very heated debates with some posters onhere like Shack attack, nutty and even smudger but in the end we tend to agree to disagree and it would be rathe boring if we all had the same opinion on our great club.

May battle commence..[;)]

[/quote]

Well done the two of you.Its been painful to watch this argument develop,and its got very nasty at times, but its nice to see some civilised behaviour on here for a change.