Sign in to follow this  
Sandra

Really Bad News for the Club

[quote user="camuldonum"]I believe some of you paid a visit recently.[/quote]

To Sandra at Felixstowe Docks?[:O]

Cheers for wasting our oxygen Sandra!No previous posts and then important and unsubstantiated news, alarm bells anyone?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Good heavens no! Why would you travel that far?

I think some of you did pay a visit to the Green Un board though and upset one or two including poor old Terry Fied.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Good heavens no! Why would you travel that far?

I think some of you did pay a visit to the Green Un board though and upset one or two including poor old Terry Fied.

[/quote]

lol Cam not guilty of visiting that site, I wouldn''t dirty my browser [:D]

It is the sweeeeeeets, choclates, hot drinks, cold drinks man. His sales have declined and he is now going to be a window cleaner.

Surely it''s not Doris the Tealady?!

Could be linked with this from WOTB:

guy on the official site who im pretty sure who has been right before

has said that delai has sold her shares and left the club will be anounced on monday

source from within the club like i say im fairly sure hes been right before on stuff

Posted By: eddie on July 3rd 2008 at 23:22:30

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Somebody on WOTB saying official sms, senior figure to leave the club , maybe its true .
[/quote]

I get official club sms''s and did n''t get that one.

[quote user="jacktungate"]I trust several apologies will be forthcoming?[/quote]

Apologies? On the PinkUn messageboard? Madness....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Turns out Sandra was correct...

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=sport&itemid=NOED21%20Aug%202008%2012%3A20%3A00%3A877

[/quote]

Sandra knew the club were "about" to make this announcement six weeks ago? How come it''s taken them this long to get around to it? Were the Dons awaiting the outcome of his medical or something? [;)]

To be fair though Pete, isn''t it possible Cullen made his decision 6 weeks ago and the club have only announced it now his position has been successfully "restructured"?

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Just curious as to what the story is here about  ".....his wife being forced out......" Anyone know?

[/quote]

ask Face.. im sure he will tell you...

Spill the beans David!

jas :)

[quote user="I. Shurmer"]To be fair though Pete, isn''t it possible Cullen made his decision 6 weeks ago and the club have only announced it now his position has been successfully "restructured"?
[/quote]

Also true, in that case I take back my apology. Either way, it''s not great news that Cullen''s gone.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Also true, in that case I take back my apology. Either way, it''s not great news that Cullen''s gone.

[/quote]Agreed, from all reports (and attendances) he did an excellent job. Still, it gives some other ambitious marketing guru a chance I suppose...

I''m reliably informed that at Northern Canary party''s he always got the beer''s in, so a loss indeed.  Good luck AC.

AC''s wife was forced out! She was a lovely woman doing wonders for the catering department before Delia''s friend ''LGB'' took over and they gave the poor woman the boot. I''m surprised Andy didn''t leave sooner. The way the club is run behind the scene''s is frightening.

[quote user="Dincht"]AC''s wife was forced out! She was a lovely woman doing wonders for the catering department before Delia''s friend ''LGB'' took over and they gave the poor woman the boot. I''m surprised Andy didn''t leave sooner. The way the club is run behind the scene''s is frightening.[/quote]

interesting post! have you got any more info, or can you give examples of the way the club is run behind the scenes?

I too met Mrs Cullen in our promotion season.

I was most impressed, professional, knowledgeable and likeable. I didn''t realise she had been pushed out,

Of course I (we) don''t know the full facts but from what I have experienced of those at the top, they could have learned a lot from her and could ill afford to let some one of her calibre go.

Why do i worry so about the state of our club? !!

It''s a shame - Andy Cullen is a very nice bloke and has done wonders at the Club: with his direct sales team, he''s part of the reason why there are 20,000 season ticket holders these days.

Sorry to see him go.

Let''s just say situations like AC''s wife getting replaced, aren''t uncommon. Trust me, this has happened to many people. The general crapness ranges from wages of employees (not good at all) to the general way they are treated. I''ve known a couple of people that have left/replaced while still in the job, and I also know some people still there just dying to leave.

Unlike Roeder, Doomcaster gets the people he wants. They just happen to work behind the scenes and replace people that actually need a job.