Sign in to follow this  
Stone

Hoolahan completed medical and will be unveiled on return from dubai

Nothing particularly new to report just an affirmation...

A guy I have been speaking to through work over the last few months works for a company heavily involved with Blackpool FC. Today he claimed that Wes is a personal friend and is set to join us having already completed his medical here a couple of weeks back, although he''s currently in Dubai with the missus so won''t be unveiled until he returns.

Another person on Vital Footy claiming to be family says he''s on holiday with his girlfriend and in laws to be in Florida and is back on the 28th June.

Don''t you just love these different stories and simular threads [:)]

Poor old CA. Now that her Hucks has left, all she has to post about is people starting new threads. Someone help her. Either she needs;A job as a moderator at Archantor a new player to fall in love with. Is Hoolahan a looker?

I believe Bullard did mention a trip to Dubai before the Florida trip though .

[quote user="cityangel"]

Another person on Vital Footy claiming to be family says he''s on holiday with his girlfriend and in laws to be in Florida and is back on the 28th June.

[/quote]

Totally agree. I get hours of entertainment reading through these threads although what that says about me i''m not sure

bullardm2001
Posted 11/6/2008 12:30#14278 - in reply to #14269 Subject: Re: Wes Hoolahan
Youth teamPosts: 4325
canary58 - 11/6/2008 09:17

i think youre on the level bully and bee canary is right youve givin us

all something to occupy ourselves with, but if you are in the know then

you can tell us where hes gone on his hols......

BULLY ITS OVER TO YOU!!! :whistle:

Dubai to propose to his girlfriend !!

Thing is, Hoolahan seems to be on holiday in 3 different places at the moment according to the long list of stories relating to him [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Correct; he left for Orlando on last Fri/Sat according to Bull..He gets about doesn''t he.

Seems we feel confident in the fact that he''s on holiday anyway!

I''ll bet he''s not caravanning!

According to Bullard he went to Dubai after the ireland game to propose to his girlfriend. he then came back for 2 days before flying out to Florida with the future in laws and comes back on the 28th.

With the way things are going Bullard, NCFClad, Good News Gordon and that bloke who saw Cole at Norwich Airport are probably the same person who is currently in the midst of the most elaborate and drawn out wind-up ever!

[quote user="Stone"]

Seems we feel confident in the fact that he''s on holiday anyway!

I''ll bet he''s not caravanning!

[/quote]He may be looking for one.

Hes not in Dubai now , he went there proposed to the girlfriend they come home and then went to Florida for another holiday with the in laws .

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Hes not in Dubai now , he went there proposed to the girlfriend they come home and then went to Florida for another holiday with the in laws .
[/quote]

Thats exactly what the family member ( if he is) said on Vital Footy [:D]

Jesus Christ almighty, who gives a flying flip where he went, he could go to sunny Southend for his holidays for all I care, the fact of the matter is all these people are saying the same, that Wes has signed for us and will be unveiled at a later date.

Honestly, certain people whinge and whine about the repetitive nature of threads and then proceed to contribute to them! It''s ridiculous!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

Jesus Christ almighty, who gives a flying flip where he went, he could go to sunny Southend for his holidays for all I care, the fact of the matter is all these people are saying the same, that Wes has signed for us and will be unveiled at a later date.

Honestly, certain people whinge and whine about the repetitive nature of threads and then proceed to contribute to them! It''s ridiculous!

[/quote]

Well said MarshmallowMan, I understand people are anxious and excited as to who we might sign, but all these people claiming to know things about Hoolahan''s holiday plans and travel destinations are surely just guessing and until we have anything confirmed for definite, then let''s just wait and see!

[quote user="pete_norw"]Perhaps he has a caravan and gone on tour of Asia stopping off in yank land[/quote]or maybe he just got lost on his way to Asda and just hasn''t come back yet.

This Post on a Blackpool Message board makes interesting comments on the Wes deal. The scribe makes the point later in the thread that the Norwich offer is the best to date, but his brother/agent is still looking to see if there is a better deal. The site is AVFTT.co.uk.

weststandcentre Posted on 20/06/2008 22:44

Wes

nothing like that.............he is (or his brother / agent) holding out for a better deal...Norwich have offered hom 250k signing on fee and 12k a week (hes on 8k at Pool)....he''s gone, best move on, the only person who will benefit by not making his move is the weeee man as other clubs have the chance to improve this package .....good look to him, but I must admit if he had gone to improved league rather than a competitor it would have been a easier pill to swallow

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]Poor old CA. Now that her Hucks has left, all she has to post about is people starting new threads. Someone help her. Either she needs;

A job as a moderator at Archant

or a new player to fall in love with. Is Hoolahan a looker?
[/quote]

I''ve got a day time job I love thankyou and have no wish to ever moderate on this site. As for falling in love with players don''t think I''ve done that since I was in my 20''s and that was quite a while ago. What I''m looking for now is another legend to be, who excites the crowd, is loyal, loves us and does the business on the pitch. Not much to ask is it?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''ve got a day time job I love thankyou and have no wish to ever moderate on this site. As for falling in love with players don''t think I''ve done that since I was in my 20''s and that was quite a while ago. What I''m looking for now is another legend to be, who excites the crowd, is loyal, loves us and does the business on the pitch. Not much to ask is it?

[/quote]

That is quite a lot to ask for really. Those kind of players are very rare in football these days.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]

This Post on a Blackpool Message board makes interesting comments on the Wes deal. The scribe makes the point later in the thread that the Norwich offer is the best to date, but his brother/agent is still looking to see if there is a better deal. The site is AVFTT.co.uk.

weststandcentre Posted on 20/06/2008 22:44

Wes

nothing like that.............he is (or his brother / agent) holding out for a better deal...Norwich have offered hom 250k signing on fee and 12k a week (hes on 8k at Pool)....he''s gone, best move on, the only person who will benefit by not making his move is the weeee man as other clubs have the chance to improve this package .....good look to him, but I must admit if he had gone to improved league rather than a competitor it would have been a easier pill to swallow

[/quote]

I don''t believe that for a minute. Like Blackpool could afford to pay him £8k a week, particularly when he signed from Livingstone when Blackpool were in League One.

I believe he''s signed.

[quote user="Stone"]

A guy I have been speaking to through work over the last few months works for a company heavily involved with Blackpool FC. Today he claimed that Wes is a personal friend and is set to join us having already completed his medical here a couple of weeks back, although he''s currently in Dubai with the missus so won''t be unveiled until he returns.

[/quote]

You''re full of cr*p

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Stone"]

[/quote]

You''re full of cr*p

[/quote]

Pathetic. For a start, if you want to say crap just say crap. Secondly, what exactly deserved that outburst? Answer - nothing. Either take rumours in the spirit they are intended, or get lost. You have no place here.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Stone"]

[/quote]

You''re full of cr*p

[/quote]

Pathetic. For a start, if you want to say crap just say crap. Secondly, what exactly deserved that outburst? Answer - nothing. Either take rumours in the spirit they are intended, or get lost. You have no place here.

[/quote]EPIC fail. Read the code of conduct.