Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Has anyoned lived next door to, or in the same street, as a City player?

Lived in same street as Sutch, mum still lives there, as does sutch

Forbes and Andy Marshall lived just up road in late 90''s and early 00''s

Eagle lived in same small town in Suffolk as me, my younger bro was best mates wiv his younger bro at school

Yes , we lived next door to Dean Ashton, Jim Brennan,Gary doherty, Paul McVeigh, Phil Mulryne, Matt Svennson, Jason Jarret,Matt Jonnsson (think that one is spelt wrong ) , Thomas Helveg, and regular Visitors, including Darren Huckerby and  Leon MacKenzie, anybody beat that ??

[quote user="barclay seats 48/49"]Yes , we lived next door to Dean Ashton, Jim Brennan,Gary doherty, Paul McVeigh, Phil Mulryne, Matt Svennson, Jason Jarret,Matt Jonnsson (think that one is spelt wrong ) , Thomas Helveg, and regular Visitors, including Darren Huckerby and  Leon MacKenzie, anybody beat that ??

Doubt it[:|]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[quote user="barclay seats 48/49"]Yes , we lived next door to Dean Ashton, Jim Brennan,Gary doherty, Paul McVeigh, Phil Mulryne, Matt Svennson, Jason Jarret,Matt Jonnsson (think that one is spelt wrong ) , Thomas Helveg, and regular Visitors, including Darren Huckerby and  Leon MacKenzie, anybody beat that ??

Doubt it[:|]

[/quote]

How many next door neighbours can one person have!?

Dont come any where close to that, but lived in the block of flats next to henderson 5 years ago, can we class him as a city player??? he was hardly good enough

Lived just down the road from Hucks for just over a year.  I didn''t know he realise he lived there until about 2 months when I was driving down the road behind this posh black range rover and then looked at his reg plate. He drove up to and through his posh gates whilst I continued to my humble abode [:)]

He''s still there but I moved to be nearer the coast.

No, but I used to live near to the Queen, well almost and she is a City legend, well almost.

[quote user="Pieman"]I "shared" a girlfriend with Efan Ekoku if that counts........[/quote]

Yours or his? ;)

I went to school with Rob Green''s little sister. Sadly, I didn''t pick up on the fact that she might have been coming on to me until about 3 years later when I''d left the school.. Bugger.

As a boy I lived not far from Kevin Keelan

My mate and I cycled past his house once while he was washing his car.

He looked up and said hello, we were wearing city shirts and my mate fell off his bike !

I used the same video shop as Phil Mulryne apparently.  Oh, and Jim Brennan spotted my norwich shirt and tried to say hello once, but I didn''t recognise him.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I used the same video shop as Phil Mulryne apparently.  Oh, and Jim Brennan spotted my norwich shirt and tried to say hello once, but I didn''t recognise him.[/quote]

If you didn''t recognise Jimbo, how did you know it was Jim Brennan?

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

As a boy I lived not far from Kevin Keelan

My mate and I cycled past his house once while he was washing his car.

He looked up and said hello, we were wearing city shirts and my mate fell off his bike !

[/quote]

I gather from that you lived in Hevingham then?

I lived on the same street as Mark Bowen. My brother was his paperboy and got chased by his big Alsatian. In the same village I was trick or treating and Rob Newman opened the door, he tried to put some sweets in my bag but he missed!