Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Has anyoned lived next door to, or in the same street, as a City player?

[quote user="Wizened Wizard"]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]I live next door to Pele.[/quote]

I assume you mean our ginger version?

[/quote]

No.....Edson Arantes do Nascimento.

Roger Brown almost bought the house next to me. Ian Mellor & in later years Kevin Reeves lived in a house around the corner which was built by Kevin Keelan Builders.

Not a city player but i do live 6 houses away from Leroy Lita. Oh how i laughed when Reading were relegated last season. He thought he owned the street as he was a premiership player. But his wife is tasty........................

i`ve posted this lot before, Peter Mendham lived opposite me from 1983, until his divorce, and his ex only moved out last year, Kevin Drinkall lived round the corner, i used to deliver newspapers to jon newsome in Conley lane, (as well as that muppet Rob Chandler at keswick hall) and to geffory watlings brother.

and Gunny used to come into the paper shop on his way to training.

also went to school with rob green, once hammerd Kenton and russell at megazone, and my friend is friends with Claire Marshall (andy)

i also was on jury service with paul crichton, and a friend of mine somehow aquired craig bellamys boxer shorts at a house party.......... (she gave them away though)

also Neil Adams, Craig Fleming and Darren Eadie used to visit Megazone where i worked alot, Flemings kids always had there partys there.

No, never lived next to any City players but once ived next to Pete Shelley out of the Buzzcocks so I reckon I''ve got more street cred (with a certain age group!).