Sign in to follow this  
Vern

Its oh so quiet !!

Anyone with any inside info on whats going on with the Bulgarian etc?. No noises coming from Carra today. Shhhhhh.

It''s all so still....

..dadadada......dadadada.....

and peaceful untill......

DADADADA..DADADADADA

We sign ILIEV????

[quote user="inch_high"]

No need for that sig is there Whittle.

[/quote]I agree. Its actually quite offensive

[quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

Agreed.  I''m not a big fan of yours either, unless it''s ironic, but hopefully Whittle will be sent to virtual Coventry if he carries on with his Alf Garnett impersonation.

Actually, he''d hate Coventry.

[quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]Agreed this is a Football Messageboard, not a political debate, it''s only going to spark an arguement that should be left for another messageboard.Unless Arthur, you have made that sig with the intention of causing an arguement, which could be claimed to be attention seeking...Anyway at least for the sanity of the mods, change your sig and stick to the football debate, go elsewhere if you wish to debate politics.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]
Agreed this is a Football Messageboard, not a political debate, it''s only going to spark an arguement that should be left for another messageboard.

Unless Arthur, you have made that sig with the intention of causing an arguement, which could be claimed to be attention seeking...

Anyway at least for the sanity of the mods, change your sig and stick to the football debate, go elsewhere if you wish to debate politics.
[/quote]Although I''m not saying I agree with Arthur''s viewpoint, he''s not actually debating politics with his sig, merely stating his viewpoint on a facet of his beliefs.

The BNP are a recognised political party - regardless of whether nor not you like what they stand for, and therefore it''s surely only a fair representation of free speech for Arthur to be allowed to show his support of this?

What''s next? The mods now having to trawl through signatures or user names as well as posts??? Unless it''s a personal attack against someone, or completely offensive e.g. foul language, then you can put pretty much what you want.

Interesting how it''s deemed acceptable for rival clubs and their fans to be referred ot as ''scum'' etc in people''s sigs, whereas Arthur''s political affiliation is not...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Heard its a done deal.[/quote]

Not at all funny, for some of us those racist thugs are exactly whats wrong with this country!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

I agree. Its actually quite offensive
[/quote]

Whittle......Hitler was a looser with a silly girly moustache.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]Agreed this is a Football Messageboard, not a political debate, it''s only going to spark an arguement that should be left for another messageboard.Unless Arthur, you have made that sig with the intention of causing an arguement, which could be claimed to be attention seeking...Anyway at least for the sanity of the mods, change your sig and stick to the football debate, go elsewhere if you wish to debate politics.[/quote]Although I''m not saying I agree with Arthur''s viewpoint, he''s not actually debating politics with his sig, merely stating his viewpoint on a facet of his beliefs.

The BNP are a recognised political party - regardless of whether nor not you like what they stand for, and therefore it''s surely only a fair representation of free speech for Arthur to be allowed to show his support of this?

What''s next? The mods now having to trawl through signatures or user names as well as posts??? Unless it''s a personal attack against someone, or completely offensive e.g. foul language, then you can put pretty much what you want.

Interesting how it''s deemed acceptable for rival clubs and their fans to be referred ot as ''scum'' etc in people''s sigs, whereas Arthur''s political affiliation is not...

[/quote]Indy it was never about not allowing Arthur his freedom of speech, it was about keeping this forum to what it should be, a place to debate Norwich City Football Club. It is my concern that the sig will spark an endless debate, which is complately unrelated to the messageboard.I understand what your saying about the sig not actually being a debate

but surely you can see that it was bound to create

a debate and that Arthur surely knew that when he wrote it, and

therefore  you could suggest he wanted to cause a debate on the matter.I do not want to sound like Arthur should not be allowed a political view just because it is of the far right, I just think this isn''t the place to be expressing it. I''m sure there are plenty of other political forums where he can express his views, and invite others to join in the debate.

So arthur i presume you are against this signing? "comin over here, stealing our jobs" is your usual slack jawed reaction to these issues, you''ve called for a ''"polish clearout" on another thread, how is a bulgarian playing for norwich any different?

Thank you Arthur for coming out.  It confirms everything I''ve ever thought about your posts and newspaper rants.

Trouble is for you that OUR country as you put it is fast becoming a place where you obviously feel you need to parade your views - feeling a little threatened are we?

I run a forum on a website... you have to moderate somewhere... the line I draw is Nazism and the support of it and therefore the BNP, political party or not. Funnily enough, the board in a self moderating sort of way does it''s moderation for me.

With all the effort going on to kick racism out of football do we really need Arthurs little advert and if I''m not mistaken a piccie of Enoch Powell. Don''t give me all this gibberish about the BNP being just another political party, I worked in south London long enough to know that they are just racist thugs.

Wow...I only started the thread to see if anyone has heard about us signing the Bulgarian guy and it has turned into a full scale war.

Calm down everyone.

By the way, has anyone heard if City have got any further with signing the Bulgarian guy?

Most people would be ashamed to be tarred as a racist Arthur but apparently not you. If you want to push this view then there are appropriate places to do so, not a football forum.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]

Indy it was never about not allowing Arthur his freedom of speech, it was about keeping this forum to what it should be, a place to debate Norwich City Football Club. It is my concern that the sig will spark an endless debate, which is complately unrelated to the messageboard.
[/quote]

Personally I don''t see the problem with allowing a little non-football related stuff on the forum (although we know what happens when we become too obsessed with it [;)]). The majority of us know nothing about each other and will probably never meet so it can be quite nice to learn things about other posters that we would never know if we just talked football.

im all for free speech he can think what he likes but its quite funny that hes all for a foreigner coming to play for norwich but any others are not allowed!

[quote user="Burgandy"]im all for free speech he can think what he likes but its quite funny that hes all for a foreigner coming to play for norwich but any others are not allowed![/quote]

Im actually all for different cultures coming to England to work hard and earn a a living and pay there way towards the country,im not for an open gate policy and im affraid thats how it is now. This fine city was built on immigrants from Holland and France etc etc. but as i''ve said before,we shouldn''t be surprised that this goverment refuses o acknowledge the threat.We''re ruled by the self-loathing liberal left,whose members are ashamed of there own culture and heritage. Multi-culturalism is being used at change Britains demography,while political correctness stifles debate.The politically correct brigade loathes intelligent challenges to its ideology and just hits out at critics.The promotion of minority faiths at the expense of our own must end,otherwise the indigenous population [and that includes people born here from a different ethnic make-up] will continue to feel more alian in its own country.

Anyway this Bulgarian fella sound ok but so did ig Dave!!

Vern, I offer my most sincere apologies for hijacking your thread. I dealt with these people enough to know that they are scum and saw red at whittle sig.

Attempting to get you back on topic m8 there is a piece now on the front page to say the guy is having a not so called trial before GR parts with the money. Fingers crossed he is what we hope and wish for. Best we leave that upto the managment to decide.

Has anybody been to colney and seen this player train yet??

Apologies again Vern.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]

Although I''m not saying I agree with Arthur''s viewpoint, he''s not actually debating politics with his sig, merely stating his viewpoint on a facet of his beliefs.

[/quote]

The BNP are the new National Front - a bunch of racists.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Burgandy"]im all for free speech he can think what he likes but its quite funny that hes all for a foreigner coming to play for norwich but any others are not allowed![/quote]

Im actually all for different cultures coming to England to work hard and earn a a living and pay there way towards the country,im not for an open gate policy and im affraid thats how it is now. This fine city was built on immigrants from Holland and France etc etc. but as i''ve said before,we shouldn''t be surprised that this goverment refuses o acknowledge the threat.We''re ruled by the self-loathing liberal left,whose members are ashamed of there own culture and heritage. Multi-culturalism is being used at change Britains demography,while political correctness stifles debate.The politically correct brigade loathes intelligent challenges to its ideology and just hits out at critics.The promotion of minority faiths at the expense of our own must end,otherwise the indigenous population [and that includes people born here from a different ethnic make-up] will continue to feel more alian in its own country.

[/quote]

Moderators, whilst it''s great to see that Arthur is indeed the total arse we all thought, surely stuff like this is not appropriate for a forum of football debate. 

We were going to send Arthur a polite request to change his signature this morning because its taking football threads off topic, but he changed it before we had the chance. Hopefully the football will come back into focus now.There is a discussion in our It''s Just Not Football forum ("Whittle Unmasked") for anyone wishing to continue the political debate.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]Wow. What a bunch of badly spelt and punctuated drivel.