Sign in to follow this  
kettering canary

Who is looking forward to tommorrow

It is going to be my first game since Southampton on the first day of the season, I know this might seem a bit strange to some of you supporters on this forum , but i am really looking forward to going , i feel like a child on christmas eve - cant wait COME ON YOU YELLOWS

After going all the way to Wembley in midweek Im really looking forward to paying half the amount and less distance to watch rubbish.

I haven''t been for a while, either - funnily enough the impetus to travel half the country hasn''t been there for a bit - so I''m well looking forward to this one! [:)]

I can''t wait for tomorrow as i think it is going to be the start of our season.

We can def win the next 2 match''s and with some confidence in the side we can climb out of this situation

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

Stupidly enough I''m looking forward to tomorrow - much like the international in midweek I''m the classic optomistic England football fan.

I eagerly await the viewing of our new boys in some weird masochistic way vainly hoping to see some better football and the lesser spotted Norwich Win.

I am my own fool and glutten for punishment - BRING IT ON !!!

Yep I''m really up for tomorrow - like the rest of you idiots I have a good feeling about the game with absolutely no idea why really!  Also looking forward to giving my childhood hero as good a send off as I can muster and I hope that this creates a white hot atmosphere for the game and that our new signings help in giving Coventry a right good stuffing.....bring it on!!

Good to hear it''s not just me , I didnt know what sort of response i would get seems that every other post is gloom mongering against the board. for what its worth i also think we need to change the board but  i dont think there is any good in protesting untill we have given it a good go of getting out of the relegation zone. OTBC

I always look forwards to the gammes, its an annoying habit I have of being far too optimmistic. However, I also have a dammning confidence problemm that helpfully reverses the effect every Saturday.

So yer, I do

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mmello Yyello"] Comme on City![/quote]

Ok, seeing as no-one else has asked....

What''s with the double mm''s ?
[/quote]

It''s all about Tommorrow![:D][Y]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]......... Even had steroids in the knee ....... Now there''s commitment![/quote]

Sounds like you would make a good contestant on one of those Japanese endurance shows, Pete.

I know watching Norwich is bad at the moment but this is just ridiculous.......

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I am. Even had steroids in the knee so I can go. Now there''s commitment![/quote]

I had haemorrhoid''s and I couldn''t go (to the toilet that is). Are steroids the same, y''know - like Patella Piles? But they don''t burst unless you kneel on them?

Just curious.......[:^)] 

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Haemorrhoid''s in the knee? I certainly hope not...[/quote]

Nah, you only get ''oids'' in the voids....

I look forward to every game (despite often swearing to myself I never will again, it''s not worth it etc after the end of the previous match).  If you see it any other way what would be the point of being a supporter? 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mmello Yyello"] Comme on City![/quote]

Ok, seeing as no-one else has asked....

What''s with the double mm''s ?
[/quote]

It''s all about Tommorrow![:D][Y]

[/quote]

I''mm up for it !

It should be a very emmotional mmatch, I hope the only tears shed are before the gamme. Not at the end !

COMMEON YOU YELLAS !!!!