Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

PETER GRANT HAS GONE!!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]TRUST ME HE HAS LEFT HIS POSTION AS MANAGER BY MUTUAL CONSENT!![/quote]

A pity the Chef and her sidekicks don''t do the same.

I hope so, I just pray we don''t end up with Jim Duffy, I can see it know...."Jim brings a wealth of managerial experience to the job and already knows the players inside out..."

[quote user="zemas tendon"]TRUST ME HE HAS LEFT HIS POSTION AS MANAGER BY MUTUAL CONSENT!![/quote]

AND TOOK THE POSTION ON THE BOARD AS DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL THEN APPOINTED DUFFY AS THE NEW MANAGER

[quote user="norwich flag"]

yer well i ant one the radio just listen to news old mate

[/quote]

huh?

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]why do people write this stuff??....DONT THEY KNOW WE ARE A MENTAL MESS WIHOUT THIS?[/quote]

Because, like some others on here, they''re attention seekers, who really ought to get a life.

STOP ATTENTION SEEKING AND BACK YOUR FACTS UP BEFORE YOU GO POSTING NONSENSE PLEASE!

why make things up?  He is probably going to go eventually anyway!

[quote user="ricardo"]

A pity the Chef and her sidekicks don''t do the same.

[/quote]

hehehe that''s a cracker RICARDO.... and very much spot on too!!!  [Y]

My mate works for BT and he tapped into a conversation between Delia and Alex Ferguson today. Alex said he would walk out of Old Trafford toorrow for a chance to manage Norwich City. Trouble is Guus Hiddink has also expressed an interest................ The previous is all bo**ocks and I am only messing around. My point is that pricks like the one who started this thread just wanna be the "top dog"  by inventing absolute rubbish and expecting us to believe it.

My man.....You are scum and should be awarded a season ticket at Portman Rd for your efforts.

[quote user="London_Canary"]

STOP ATTENTION SEEKING AND BACK YOUR FACTS UP BEFORE YOU GO POSTING NONSENSE PLEASE!

[/quote]

Ouch, that slap in the face remark is gonna come back to bite upon the @ss...

[quote user="djc"][quote user="London_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a good guess but how can London Canary be blamed for telling the truth. This guy said Peter Grant had left hours before he did. It was purely a guess and to be honest it wasnt really a shot in the dark was it.

Attention seeker indeed...London Canary, I am with you

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]why do people write this stuff??....DONT THEY KNOW WE ARE A MENTAL MESS WIHOUT THIS?[/quote]

Because, like some others on here, they''re attention seekers, who really ought to get a life.

[/quote]

you were saying .....

[quote user="Vern from Sky TV"][quote user="djc"][quote user="London_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a good guess but how can London Canary be blamed for telling the truth. This guy said Peter Grant had left hours before he did. It was purely a guess and to be honest it wasnt really a shot in the dark was it.

Attention seeker indeed...London Canary, I am with you

[/quote]

You can say it was a guess Vern, and i agree it wasn''t a comment that stated something totally unexpected, but it''s not only fans who read messageboards....I bet it''s more than the odd NCFC steward that can''t resist letting something slip on here every now and again.

Ha Ha Ha...... GOOD GUESS MY  A*S*,  SO I TAKE IT THAT AT 9PM LAST NIGHT PETER GRANT JUST CLEARED HIS OFFICE AND LEFT...... BONGO BOY, LONDON CANARY AND THE REST.......... SLAP EGG ON FACE!! I WAS TOLD AT 12.30PM YESTERDAY, NOW I CANT HELP THE FACT THAT I HAD A BIT OF INSIDE INFO, OR IS THAT NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SITE.................. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA