Sign in to follow this  
ca

Smudger and his Protest

So Smudger is calling for a protest against the board outside the ground at the first home game of the season. Just wondered who would definately be joining him.

Just a yes or no please.

I''ll start

NO

Its a no from me.............and to be honest there isn''t a type size big enough for me to express how much of a no it is. Supporters actually support.............and theres been a real lack of em on this board in the last couple of days. If that makes me a sheep, then I have one word for the negative crowd - BAAAA    Stats

oh I am so hurt by that BLANCH...

You just sit silently in the ground as Southampton put FIVE past us... you can always take your knitting with you to keep you awake... and you know that there will be plenty of wool around you don''t you???  [:D]

No, I won''t be there either CA.  If we still have the same number of players as we do today at the end of August, I would want to ask questions, but for now I am happy to see how things unfold.

Question for Smudger and co:  Who is going to replace the current board and what is your remit for this?  Who, how much money? 

Speaking personally and not in any other capacity it is a firm no from me too. I am sure you mean well Smudger but at this stage of Peter Grants reign I think you are misguided. Lets see how things unfold and then decide. If I am wrong and you are right I will be the first to admit it.

WHAT !!

Support someone who calls himself a supporter but never goes to matches !

Someone who calls for a protest but refuses to lead one !

Someone who calls fans idiots and worse !

Someone who has never had a good word to say about NCFC !

You''re having a larf.

HUH !!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

No, I won''t be there either CA.  If we still have the same number of players as we do today at the end of August, I would want to ask questions, but for now I am happy to see how things unfold.

Question for Smudger and co:  Who is going to replace the current board and what is your remit for this?  Who, how much money? 

[/quote]

I really do not give a monkeys who replaces them but something has to be done!!!

I don''t care if that means getting 500 to 1,000 NCFC fans going and watching Norwich United instead and making the loacl and national press aware of this fact...

Make no mistake THIS BOARD ARE CEATING US ALL and there working lives need to be made hell until they walk away from our club.

We need a fans consortium to show that they are taking us for mugs... we need to start making an attempt to buy these people out and raising the national presses awareness of the situation...  Quite frankly Delia will not want the trouble and will quickly find a buyer and walk away!!!

YES!!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

WHAT !!

Support someone who calls himself a supporter but never goes to matches !

Someone who calls for a protest but refuses to lead one !

Someone who calls fans idiots and worse !

Someone who has never had a good word to say about NCFC !

You''re having a larf.

HUH !!

[/quote]

Who says that I will not lead a protest?

Please do not put words in my mouth....  I AM PREPARED TO LEAD A PROTEST UNLESS A MINIMUM OF £5million  is spent prior to the season kicking off!!!

I feel that it would be best led by somebody else who has more patience with you squeakies... but if nobody else has the balls to lead a protest then YES I will lead it!!!

Even if there are only ten people brave enough to show this board up for what they are then YES I will lead the protest and nothing any body will say will change that...

The only thing that will prevent these protest''s from taking place is COLD HARD CASH to the tune of £5million plus being spent prior to us kicking off our first home match at home to Southampton!!!

Normally post on the official website, but read with interest comments on this board and in general a good read with good debate. But I had to join and state the biggest NO to this starnge individual who posts such tosh.

No. So far we''ve got a new Defender, a GK and a Forward, and its not yet July. Theres another £5M in the kitty to spend. Absolutley no need to start this Protest stuff again. Grant is OK by me. And the Turners are just what we needed to bring new ideas and some new money to the Club.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]No. So far we''ve got a new Defender, a GK and a Forward, and its not yet July. Theres another £5M in the kitty to spend. Absolutley no need to start this Protest stuff again. Grant is OK by me. And the Turners are just what we needed to bring new ideas and some new money to the Club.[/quote]

So where are these new ideas and new money then?

It is plainly evident to me that they just don''t have any... and it will become plainly evident to a large number of people too before the season kicks off!!!

All you cuckoos with your heads stuck up your own @rses thought that we were going to bring in Sharp and Eastwood to play alongside Earnie.... what a laugh!!!

I HAVE TOLD YOU LOT ALL ALONG THAT WE WOULD SELL EARNSHAW AND ONLY SPEND A PERCENTAGE OF WHAT WE GOT FOR HIM AND NOTHING ELSE...  and the next few weeks will prove me right.

The Tunrners money will not be spent.... like I have said all along and I will expect an apology in the post!!!

No i won''t support Smudger. I will watch and laugh as two or three support his big bold and brave Norwich crusade. a new circus in town :D

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

[/quote]

I really do not give a monkeys who replaces them but something has to be done!!!

I don''t care if that means getting 500 to 1,000 NCFC fans going and watching Norwich United instead and making the loacl and national press aware of this fact...

Make no mistake THIS BOARD ARE CEATING US ALL and there working lives need to be made hell until they walk away from our club.

We need a fans consortium to show that they are taking us for mugs... we need to start making an attempt to buy these people out and raising the national presses awareness of the situation...  Quite frankly Delia will not want the trouble and will quickly find a buyer and walk away!!!

[/quote]

Okay, so you want them out Smudger.  Who have you in mind, it''s no good saying anyone! That fact alone is going to turn more people against your cause.  You have to have some solutions in mind (personnel and an action plan).

The protest and alternative match watching Norwich United is fair enough, but this is hardly stuff of Wimbeldon proportions is it, nor even the takeover of Man U (although  I would have thought you would have supported the new regime there and not taken yourself off to "support" a grass roots club).

What you want if I have read your posts correctly is someone with more ambition and accountability.  Have you any shares in the club?  Any money yourself or have you thought of finding some backers?  Seriously anyone mounting a challenge on Delia and co needs to do this. 

Getting the national press interested is going to be difficult as they are at present unaware of any unrest, or maybe I am wrong?  A fans'' consortium is a good start, how many people can you count on realisitically to join this and have any of them any serious money to buy themselves onto the board.

I doubt Delia will be worried about any protests unless they are season long and attract a lot of adverse publicity.  This is only likely if our season is of such dire fare to top the past two seasons.  Do you really want the club to suffer just to satisfy your own ends?

yes but the longer we leave the worse the players we are likely to get become.

Even if we do spend about 5 Mill it won''t make much difference if we buy over priced watse of spaces that will hardly improve our squad. Robinson, Hughes, Thorne, MLJ  these players were just sapping our transfer budget on wages

'' Do you really want the club to suffer just to satisfy your own ends?''Well yes, of course he does. 

[quote user="Hotdog"]

Even if we do spend about 5 Mill it won''t make much difference if we buy over priced watse of spaces that will hardly improve our squad. Robinson, Hughes, Thorne, MLJ  these players were just sapping our transfer budget on wages

[/quote]

Peter Grant didnt sign any of these players, Worthington did. Give the bloke a chance.

You do realise we have a new manager, who''s demonstrated he''s unwilling to pay players over their worth?

NO! Can''t see the point of shooting ourselves in the foot before we even know how the season will pan out. Surely we have to get behind our team and cant destroy them before even a ball has been kicked! Whisper it quietly but in Granty''s first season we might even do well. The fact is NO ONE KNOWS how things are going to go yet so why protest!!!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, so you want them out Smudger.  Who have you in mind, it''s no good saying anyone! That fact alone is going to turn more people against your cause.  You have to have some solutions in mind (personnel and an action plan).

The protest and alternative match watching Norwich United is fair enough, but this is hardly stuff of Wimbeldon proportions is it, nor even the takeover of Man U (although  I would have thought you would have supported the new regime there and not taken yourself off to "support" a grass roots club).

What you want if I have read your posts correctly is someone with more ambition and accountability.  Have you any shares in the club?  Any money yourself or have you thought of finding some backers?  Seriously anyone mounting a challenge on Delia and co needs to do this. 

Getting the national press interested is going to be difficult as they are at present unaware of any unrest, or maybe I am wrong?  A fans'' consortium is a good start, how many people can you count on realisitically to join this and have any of them any serious money to buy themselves onto the board.

I doubt Delia will be worried about any protests unless they are season long and attract a lot of adverse publicity.  This is only likely if our season is of such dire fare to top the past two seasons.  Do you really want the club to suffer just to satisfy your own ends?

[/quote]

This season will be at least as bad as the past two... and it is only the blind who cannot see that... even then you lot will still sit in defence of this board!!!

As for your other comments they are just laughable...

I am prepared for a season long campaign protesting at every home match.... are the board prepared for that fight???

No I thought not!!!!

Its good that hes unwilling to pay for players overpriced, but the longer we leave it the less players who are good enough to make a positive impact on the team are available and also the longer we leave it clubs will inflate the prices therefore leaving us with less pl,ayes as we cannot affford them

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Hotdog"]

[/quote]

Peter Grant didnt sign any of these players, Worthington did. Give the bloke a chance.

[/quote]

Peter Grant also signed the world class Chris Brown and Mark Fotheringforgotten