Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

I need help fans .

I need help fans to find 6 results this w/end , i place £5 each w/end on 6 results , as i have done for the last 10yrs . making a small profit until last year when i lost £20 . this season nothing ,as i need 3 wins per season to break even things are looking bleak , can i ask you football fans who know football  to give me one team each , your nap please , Wiz , Cluck , Smudg , Fat B, Zipper , Nutty, Foggie, Huck, Mellow, Jas B K

City Angel,  Cathy , Dicky, U.S Canary . I am going for Dunbarton at Elgin , thats put the kiss of death on it this week.

Not a gambling man ray....but Doncaster home win against Rotherham looks as safe as any.........[B]

You haven''t asked for my opinion Ray, You obviously don''t rate my tipping abilities (and quite right too) , but I am still going to offer you City to draw at Blackpool and thrash em 1-0 in the replay. 1-1 = 11/2  and 2-2 =14/1Good luck !

Like you I have a six-timer every Saturday , usually homes.

Walsall are a better bet at Ladbrokes (1/2) than the odds previously mentioned.

My 6 this weekend are - Arsenal , Derby , Scunthorpe , Darlington , Hartlepool , Walsall - pays 14/1 at Ladbrokes.

The value bet of the weekend in my view is Plymouth at nearly evens (4/5) to win at woeful Barnet.

Other aways that appeal are Blackburn , Gretna , Morton , Dumbarton.Add them to Plymouth to make a handy 15.5/1.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]Blackpool to beat norwich looks a sure bet[/quote]

I suppose piswich to beat Swansea is your double!

Why spoil the thread????

Can I chip in here? I''ve making good money backing against Norwich at home for the past two season. I dont get involved much when they''re away. But odds of over 2/1 on Betfair (ignore the bookies 6/4) are too good to miss. I think it''ll be a tough match but 2/1 is a big price and a good value bet for Norwich away at Blackpool. The Tamworth match was tough menatlly for the guys but they will be well up for this. I hope I''m right.

Ray - I know this isnt quite what you asked for, but.........      I would recommend logging onto Betfair and placing a Half Time/Fulltime bet in favour of Blackpool/Norwich. A £10 will return £390 profit if City win the game but are losing at Half time.Easy!Good Luck.

As much as I hate to say it Scum to beat Swansea, Spurs to beat Southend.

Gretna are running away with Scottish Div 1 so they must beat St Johnston....although St Johnston are second!!!!

Berwick running away with the Scottish third to beat eternal losers East Stirlingshire.

Love to help ray - but my record as a tipster is appalling - rarely above half way in any league I enter!

[quote user="uncle joe"]ray try  this 2   barnet to lose at home to plymouth  at 4/5 on paddy power & birmining  to beat reading  13/10  hope it helps[/quote]

if he''s betting a fiver he loses money on both of these even if he wins!

jas :)

Thanks fans to all your replies , i am going with ,

Scunthorpe - Nutty.

Walsall - F Barman.

Doncaster - Cluck.

Plymouth - U Joe. Mavrick .

Berwick - Karl P , Jersey.

Dunbarton - R.D.

I have ruled out City to draw, which i think they will , because say if city were winning 1 - 0 i would be hoping for something i didn''t want , if you know what i mean..i have also ruled Man utd out because of the poor odds , but i am sure you are right City Angel , have you been over yet by the way ? Satriales very interesting , i will keep an eye on that one . I was wondering if this could be a regular feature each week perhaps  , involving a City bookmaker for sponsership say £10 a week all profits going to the  City Academy  or charity.  Just a thought going round my head , what do you think ?  any money i win today will to the City academy , so thanks to you all , and those i have not mentioned please forgive.

Northampton at 8/5 with Ladbrokes at home to Oldham (11/8) might be worth a bet tomorrow. Oldham would be fancied to win but Northampton have been a different side since Stuart Gray took over winning 3-0 against Millwall earlier this week and could be worth a gamble!

I predicted Bolton to Draw with Arsenal in another Thread. sadly Man City beat Southampton.. 1 out of 2 though...

jas :)

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Typical! Sorry for the duff suggestion Ray - you were on a winner without me. [:(]
[/quote]

No  need to feel sorry F .Barman There is no winner without you , there is no finger pointing in my world , if anybody want''s to point a finger it should be at me , i thought Walsall would win as well thats why i went along with you and selected them . i wonder if i can get  this thought of mine off the ground,  to get a local bookmaker to sponsor  us and to help the academy  with any winnings , for just a £5 sat  would have returned over £70 , so you can see what £10 - or £20 would bring , not much for a bookmaker , think what the publicity would bring him in . There is talent out there , looking through the selections , one poster stood out for me and that was Maverick , i can''t forget how bullish he was about Plymouth , a vast talent i feel , followed close by Jersey , but you were all winners in my eyes , if we can do this fans i am sure we can unite this board and all pull together, F Barman i loved your E Mails .

Ray Ducker, you sound like my sort of man. If you''re looking for a bookmaker to help you sponsor this great idea I think you''ll find that Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing, in Reepham Road Norwich will be interested.

[quote user="DAVIDISRAEL"]

Ray Ducker, you sound like my sort of man. If you''re looking for a bookmaker to help you sponsor this great idea I think you''ll find that Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing, in Reepham Road Norwich will be interested.

[/quote]

Daividisrael, this sounds like good news to me ,what do you other posters think ? Nutty, Barman ,Cluck, Maverick, Jas, Angel, Unc Joe ,Jersey, Karl P, G Jim, Harv-J and anyone else interested, i can''t see what we have too lose, this local bookmaker is obviously a city fan , if you are in agreement we could ask Team Pete to contact  him and sort the legalistics of it all out , We could be doing something to help the city , lets have your views please.