Posted (edited)

He's just too good for this league, and I think most would agree that if we don't go up he won't be playing for us next season.. So I sure as hell will be enjoying the magic he does while I can!

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's just too good for this league, and I think most would agree that if we don't go up he won't be playing for us next season.. So I sure as hell will be enjoying the magic he does while I can!

SARA  MAGIC 🎯🇧🇷💯

Yep,

Bruno on his way out of Newcastle according to talkshítè. 

Wouldn't surprise me if they look to Sara for his replacement. 

If we sell him for less than 40m I will question Knapper. We are not talking Jonny Rowe here, a very skilful player who can do wonderful things but is not really that good at working alongside other players; we are talking someone who has all the individual magic of Rowe but can also work as an integral part of a team. He is incomparably better.

If we don't go up, I pray we can keep him but I doubt it very much.

Those who don't want Premier League football can kiss goodbye to that sort of quality in our team.

10 minutes ago, Helsinki canary said:

That goal was close to matching the Safri goal at the same end 

Yes, but Safri did it rarely. Sara does it again and again.

• Like 1

I have to say I've thought this before - that he should be playing for a top PL team - then he's been utter rubbish for the next few games.

However, he does seem to be getting more consistent lately; maybe it's to do with him playing further forward? or just finding his feet in the English game.

Whatever, when he plays like today he's an absolute monsta!

Posted (edited)

And with the focus on the goal he scored and the assist for Sargent, we've not even mentioned the wonderful bit of skill early on in the game near the goal line on the right which could easily have led to a goal. He was in a league of his own yesterday.

Edited by canarybubbles

Sorry, there's no way we will get £40+ million for a player without PL experience - it just won't happen. I doubt we'd get £30 million.

15 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Those who don't want Premier League football can kiss goodbye to that sort of quality in our team.

I want Premier League football, I don’t particularly like the cynical falling about and over-reactions, the corruption where some teams get points deduction instantly for cheating but the richest club will hang it out for 2 seasons or more…

And most of all, VAR - not fit for purpose 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Foxy2600 said:

I want Premier League football, I don’t particularly like the cynical falling about and over-reactions, the corruption where some teams get points deduction instantly for cheating but the richest club will hang it out for 2 seasons or more…

And most of all, VAR - not fit for purpose 

Really is interesting how the top six clubs abuse FFP every season yet never get punished while only midtable clubs or clubs soon to be relegated get points deductions and the like..

I'm sure there's nothing dodgy going on there rght?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

If the first half of our season had been like the second half then we'd be contenders for automatic promotion. Most of our key players still have long contracts and things are now moving on the Attanassio front. That makes a great pitch for persuading the most important players to stick around.

If we don't get promotion through the playoffs, I don't think we need to necessarily assume the worst that we're going to lose the really important players necessarily. It wouldn't be the first time players have stuck around when they could have moved on.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie