Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Only 1600 scum yesterday

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

A lot of their fans are rightly furious about the ticketing policy of the club for this match. Out of interest, does anyone know what NCFC do for or £2k allocation at Portaloo Road.   

There’s obviously some corporate and sponsors but they usually go to corporate areas. This was 400 seats in regular seating, that’s mad.

Ipswich fans were really flat which surprised me.

If it's true about the ticketing going to ginger eds mates etc genuinely feel for the scum.

Biggest match of the season for them and they can't even pack the away end and it's not even their fault, actually really pretty criminal. If be furious and think they have a right to be.

Understand that to avoid trouble tickets were allocated to elite members 

No idea how that works

38 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I travelled by train from Diss, bombarded by carriagefulls of spaghetti-undercut teenagers singing 'die Delia die' and 'Delia is a wh**e' after a sip of Red Stripe.

I had Rupie Edwards on my headphones to try and drown the abuse on my train. Nevertheless I was tickled by the “10 more years “ (for Delia) chant. Why not? I expected the traditional accusation that I had been shagging my sister. But can anyone enlighten me why were are all   “peodo’s”. Is this a particular accusation reserved for Norwich fans or just part of the current cultural war whereby anyone you disagree with has to be demonised?

4 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

That comment has got a real Sting in the tail!

He's just fed up with thousands of City fans asking him not to stand so close to them

4 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Luckily I easily got a ticket in the home end 🙃 

Utter, utter b0))0cks. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I'm not going to stick my neck out that far but I've certainly heard us louder 😆

I admire your grit for coming on here after a defeat against us.

We had a chap on here who mistakenly thought we did not realise he was a binner (as if) telling how wonderful the atmosphere is at Portman Rd.

To say "I have heard us louder" is an extremely low bar. 

My next statement is not meant to be anti Ippo, but I was genuinely shocked at how poor and quiet the Ippo support was yesterday, only those teams with smaller away followings have made less noise.

I am old enough to have been to Portman Rd and watch us lose to Ippo, but we sang our hearts out from the start to the finish. 

Any Ippo fan that went home yesterday without a sore throat should have a long hard look at themselves. (You are excused as you were in the home end).

On a different note did you actually buy a ticket or did somebody you know let you have use of a ST?. I personally would not be surprised if there were single seats available for the game........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

This guy is a bull sh1tter . Don’t take any notice . As if was there yesterday he doesn’t even go to Portaloo.

Ignore him. He will be fat and friendless. This is his social life on here. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

I had Rupie Edwards on my headphones to try and drown the abuse on my train. Nevertheless I was tickled by the “10 more years “ (for Delia) chant. Why not? I expected the traditional accusation that I had been shagging my sister. But can anyone enlighten me why were are all   “peodo’s”. Is this a particular accusation reserved for Norwich fans or just part of the current cultural war whereby anyone you disagree with has to be demonised?

I preface this with the fact I have an aunt (Norfolk gal and Norwich supporter) and cousins (all born in Ipswich and Ippo supporters) that live in Ipswich so I have a little experience of the place.

Amongst some Ippo fans there appears to be the belief that despite living in a county that is every bit as rural as Norfolk, the fact they live 40 miles or so closer to London they are cockneys, or as I prefer to refer to them "mockneys".............

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I admire your grit for coming on here after a defeat against us.

We had a chap on here who mistakenly thought we did not realise he was a winner (as if) telling how wonderful the atmosphere is at Portman Rd.

To say "I have heard us louder" is an extremely low bar. 

My next statement is not meant to be anti Ippo, but I was genuinely shocked at how poor and quiet the Ippo support was yesterday, only those teams with smaller away followings have made less noise.

I am old enough to have been to Portman Rd and watch us lose to Ippo, but we sang our hearts out from the start to the finish. 

Any Ippo fan that went home yesterday without a sore throat should have a long hard look at themselves. (You are excused as you were in the home end).

On a different note did you actually buy a ticket or did somebody you know let you have use of a ST?. I personally would not be surprised if there were single seats available for the game........

Don't understand your last sentence. I know loads of people trying for any ticket anywhere in the ground. I came back from Cambodia and couldn't get a ticket despite trying many avenues. At 9am yesterday the app was showing 3 areas with tickets available but as soon as you clicked on it no tickets were showing (presumably they were in someone's basket). After that nothing. If you think there were random single seats available you don't understand your own football club. 

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

I travelled by train from Diss, bombarded by carriagefulls of spaghetti-undercut teenagers singing 'die Delia die' and 'Delia is a wh**e' after a sip of Red Stripe.

Can you imagine actually singing that about an 80 year old ? As taught to them by their grandads . 

9 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Don't understand your last sentence. I know loads of people trying for any ticket anywhere in the ground. I came back from Cambodia and couldn't get a ticket despite trying many avenues. At 9am yesterday the app was showing 3 areas with tickets available but as soon as you clicked on it no tickets were showing (presumably they were in someone's basket). After that nothing. If you think there were random single seats available you don't understand your own football club. 

Rude!!..........

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, East Rider said:

Utter, utter b0))0cks. 

The seat was going on sale date, I may have an account number nothing more !!

Screenshot_20240407_141413_Messages.jpg

Edited by JUBWICKS75

Suffolk are known to be liars. They’ve been lying to themselves that they are significant football team for decades now.

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

This guy is a bull sh1tter . Don’t take any notice . As if was there yesterday he doesn’t even go to Portaloo.

Ignore him. He will be fat and friendless. This is his social life on here. 

Ooooooh sticks and stones 😄

42 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Dumb to post on here. You won't be getting another ticket using that account now!

• Haha 1

Were these 400 tickets actually the ginger w**nkers mates and club staff or have the Scum got 400 associate directors ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Dumb to post on here. You won't be getting another ticket using that account now!

Oh I don't intend attending another game, or sitting in the same place if I do 😁

Posted (edited)

Imagine committing being baited into lying this deeply on your rivals forum. That’s how mentally weak this Suffolk lot are. Absolute county of remedials.

Edited by The Real Buh

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel isn’t it? 

31 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Imagine committing being baited into lying this deeply on your rivals forum. That’s how mentally weak this Suffolk lot are. Absolute county of remedials.

37 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Wow you really don't believe me, very odd 

3 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Wow you really don't believe me, very odd 

It’s not about if I believe you or not it’s about the fact you were baited into giving your seat number away and that your this committed to it. Mentally weak Suffolk fodder, so easy every time.

You asked for proof and then state I'm mentally weak for providing it, you've got a keeper there Norwich!!! 

You aren’t the first or last scummer who’ll be baited by the real buh my man.

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Thanks I have sent that to NCFC.

If it was sold to you by a so called Norwich supporter, if the rules are followed and they knowingly sold to an away fan they will be banned. If it is the club that sold it then your account will be barred.

If you really went ( I still think you are lying, but we will find out now ) then as a football fan I would have to say you are a disgrace, taking a seat from a home supporter when you can’t even bother to go to your own poxy ground, but then the s*** hole it is I can understand it, and the stench must be horrendous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Were these 400 tickets actually the ginger w**nkers mates and club staff or have the Scum got 400 associate directors ?

If they’ve got the equivalent of 400 Essex Canarys, then I actually feel sorry for them. 🤢

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Thanks I have sent that to NCFC.

If it was sold to you by a so called Norwich supporter, if the rules are followed and they knowingly sold to an away fan they will be banned. If it is the club that sold it then your account will be barred.

If you really went ( I still think you are lying, but we will find out now ) then as a football fan I would have to say you are a disgrace, taking a seat from a home supporter when you can’t even bother to go to your own poxy ground, but then the s*** hole it is I can understand it, and the stench must be horrendous.

Complete waste of time though, as previously mentioned I have a NCFC account, can't see they'll ban a member from buying tickets. But you carry on 😆

8 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I was sat in section N of the south stand!!!! 

Good choice. Perfect block to witness how many of your superstar team Núñez's free-kick managed to avoid. You could count them on the fingers of your right hand...

Why do some People have 6 Fingers in their Hands? | by Sophia John | Medium