Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

Half time food in snakepit

Why is the food option so bad in the snakepit? Overpriced sausage roll which taste rubbish and a depressing looking pie. I seen and heard other parts of the ground get much more good like chips and pizza. 

2 hours ago, DannyNCFC7 said:

Why is the food option so bad in the snakepit? Overpriced sausage roll which taste rubbish and a depressing looking pie. I seen and heard other parts of the ground get much more good like chips and pizza. 

She left you and she's moved on. The kids call Gary 'Dad'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The food on the ground is all pretty awful and the beer in the lion and castle leads to male breast growth

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The food on the ground is all pretty awful and the beer in the lion and castle leads to male breast growth

Really? Every beer or one particular brand? Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, Norfolk Dan said:

How many scampi do you get in the snakepit ? 

6 and you have to give 3 to your ex wife....

• Haha 1

I had a very-dry sausage roll from the South Stand on Friday. Seemed as though it had been cooked the night before !
Good job that I had a cuppa to wash it down with or it would have stuck to the roof of my mouth.
Next time, if there is a next time, I'll throw the pastry bit away. Sausage meat quality seemed good, was just a bit dry.

Genuinely can't believe people actually eat the slop at the ground, I mean at least at Spoons you get basically a free pint with your burger

18 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Genuinely can't believe people actually eat the slop at the ground, I mean at least at Spoons you get basically a free pint with your burger

It was my first time and probably my last.

• Like 1

I really do not understand why people need to buy food at the ground. It is expensive and the quality is not great.

Perhaps people could try to not eat for a couple of hours?

• Like 1

The quality is poor and it's very expensive but all they've changed is that from today they're doing left handed sausage rolls!  FFS!!