Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Cnuts. It came off the fcuking  defender. This league is crying out for VAR.

Hmmm. When the Blackburn player hit the shot another Blackburn player was offside right in front of the goalkeeper. Does it matter if it hit an Ipswich player on the way through? I don't know 

In the last 10 mins of this game the referee has lost the plot! Morsi needs to be on stage in the West End - 🎭 

24 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Cnuts. It came off the fcuking  defender. This league is crying out for VAR.

Now think you're right 

• Like 1

Southampton can only hope on the play-offs going their way.

Oh how them and Leicester have bottles it. 

Blackburn have a couple of decent players I’d like us to go for if in the Champs next season, namely Dolan, and Szmodics. Surprised how bad they’re doing in the League. We should also be looking at Whittaker and Hardie from Plymouth.

This is so frustrating watching Blackburn vs Binners and dampened my mood so much, I almost forgot we won today. I am expecting Stuart Atwell to go over to clap the away fans at the end. Been their 12th man today.

They're going up aren't they? Another bang average performance where the opposition decides to gift them a winner and the ref chalks off a perfectly good Blackburn goal,  they're just too lucky to not go up 😔

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Hmmm. When the Blackburn player hit the shot another Blackburn player was offside right in front of the goalkeeper. Does it matter if it hit an Ipswich player on the way through? I don't know 

Look at the angle from behind the player, he wasn't blocking the keepers view. Poor decision 

I think they'll be happy with a point tbh. We are better technically but our CBs need to be so much more switched on. Being better means nothing in this league. 

The Binners are close, so close to getting auto.

Posted (edited)

Dont think there's been a more ordinary team in the top 2 this far into season than that lot, probably since Warnock's Cardiff team who finished runners up to Wolves a few seasons ago...and I'd include last season's bang average Sheff Utd in that

Shame on Leicester and Southampton

Even if we lost to Leicester on Monday, and beat Ipswich the following week,I wouldnt trust them to then take advantage

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

At the risk of sounding biased/bitter can someone explain how Ipswich are top of the league?

In the handful of games I've seen them play this season they just look like a bang average championship team. Today they've looked no better than Blackburn but walked away with the win after being gifted a goal and having two chalked off against them. Can't just be luck momentum?

This is the first time I’ve actually thought no matter what 3 go up, the same 3 will come down. Whilst BLK IPS was intense, it was and is what it is, Premier League late 90’s or early 2000’s. The gap is getting wider

6 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Dont think there's been a more ordinary team in the top 2 this far into season than that lot, probably since Warnock's Cardiff team who finished runners up to Wolves a few seasons ago...and I'd include last season's bange average Sheff Utd in that

Shame on Leicester and Southampton

Even if we lost to Leicester on Monday, and beat Ipswich the following week,I wouldnt trust them to then take advantage

Hopefully we can stay bang average for the remainder of the season 😁

They are bang average but are bang average consistently enough to stay up there. 
They certainly aren’t easy on the eye. 

1 minute ago, Clever Farke said:

They are bang average but are bang average consistently enough to stay up there. 
They certainly aren’t easy on the eye. 

Derby's record next season is definitely under threat if they do somehow fluke this...

46 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Eventually, you’ll have to admit they deserve to be where they are, begrudgingly.

They don’t. They are incredibly spawny but with confidence and momentum. If they don’t get up this year they finish mid table at best next season 

35 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I think they'll be happy with a point tbh. We are better technically but our CBs need to be so much more switched on. Being better means nothing in this league. 

The Binners are close, so close to getting auto.

Our centre backs remain horrifically bad. That may cost us if we play on the front foot. We have better players in the front 6.

I'm dreading the thought of relying on Gibson to get us through this game. Mistake waiting to happen under pressure. ..and he will be.Also,as good as Mc Callum is going forward,defending wise he's a liability. ....but we can score goals. And will need at least 2 I feel.🤞🤞

Emanuel Denis - we need to sign him if we go up - what an individual goal… best I’ve seen all season Elton well impressed 

2 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Emanuel Denis - we need to sign him if we go up - what an individual goal… best I’ve seen all season Elton well impressed 

Forest dont seem to think they need him...and they're in the bottom 3 !