Sign in to follow this  
MC_NCFC

Can we trust Zoe

Given Stu's tendencies, anyone would have thought that the Club ED would have vetted the script in advance and have instructed him to stick strictly by it. Why didn't that happen?

I  have kept quiet all weekend and just sat and read all the posts and essex seems to have taken heart from a couple of posters ( you know who you are ) who he claims sent him messages of support saying he was being bullied which is just plain ridiculous. This forum is littered with crap, crap and yet more crap on numerous threads which is painful to read and serves no purpose whatsoever other than to fuel his warped agenda. Now he thinks he has licence to report anybody who takes him to task over the repetitive bilge he trots out at every opportunity.

My money is on poor old Connor getting yet another e-mail once essex reads this.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I  have kept quiet all weekend and just sat and read all the posts and essex seems to have taken heart from a couple of posters ( you know who you are ) who he claims sent him messages of support saying he was being bullied which is just plain ridiculous. This forum is littered with crap, crap and yet more crap on numerous threads which is painful to read and serves no purpose whatsoever other than to fuel his warped agenda. Now he thinks he has licence to report anybody who takes him to task over the repetitive bilge he trots out at every opportunity.

My money is on poor old Connor getting yet another e-mail once essex reads this.

Is that a red card offence? NO.

Just a ridiculous opinion.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Is that a red card offence? NO.

Just a ridiculous opinion.

IMHO it's just you opinion that his opinion is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

Superbly put 

as I quite often say she is guilty by association and those who dislike her call her Zoe Webber when that isn’t her professional name 

She switched back to Webber I think a little while ago. who knows why she did so although a cynic might come up with a few reasons 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

Isn't that because she was on maternity leave?

Nope. She was never an employee until after Stuart joined.

6 minutes ago, Davidlingfield said:

The timeline is explained in this interview, the pregnancy did play a part in her joining the club when she did.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/20792888.norwich-city-zoe-ward-exclusive---suarez-mcnallly-maddison-project-transformation-husband/

Four seasons match-managing Liverpool and Everton games for the Premier League followed, before a familiar face came calling in late 2015.

'I randomly got a call from David to say he was looking for somebody to come in at Norwich, particularly to support him on the football side. So I met with him, Delia (Smith) and Michael (Wynn Jones). Obviously I had a big conversation with Stuart because he was at Huddersfield, but it was a really attractive proposition.

'So we decided to try to make that work – and in the time I met David and accepted the job, I found out I was pregnant. It then became a different proposition.'

McNally didn't change his mind, employing Ward and earmarking a role for her return from maternity leave – only for his own reign to end prematurely.

So to February 2017, when Ward got the call asking if she wanted to resume her Canaries career – with an added twist: 'They told me a restructure could be on the cards, decided they wanted a sporting director – and that's when Stuart came into the mix.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

IMHO it's just you opinion that his opinion is ridiculous.

Indeed. For me there is a difference between 'ridiculous' and 'twisted'. Not to mention various other language that has been used.

It is a bit like the difference between a red card and a 40 yard lob past your own keeper.

At the end of the day @SouthwellC is the referee.

She has a career in her own right, and has made a success of previous positions. 

If we're going to start turning down or sacking staff purely based on association with unfavourable people then we're really going to struggle with new owners, investors, players and fans!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Superbly put 

as I quite often say she is guilty by association and those who dislike her call her Zoe Webber when that isn’t her professional name 

The much heralded on here Notes From The Boardroom in the matchday programme Jez are under the name Zoe Webber.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hogesar said:

She has a career in her own right, and has made a success of previous positions. 

If we're going to start turning down or sacking staff purely based on association with unfavourable people then we're really going to struggle with new owners, investors, players and fans!

So  , you have finally seen the light Hoggy.  So what infact your implying is that the ego SW now comes under the category of (unfavourable people) 🎯🤣. The ego has certainly landed. What a total cluster he has caused.

5 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Superbly put 

?? She signed last year’s annual accounts off as Zoe Webber, so I would say that is her professional name (as well as her actual one).

She called herself Zoe Ward until she had no choice but to call herself Webber when she became a Statutory Director of NCFC.

13 minutes ago, Mengo said:

So  , you have finally seen the light Hoggy.  So what infact your implying is that the ego SW now comes under the category of (unfavourable people) 🎯🤣. The ego has certainly landed. What a total cluster he has caused.

Well, I didnt say he was unfavourable to me Mengo! 🙂

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Well, I didnt say he was unfavourable to me Mengo! 🙂

🤣😉👍Nice one Hoggy, first class. Xg for OG 's  scored in one interview. 

Edited by Mengo

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I just got a warning from CS , presumably grassed by you know who. ...and tbh i dont care, its Ethics that should be warned and then banned for his endlesss tirade of disinformation,insinuation and obfuscation . He has clogged this board with his shoite for too long, then has the audacity to Tell Teach on  people who tell him the truth .

Im gonna do what i do , because sometimes things need to be said. He's been told by the Ombudsman  that he has no case , yet this board lets , nay, panders to him ...and if this earns me a ban then so be it. 

Dont be a collaborator in Ehics version of the truth. .....As Tillo said above, Bullied? really ? Bullied ?

Cmon boys , time to be just a little brave.

No and I have always said we can’t 

She’s a liability. The state of those still defending her.

20 hours ago, chicken said:

And I was recommending you for one of those island caretaker positions in Scotland where the internet is mysteriously absent and the most reliable form of communication is by carrier Puffin... 

That actually sounds like my ideal job! Not having to deal with out people on a daily basis would be bloss. As long as I can take my drums and get regular Lego deliveries!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

She switched back to Webber I think a little while ago. who knows why she did so although a cynic might come up with a few reasons 

After all this hoo-ha I’d be looking for a swift U-turn back to Ms Ward if I were her 😀

5 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

She had to switch to Webber when she became a Statutory Director of NCFC and had to register with Companies House.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

The much heralded on here Notes From The Boardroom in the matchday programme Jez are under the name Zoe Webber.

Great post though I hope I detect an element of sarcasm in 'much heralded.'

1 hour ago, Mengo said:

🤣😉👍Nice one Hoggy, first class. Xg for OG 's  scored in one interview. 

Off the scale, unfortunately for him. I can take a guess you're not too unhappy about that! 🤩

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Off the scale, unfortunately for him. I can take a guess you're not too unhappy about that! 🤩

I would imagine he would have a very high + XG for own goals scored. Anyway , it will soon be time for next game. Forget about the past , new era is here , get behind the team. For me  it's about the coach/manager and players, that make it work. Everybody else plays a part, but should be more in the background. It's a shame , it kind of ended like this. Let's be honest , the XG for it ending something like it has done was always going to pretty high.🙈🙉🙊Roll on Saturday for the real business end ,the football on the grass. Bring it on.OTBC. Time for the evening bike run.🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴🚴‍♀️🚵‍♂️🙋‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Roll on Saturday for the real business end ,the football on the grass. Bring it on.OTBC.

Match is Friday this weekend, and again Monday. 

5 hours ago, Davidlingfield said:

If you are sticking to your position then you are suggesting that Archant, Michael Bailey and the Financial Times (to name just a few) have been printing untruths regarding Zoe's timeline as an NCFC employee.

She was a 'consultant' under McNally; went off and had a child, and returned to NCFC in early 2017.

Which bit of this do you say is false?

chant for next game to the tune of we do what we want 

He sleeps in the shed , he sleeps in the sheddddddddd 

Stuart Webber sleeps in a shed 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

If you are sticking to your position then you are suggesting that Archant, Michael Bailey and the Financial Times (to name just a few) have been printing untruths regarding Zoe's timeline as an NCFC employee.

She was a 'consultant' under McNally; went off and had a child, and returned to NCFC in early 2017.

A 'Consultant' is not an 'Employee' therefore you appear to be on the same wavelength.

15 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

The last bit is certainly false. Stuart joined in May 2017 and Zoe didn’t join until Autumn 2017.

She was a consultant under McNally, and she left prior to his departure in May 2016.

I have no idea who reported what but these are the facts.

1 minute ago, Davidlingfield said:

The last bit is certainly false. Stuart joined in May 2017 and Zoe didn’t join until Autumn 2017.

She was a consultant under McNally, and she left prior to his departure in May 2016.

I have no idea who reported what but these are the facts.

I have named (a few of) the outlets that reported Zoe's restart at Norwich as being early 2017 - specifically, pre-Stuart.

What evidence do you have to contradict this version?