Sign in to follow this  
ridgeman

What have the majority shareholders got to say over Webber .

As Webber is damaging this club and himself  what has Delia and MWJ got to say on the matter.

Delia's Desert Island Disc selection included Simon and Garfunkel's 'The Sound of Silence.'

Probably too embarrassed after their ridiculous comments about what a wonderful person he is and how they begged him to stay! 

• Like 2

Why just them? After all, Attanasio came here, reportedly, because of the Webbers.

Not sure that he is damaging our club though, more like his future career. 

Why should our majority shareholders voice any opinion at all on an ex-employee making a **** of himself?  Webber is currently making things harder to get a new job, but that isn’t our problem. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Why should our majority shareholders voice any opinion at all on an ex-employee making a **** of himself?  Webber is currently making things harder to get a new job, but that isn’t our problem. 

2 days ago. Webber handed over to Ben Knapper in November last year, calling time on six-and-a-half years in charge of the Canaries’ football strategy, but officially departs next week at the end of his notice period. So there you go. The bawbag has landed again. Take that , for a parting gift from big Stu ,the ultimate ego. How embarrassing for Norwich City. 

Well, kick it out wants to hear from someone down in NR1. 

"We will be contacting Norwich City for their observations"

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Let's hope the club has the sense for it not to be Delia who observes.

18 minutes ago, chicken said:

Why just them? After all, Attanasio came here, reportedly, because of the Webbers.

Not sure that he is damaging our club though, more like his future career. 

Unfortunately we have been totally dragged into it 

Just now, Peregrine Shorts said:

Let Mrs Webber handle it

I personally think , that's a good idea. 

14 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Of course it's our problem,  they are and were our players at our club , he is talking about his time here except for one player. 

26 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Be like me calling Asda to complain that an ex employee insulted me.

24 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

Let Mrs Webber handle it

Who’s Mrs Webber? 

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

Of course it's our problem,  they are and were our players at our club , he is talking about his time here except for one player. 

I obviously missed Raheem Sterling’s stint playing for us…

Webber’s comments are stupid and clumsy rather than anything - and go along with the other stupid and clumsy things he’s often said.  That doesn’t make it right but it is for him to answer, not his ex-employer.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I obviously missed Raheem Sterling’s stint playing for us….

That would be the one player, you obviously missed that too. 

Just now, Sufyellow said:

That would be the one player, you obviously missed that too. 

I missed nothing at all.

I’m interested why you seem to think NCFC’s majority shareholders are answerable somehow to the personal opinions of ex-employees. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe this could even have a good effect in the long run by highlighting the casual racism that is part of everyday life. At the moment we are encouraged to see society as a small group of evil people who are racists and a larger group of normal people who 'don't have a racist bone in their body'. In reality, as Webber showed, we all have ideas that are based on unacknowledged ideas about race, for example linking black people and crime.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

Let Mrs Webber handle it

Assisted by her husbands best Leeds supporting mate Dan, Dan the media man.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I wonder if they’ll be contacting Wrexham, Liverpool, QPR, Wolves and Huddersfield too? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I missed nothing at all.

I’m interested why you seem to think NCFC’s majority shareholders are answerable somehow to the personal opinions of ex-employees. 

Forgive me ,if I've picked this up wrong , but is this Lunatic of a man , not on the payroll till the end of the month?

• Like 1

Our club shouldnt have to comment. Webber is no longer associated with the club and has made these comments on his own, in an independent capacity.

The only thing the club should comment on is how it has made the ncfc players feel.that he referenced.

A really strange comment to make that has damaged his reputation whilst trying to get another job. Doubt his charity feels.great about it either 

11 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I missed nothing at all.

Yes you did , I said apart from one player. I also didn't say it has to be our majority shareholders. Maybe you should check the media coverage,  every article mentions us , kick it out mentions us , 4 of those players are or were ours , this is as much about us unfortunately as him. If you think the club can say nothing,  then I am amazed. 

7 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Forgive me ,if I've picked this up wrong , but is this Lunatic of a man , not on the payroll till the end of the month?

Not as far as I know - I thought he left in early November?

Do remember this thread is about what our majority shareholders have got to say about it all, not whether or not he is a compete moron (as that isn’t really up for discussion). It is only this that I’ve been commenting on.

1 minute ago, Sufyellow said:

Yes you did , I said apart from one player. I also didn't say it has to be our majority shareholders. Maybe you should check the media coverage,  every article mentions us , kick it out mentions us , 4 of those players are or were ours , this is as much about us unfortunately as him. If you think the club can say nothing,  then I am amazed. 

Or maybe you should read the title of this thread?  It is about our majority shareholders and that is all I have commented on.

So maybe, just maybe, you can wind your neck in.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Do remember this thread is about what our majority shareholders have got to say about it all, not whether or not he is a compete moron (as that isn’t really up for discussion). It is only this that I’ve been commenting on.

That is cut and paste from another thread. Don't take it personally.  I'm sure the article that the pinkun did, does say he is officially leaving at the end of the month.  Working his notice period ,which is what I replied in the first comment,  back to you. So, I think he is still officially on the books , yes or no. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Someone from the club should comment,  who do you think it should be? It's not going to be his wife. I don't expect them to apologise for him or explain away what he said. But someone in the club will have to make a statement.