Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Season ticket renewals inc dates and prices

Is this just a test landing page? I cannot access any more details than: 2024/25 Prices And How To Renew

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

Is this just a test landing page? I cannot access any more details than: 2024/25 Prices And How To Renew

Been taken down as the official launch is 9am in the morning so looks like somebody in the media office jumped the gun.

It is 2% increase across the board if you were quick enough to spot it before it disappeared. 

• Thanks 3

I don’t think there is any justification for any price increase. But then it’s precisely what I would expect from the current regime and they know most of us will pay it. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

I don’t think there is any justification for any price increase. But then it’s precisely what I would expect from the current regime and they know most of us will pay it. 

Don’t disagree per se, but nor is £10 hardly going to break the bank.

I’m interested to see what the casual prices will be.

29 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Please could you share with the rest of us your detailed knowledge of costs and revenue-and your plans for coping with the impact inflation( of considerably more than 2%) has had on costs. I assume you must be in possession of this information in order to reach your conclusion.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Please could you share with the rest of us your detailed knowledge of costs and revenue-and your plans for coping with the impact inflation( of considerably more than 2%) has had on costs. I assume you must be in possession of this information in order to reach your conclusion.

If the Club had such detailed knowledge it is puzzling how they got £96 million in debt when apparently self funding.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Something to look forward to in the morning. Hopefully on the back of a win tonight.

I would assume a big comfortable entertaining win is what the marketing team and Mrs Webber are hoping for. God help them if Wagner produces a ****show tonight!

13 minutes ago, essex canary said:

If the Club had such detailed knowledge it is puzzling how they got £96 million in debt when apparently self funding.

I think most of it goes on Zoe’s salary!!

• Like 1

Maybe the announced tomorrow ST increase of 2% is to cover the costs of installing new pump dispensers of 'draught bitty' and including providing a couple of Farley's rusk dispensers in the Lion an' Castle?....The 80 percent gang will be absolutely jumpin' for joy in their adult sized romper suits....and will also be allowed to bring their own full pint Tommee Tipee first cups?....'Bitty Bitty Bitty!'.....

As we all know variety is the spice o' life....An Floggin' just Pizza and ales in there is just so ho hum....

Self funding eh?

while they’re at any chance of letting us know what the latest hold up with this share acquisition is ???

If only someone had thought to screenshot it whilst the link was still live! (Winks)

44 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Season ticket revenue barely covers the interest, which Attanasio seems happy to compound onto the debt? For now.

Good to see that at least we're consolidating our position at the top of the Championship in something.

Hell, we're higher than most EPL teams.

Good old community club. 

10 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

image.thumb.png.505722378659267e0fb4daccdd6861b6.png

Not sure if this is allowed but it’s in the public domain now on X so…

You will be on the Club naughty step so shuffle up all you others.

Is it too cynical to think that we won't learn that Rowe is out for most of the rest of the season until everyone's had a chance to renew?

Just now, canarybubbles said:

Is it too cynical to think that we won't learn that Rowe is out for most of the rest of the season until everyone's had a chance to renew?

Blimey that’s proper cynical…

£914.00 quid for me it is then (with no concessions)....that's as long as I pay before the March deadline....

I'll have to sell the house to cover the cost....(although the council won't be pleased when they eventually find out)....

There's a method in their madness leaking ST prices then quickly removing it until tomorrow....A good PR tactic, everyone then vents their spleen (apart from the bitty brigade who even if bald would put on a wig so as they can still tug their forelocks and kowtow toward the club that can ne'er do wrong)....It then softens the blow and we just pay and move on....

"On the Ball Bitty!"......

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

You will be on the Club naughty step so shuffle up all you others.

It’s getting bloody crowded on the naughty step…. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

£914.00 quid for me it is then (with no concessions)....that's as long as I pay before the March deadline....

I'll have to sell the house to cover the cost....(although the council won't be pleased when they eventually find out)....

There's a method in their madness leaking ST prices then quickly removing it until tomorrow....A good PR tactic, everyone then vents their spleen (apart from the bitty brigade who even if bald would put on a wig so as they can still tug their forelocks and kowtow toward the club that can ne'er do wrong)....It then softens the blow and we just pay and move on....

"On the Ball Bitty!"......

Is that because the most expensive lounge area are compulsory or because you just want to complain?

10 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Is that because the most expensive lounge area are compulsory or because you just want to complain?

Yeah

Still haemorrhaging revenue on those ridiculous concessions I see.

We must have the naffest Finance/Pricing team going. No wonder we're skint.

31 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I've been moaning about it for years but I now qualify so having reconsidered I think concessions for 65+ is an absolutely wonderful idea🙄

I just spoke to the ticket office who haven't been given a date for the renewal letters but said it definitely isn't today. 

36 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I would have more support for this argument if we didn't have one of the highest wage bills in this and other leagues. Any increase in income (from whatever source) may just go on increased wage payments. 

Maybe the club have had a visit from Romany Madam Crossmepalmwithsilver?...Who's predicted  'Premiership Football, is imminent'....

So that's why we are to pay Premiership prices....

17 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Maybe the club have had a visit from Romany Madam Crossmepalmwithsilver?...Who's predicted  'Premiership Football, is imminent'....

So that's why we are to pay Premiership prices....

Maybe they have pulled it based on now being in the top 6 they want to hedge their bets.