So, been hearing that Rowe has done his hamstring in. But has anyone said how long he's going to be out? Have I missed that bit? Beacause I don't think I can cope watching the invisible man Fassnacht playing on the wing for another month..

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, been hearing that Rowe has done his hamstring in. But has anyone said how long he's going to be out? Have I missed that bit? Beacause I don't think I can cope watching the invisible man Fassnacht playing on the wing for another month..

It's a bloody shame 😂

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Fass did little yesterday. He's a bit of a disappointment in fact. Possibly a decent player who doesn't quite fit for some reason. Cedric Anselin called him an intelligent player recently, and I trust this judgement but find it increasingly difficult to evaluate positively.

I call him the 'chocolate teapot' and would prefer Argos, despite his limitations, as an energetic option.  

11 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

It's a bloody shame 😂

This binner is really up at 7am replying to Norwich posts within seconds of them being posted..

Then again he's an English Argentina fan so he clearly has brain damage

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

It's a bloody shame 😂

Haven't you got your own forum to infect?

By the way, I read TWTD for a while yesterday (would never post on it, though.)

Amusingly, that great player destined for Premier League stardom and one considered high amongst the performers to be accredited with the team's successes, Rory Burns, was now being the subject of a degree of scapegoating by some fans who thought that employing a rookie loanee on the right side would now be a better option. Others suggested that his poor form was due to him having his hair bun removed. I ask you! Idiots like you abound on there, it seems.

Apart from that, I have one phrase for you and your weird obsession with our forum, and that is "p-iss off."

Additionally, I have two words, Maidstone United.

Edited by BroadstairsR

27 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

It's a bloody shame 😂

I heard he won't be back until Ipswich win a game.

We're screwed.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How do you watch an invisible man?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Or Onel create nothing.

It could be weeks or months depending on severity.

Hamstrings injuries often occur because the muscle isn't warmed up properly. This is particularly frustrating as if Rowe's substitution was pre planned he should have been better prepared.

It has to be said Rowe is a bit bloody fragile, just seems to be one thing after another.

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Or Onel create nothing.

Hamstrings injuries often occur because the muscle isn't warmed up properly. This is particularly frustrating as if Rowe's substitution was pre planned he should have been better prepared.

It has to be said Rowe is a bit bloody fragile, just seems to be one thing after another.

Onel has got two assits in his last four.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

It's a bloody shame 😂

Blimey, have you finished your huge celebrations of getting a point. Surprised you are up this early with such a hangover.

As I have mentioned in other threads, had this funny feeling he wouldn’t be playing for us again ( yesterday accepted ). 

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

As I have mentioned in other threads, had this funny feeling he wouldn’t be playing for us again ( yesterday accepted ). 

That could a reality unfortunately.

If the club sees him as a source of revenue over the summer then they won't want to risk that.

He looked a bit tentative when he came on. At least his hamstring will take his mind off his broken hand!

1 hour ago, Mr.Carrow said:
2 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

It's a bloody shame 😂

We broke you. 

It certainly looks like that. They were flying until we played them, yet since then, their league results from that day have been mediocre to say the least. One win in ten matches......

2-2, 0-4, 1-1, 0-0, 0-0, 1-3, 2-1, 1-1, 2-3 and 2-2.

That's not much above relegation form......

........and let's not forget the Maidstone match.......

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

It certainly looks like that. They were flying until we played them, yet since then, their league results from that day have been mediocre to say the least. One win in ten matches......

2-2, 0-4, 1-1, 0-0, 0-0, 1-3, 2-1, 1-1, 2-3 and 2-2.

That's not much above relegation form......

........and let's not forget the Maidstone match.......

Still hillarous. Maidstone. They lost to Maidstone.

MAIDSTONE.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

If the club sees him as a source of revenue over the summer then they won't want to risk that.

He looked a bit tentative when he came on. At least his hamstring will take his mind off his broken hand!

Afraid I was thinking more down the line of a scenario because he wants out. 
I really hope I am wrong but that interview all be it with his agent, said if he doesn’t get his EPL move in January he will get it in the summer. Ever since other than yesterdays brief appearance Rowe has disappeared.

Like I say I do hope this is not the case.

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Or Onel create nothing.

Hang on a min - Rowe got his injury in the 94th minute, he’d been on the pitch for quite a while by then. 

On 11/02/2024 at 07:00, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's having a scan this afternoon, but defnitely ruled out for tomorrow.

On 11/02/2024 at 09:48, Well b back said:

So he won’t play for us, apart from all the times he does?

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Swear if I see Fash lining up again..

Fassnacht seems to be improving steadily to me. Obviously a very different kind of player to Rowe, and obviously a downgrade, but I think he's slowly acclimatising to the pace of the English game. I can see him being a good squad player for us at this level.

On 11/02/2024 at 07:00, cambridgeshire canary said:

Can't wait to see Onel and Fassnacht taking it in turns of imitating a professional footballer for a few weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Fassnacht seems to be improving steadily to me. Obviously a very different kind of player to Rowe, and obviously a downgrade, but I think he's slowly acclimatising to the pace of the English game. I can see him being a good squad player for us at this level.

Didn't think today was April 1st!!!

• Haha 1

Personally feel that Fasi does more across 90 mins than Rowe, it's just Rowe has got that knack of generating a minutes brilliance that leads to a goal.  I'd be more concerned if we lost Sarge, Sara or Sainz personally.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2024 at 09:58, Capt. Pants said:

If he was out for the rest of the season for whatever reason, would that not increase the chances of him staying? He's only had half a season of consistent football, it may not be enough for a club to fork out what NCFC would want for him. Whereas if he finishes the season as strong as he finishes it I'm pretty sure we can get a decent enough fee to justify the sale.

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

Personally feel that Fasi does more across 90 mins than Rowe, it's just Rowe has got that knack of generating a minutes brilliance that leads to a goal.  I'd be more concerned if we lost Sarge, Sara or Sainz personally.

That's the difference. Rowe might look off it at times but he's one of those players who you just know can come up with something special out of nowhere and the oppisition knows this too and are clearly afraid of him.

Who's scared of Fash?

Trouble with Rowe is that he is yet to complete a full season. 

We're now down to Onel, Fassnacht and Sainz. With Tzolis and Springett on loan, Placheta gone and Rowe injured it's starting to look a bit bare bones. 

Sarge on the wing anyone 😉

2 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Didn't think today was April 1st!!!

Thanks for the insight.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Trouble with Rowe is that he is yet to complete a full season. 

We're now down to Onel, Fassnacht and Sainz. With Tzolis and Springett on loan, Placheta gone and Rowe injured it's starting to look a bit bare bones. 

Sarge on the wing anyone 😉

Should really have kept placheta as back up.