of interest start with Binners v Baggies on the telebox at 12.30. Come on, the Black Country boys.

Also:

Hull v Swansea and Sunderland v Plymouth.

Where/when are Coventry playing?

• Like 1

Just now, BroadstairsR said:

of interest start with Binners v Baggies on the telebox at 12.30. Come on, the Black Country boys.

Also:

Coventry vs Millwall, 12:00 ko

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Seconded for the Black Country boys, hoping that they destroy them today.

I’d be happy with another draw, keeps the binners on a poorish run and possibly helps us.  We’re not that far behind WBA.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’d be happy with another draw, keeps the binners on a poorish run and possibly helps us.  We’re not that far behind WBA.

Yep, kind of a no-lose fixture for us, that one. Rationally, the best result for us is an Ipswich win, not that you'd ever hope for that. Any kind of result has its positives from an NCFC point of view.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

I’d prefer another draw.  We’re not that far behind WBA.

That thought crossed my mind too BP, then I then I thought,  nah, I'd prefer they got a drubbing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

That thought crossed my mind too BP, then I then I thought,  nah, I'd prefer they got a drubbing. 

You’ll see I revised my thoughts - ‘prefer’ was too strong, I’m more than happy to see the binmen lose!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

You’ll see I revised my thoughts - ‘prefer’ was too strong, I’m more than happy to see the binmen lose!

Wise choice sir.

1 hour ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

Sunday for Cov v Millwall

Indeed, thanks for the clarification. 👍

whenever any playoff rivals are playing each other we should pretty much always want an attritional draw... sharing 2 points rather than 3..

unless its Ipswich - | always want them to lose

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Also:

Thanks for that. I was about to watch Man City. 

to those posters who want WBA to win - "don't cut off your nose to spite your face"

WBA are in direct competition with us for 5th & 6th places - so not under any circumstances would I want them to win.

1 minute ago, Daz Sparks said:

Nice, and great strength from him.

Just saw a clip of it did they really just let someone run from the halfway point of the pitch and just dribble all the way to the box and tap it in? Really?😂

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Six Pack said:

to those posters who want WBA to win - "don't cut off your nose to spite your face"

WBA are in direct competition with us for 5th & 6th places - so not under any circumstances would I want them to win.

Nah. Any circumstances includes an Ipswich loss. I'll take that.

With the binners losing again, they need to pull a bit of a rabbit out of a hat here lol. Even more hoof ball with Moore, but Sky are having a bit of a love in with in with the binners.

Blimey seeing that again the Albion player was away, was there another defender round the back ? If not with VAR that could have been looked at.

1 minute ago, DraytonBoy said:

A West Brom win would effectively see them 8 points ahead, a draw is the best outcome.

To be fair if the binners lose, plenty of sides ( us included ) beginning to reel them in.

2 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

A West Brom win would effectively see them 8 points ahead, a draw is the best outcome.

In fact looked like the baggies goalie was trying to help your draw then lol

Is it just me or are Ipswich always rubbish when they're on tv? This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them this season and I can't for the life of me see how they're in the top 4

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DraytonBoy said:

At the moment Ipswich 15 points ahead of us

Definitely needs an Ipswich win irrespective of feelings 

We could catch WBA but not Ipswich 

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is it just me or are Ipswich always rubbish when they're on tv? This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them this season and I can't for the life of me see how they're in the top 4

They're a team for the small occasion

• Haha 4

We're not consistent enough for top 6, and one of Leeds/Southampton will win the play offs, I want to see Ipswich totally **** up top 6, I want a total and utter collapse of a season that began with that draw.  So BOING BOING!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, daly said:

At the moment Ipswich 15 points ahead of us

Definitely needs an Ipswich win irrespective of feelings 

We could catch WBA but not Ipswich 

It was 21 a month ago, it could be 12 tonight, the binners are catchable if their current collapse continues. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

It was 21 a month ago, it could be 12 tonight, the binners are catchable if their current collapse continues. 

I think I said a few games ago they had enough points in the bag to coast to the playoffs (not autos) despite their dip in form.

Not so sure now! 

• Like 1