11 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Long way to go in that one but every little helps

Penalty 1-1

23 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Not if you ask Mick Mills. What a clown.

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 14.45.10.png

Must have been pretty uncomfortable kneeling down on the concrete of that God awful Cobbold stand! 

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

2-1 Coventry.

Was impressed with Coventry last week (other than the sour grapes from the old hero) particularly Palmer and O'Hare. I'm sure they will be top six. That leaves about 7 clubs scrambling for the last remaining spot!  

There is only a top 6 for Champs Play Offs.  City aiming for 7th might just get there.

West Ham 0-6 currently at home to Arsenal, with 25min to go.  It did make me wonder at what point people leave a game - WH fans were leaving in droves at half time (0-4). Oddly enough I sat through the entire Colchester game, I  guess I’m a masochist!

27 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

West Ham 0-6 currently at home to Arsenal, with 25min to go.  It did make me wonder at what point people leave a game - WH fans were leaving in droves at half time (0-4). Oddly enough I sat through the entire Colchester game, I  guess I’m a masochist!

Me too, but then you have to do that to fully appreciate the good times. 

41 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I did too. It was such a totally unexpected once-in-a-lifetime experience that it would have seemed rude not to see it through.