KiwiScot

****The Official Lappinitup Match Thread - QPR v Norwich****

Any half decent manager could get this squad top 6, the reason we won't make it is because we don't have one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

Wagner not a good enough tactician to get us promoted. Or, IMO, even into the play offs 

The bloody problem is half of us who play FM or Fifa could have got it right so why cant this clown who is actually bloody well paid for it?!?!?!

• Like 1

Wagner manager of the month - first choice at the beginning and top subs- we look like a prem side all round 

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

Wagner not a good enough tactician to get us promoted. Or, IMO, even into the play offs 

We've just brought in the lad from Bologna who must be itching to start and show his worth and today it would have been ideal to try him out once we had taken off Josh.

• Thanks 1

I understand the logic of taking Sargent off for Tuesday but he did it too early and if you take him off you should bring on SvH so we keep the legs up top. To leave Barnes as your no.9 is asking for trouble. He doesn't run the channels at all and away from home especially that is so vital. Wagner has messed up today, no doubt about it. Unless we get another goal of course.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

We've just brought in the lad from Bologna who must be itching to start and show his worth and today it would have been ideal to try him out once we had taken off Josh.

Won’t even bring him off the bench today. Farcical. And leaves grandpa Barnes up there for 90

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Exactly this! 
It actually hurts my brain, i am no Pep or Kloppy but bloody hell come on now!!

• Like 1

I do despair at times, Barnes isn’t a prolific striker and we have VH gagging to play sitting the match out!
Questionable by Wagner again!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

Won’t even bring him off the bench today. Farcical. And leaves grandpa Barnes up there for 90

You can't convince me that him and Knapper are getting along in any way. Everything they do/say seem diametrically opposed.

1 minute ago, rock bus said:

Hernandez on but not Sydney!!

Wagner trying to lose this

Never mind Knapper baking the highly rated Wagnerr so dont worry we going up LOL

This is possible Wagners worst afternoon as Norwich manager in a tactical sense, just nonsense from him.

2-2 Full-time.

Ho-hum.

Every time this team starts to look like a top six side, they then follow it up with a poor result.

• Like 1

A draw away from home is not the worst result. 

Hope we can pick up 6 points from the next 2 home games.

OTBC 

• Haha 1