KiwiScot

****The Official Lappinitup Match Thread - QPR v Norwich****

Hmm very slow and very poor, Fassnacht & Barnes far too easy to defend against! We’re moving the ball far too slow, maybe Barnes should be on the bench and bought on as a sub as he’s about as effective starting as Idah was!

Just now, Indy said:

Hmm very slow and very poor, Fassnacht & Barnes far too easy to defend against! We’re moving the ball far too slow, maybe Barnes should be on the bench and bought on as a sub as he’s about as effective starting as Idah was!

I’d have prefer Nunez to have started.. much more energy but get why Wagner has gone with Barnes.

Plenty of time yet.

Back to playing very very poorly- if we lose against QPR then  we should be ashamed of ourselves and to think how important WE go up this season if we dont have to sell the silver

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I’d have prefer Nunez to have started.. much more energy but get why Wagner has gone with Barnes.

Plenty of time yet.

Indeed I would have struck with Sarah, Nunez & McLean, not keen on starting Barnes & Fassnacht both appear to be easy to defend against, won’t be long before Barnes starts to get frustrated and picks a fight! 😂

3 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

Isaac Hayden looks a tidy player

Don't think anybody doubted that he was a decent player, problem is he couldn't get fully fit before getting injured again, only a matter of time before he gets injured again. Same with Mattias Normann, Webber struggled to get that position right since the Skipp loan.

• Like 1

What changes at half time? Is Rowe fit enough for 45 minutes and can VH get a half? Maybe Barnes & Fassnacht off?

Sara needs resting.  He's looked leggy for weeks.

• Like 2

Sara's corners have been pathetic, how can a sodding professional footballer not seem able to beat the first man???

Just now, Orly said:

Sara needs resting.  He's looked leggy for weeks.

Yes, he is well off it today, terrible passing and poor set pieces, would replace him with nunez

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

This referee is awful. Shame after we've had a couple of good ones 

I've just spent 5 minutes ranting about him to my totally uninterested teenage daughter 🤣

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Sara's corners have been pathetic, how can a sodding professional footballer not seem able to beat the first man???

That’s a blue card offence under my proposals.

• Like 1

Barnes definitely taken over the Idah role of utter turd when he starts. Get him off at HT for van Hooijdonk and Fassnacht off for Rowe.

this city side so frustrating - no wonder there is so much negativity -  against one of the poorest side in the champs

Trying not to be too optimistic but the 3 points are still there as QPR have benefited from a rare Gunn error to get their goal, the only real standouts they've had have been Chair (as always) and Armstrong (who has battered Gibson and Hanley around fairly). If we can get a goal early doors in the 2nd half then I feel we will win this.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

A lot of possession but doing little with it. 

Yes the ref has been busy LOL

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

What changes at half time? Is Rowe fit enough for 45 minutes and can VH get a half? Maybe Barnes & Fassnacht off?

I would hook sara and get nunez on, possibly also hook faschnact for onel