KiwiScot

***Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Norwich v Coventry***

It won't be as easy, but eyes on 6th place this Saturday fellow Canaries. We are Hosting the Sky Blues who are managed by our very own Mark Robins. Coventry are 3 points above us in 6th place and unbeaten in 12 games as well as drawing 1:1 with us last time. Given they are in the play off race and I don't think so, but Coventry "might" have one eye on a winnable cup replay on Tuesday. A win that will get them a home tie against Maidstone and possible quarter final. I expect a strong line up from them though so an important week for the Sky Blues, an important game for us.

2.jpg.5fe1f067d5558d98a4dc5487f06b8b01.jpg

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/25-years-on-mark-robins-interview

600x200.jpg.81c66fef40532e2a9b63097c8c4c83a8.jpg

News - Rowe Out(Hand), Batth Out,Adam Idah loaned to Celtic, Van Hooijdonk loaned to us. Placheta to Swansea, McCracken Loan to Dundee, No dividends for A/B shareholders. Wagner "feels big, but we have 17 games left"

Tickets - Still available(as of 11:40am)
Preview - https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/norwich-city/preview/preview-norwich-vs-coventry-prediction-team-news-lineups_535517.html

Opponents Thread - https://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/norwich-city-coventry-city-match-thread-saturday-3rd-feb.156554/

Pups Thread -https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/155399-rays-funds-for-the-csf-with-the-pups-season-17-week-27/

cc.thumb.jpg.61c5a05cbb1a4a3f7132308c5d887776.jpg

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 3

Haribo update - at this rate I’ll have to pop into morisons and get some fruit pastilles or something. None offered, just scowls in my direction as they rustle them back in their respective hand/man bags.

hope Young sydney gets a run out looks more alert / sharp  in his welcome video than young Adam does on a match day 

• Like 1

I like your match day threads Kiwi - good job! The captain whereabouts is a weird addition I haven’t seen before, I’m running late so excited to park in the county hall said nobody ever but I feel good about today.

Im going 1-0 Norwich Sara 53 mins half volley - you heard it here first. Gunn MOTM with the best 90 in the sticks we’ve seen all season. OTBC

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Norwich City team to play Coventry City: Gunnl Stacey, Duffy, Gibson, Giannoulis; McLean (C), Núñez, Sara, Fassnacht, Sainz, Sargent.

I still think Borja Sainz looks like he should be singing the Stutter Rap with Morris Minor and the Majors.

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

He's on the bench 

I know, I meant in the 11.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I still think Borja Sainz looks like he should be singing the Stutter Rap with Morris Minor and the Majors.

He looks like Dr Nick Riviera.

image.png.472ef6ef6776d1bf15f9f6edf186ea69.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I reckon Rowe is only out because we're selling him...

Different.

3 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

He looks like Dr Nick Riviera.

image.png.472ef6ef6776d1bf15f9f6edf186ea69.png

Dunno, here's the official video for the S-s-s-s-stutter Rap, replete with dodgy drawn on moustaches....

Why did no-one hit on the idea of Gareth Gates doing a cover version? He could have done the Beach Boys hit Barbara Ann as the B-B-B-B-B-B-side.

5 minutes ago, JamieNorfolk said:

Different.

The point of the post was that it was not 'different', as this is what a few conspiracy theorists were saying last week when the window was still open. 

I'm guessing the sarcasm wasn't quite obvious enough. 

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

The point of the post was that it was not 'different', as this is what a few conspiracy theorists were saying last week when the window was still open. 

I'm guessing the sarcasm wasn't quite obvious enough. 

Probably would of worked better before deadline day mate

Sounds like Fred Serieux from First Dates on co-comms. 

• Haha 2

Great performance and we look so much more fluid without the Legless Barnes. Sargent looking good! Shame Rowe is out otherwise arguably strongest 11 in this formation we have.

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Ipswich 2 down😂

Said it before, them still not being able to beat us has utterly destroyed that club 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Said it before, them still not being able to beat us has utterly destroyed that club 

McKenna showed a bit of inexperience that day by hyping it up and then being salty after the game and it's turned their season by the looks of it. Hilarious.

• Like 4