TIL 1010

SHINE A LIGHT AT HULL ON FRIDAY.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well I never saw it. A non event.

Par for the course. Imo things are far better if they are spontaneous.  

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Par for the course. Imo things are far better if they are spontaneous.  

Yes I quite agree. I'm not even sure last week's light show was anything to do with a protest. The fans were just bored.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Yes I quite agree. I'm not even sure last week's light show was anything to do with a protest. The fans were just bored.

Quite so - seems some (young?)  people do that stuff sometimes. I don’t think it means anything positive or negative (saw it on the box at an Eng Women’s game). 

12 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Anybody there see our fans fighting ?

It wouldn’t surprise me - some seem rather embedded that their “way” of supporting is the only way. And for some reason then don’t like it if/when we win.  I can’t quite understand it - going all that way to grump/complain feels strange, but each to their own. 

The 'phoney' war, that never was. A son et lumière that would not only dazzle our players but shame the directors, owners and coaching staff. However, it turned out a bitter blow to swallow. Driving back from Hull with the taste of victory in your mouth.

The build up to this latter-day Kett's rebellion

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

We can file this one in the 'How not to organise a protest' folder.

it was an epic failure.

The first time Squit has hit the nail on the head.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Google Bot said:

So the plan was to show there was more than 20%, but in fact achieved around 1%?

Counting not Delia's strength either then 😉

I'll charge my phone up for the 20th just in case but the nights are pulling out a bit now, so might not be very effective.

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Counting not Delia's strength either then 😉

I'll charge my phone up for the 20th just in case but the nights are pulling out a bit now, so might not be very effective.

Perhaps best wait to Watford match.

Yep maybe do a proper protest like reading fans today half of them go on the pitch protesting 👌🤓

8 minutes ago, daz said:

Yep maybe do a proper protest like reading fans today half of them go on the pitch protesting 👌🤓

Agreed, I'm also aiming to fly to the moon 🤸

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, daz said:

Any serious protest will be met with permanent bans and the fullest possible criminal convictions.

Have no illusions, this club is more than ready to attack their fans in every way possible and they have a significant number who are ready to grass them up and assist them in this.

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Any serious protest will be met with permanent bans and the fullest possible criminal convictions.

Have no illusions, this club is more than ready to attack their fans in every way possible and they have a significant number who are ready to grass them up and assist them in this.

Spot on, but nailed on with season ticket renewal on the horizon a few games unbeaten to pacify the unrest.

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You'll be leading them over the fence though...

Of course not!

But if your rallying call results in someone else getting a ban you'll be all over it on here. 

Mentally and morally weak.

As for Reading, what are they protesting about?

What was this protest supposed to be about?

It seems the disappointment over the binners and Southampton results cut deep...

Edited by nutty nigel

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

You'll be leading them over the fence though...

Of course not!

But if your rallying call results in someone else getting a ban you'll be all over it on here. 

As for Reading, what are they protesting about?

What was this protest supposed to be about?

It seems the disappointment over the binners and Southampton results cut deep...

You are 100% ready to grass up your fellow fan to help a drunk cook out.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You are 100% ready to grass up your fellow fan to help a drunk cook out.

You can try that with me but it won't wash because too many posters on here know me.

But you?

You'll be watching from behind a pillar...

Edited by nutty nigel

Just now, nutty nigel said:

You can try that with me but it won't wash because too many posters on me know me.

But you?

You'll be watching from behind a pillar...

You’ve got that text number in your phone ready to go Nigel everyone knows it. You’d sit there watching the CCTV pointing them out.

29 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I dont think we have to worry about a serious protest when the 20% that might actually be 2% can't even turn the torch on their phone in protest...

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I dont think we have to worry about a serious protest when the 20% that might actually be 2% can't even turn the torch on their phone in protest...

Well I guess it’s Delia bitty all the way to league one with no complaints from anyone then, isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Well I guess it’s Delia bitty all the way to league one with no complaints from anyone then, isn’t it?

Everybody's waiting for you. You are now the great leader. Trouble is you're mentally and morally weak. All you've got is the imaginations of an armchair heart.