Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

The Lion Roars

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Agreed.

Some people here really should widen their lense a little bit and be a bit more inclusive.

Other teams have forums which have registered members of fans of other clubs. I've known Liverpool fans at Redcafe and Manchester United at RAWK.

Without any hint of animosity or anger.

And yet, as a Manchester United fan, I'm asked here on a daily basis why I'm here. It's not a good look.

I owe no one an explanation .

Personally, I've been here for two years. I've been as good as gold. I've been thoroughly respectful, kind and polite (until i'm given a reason not to be.)

And yet, for two years there's been a small mob who have taken time out of their lives to stalk me, harass me, insult me and generally be mean.

For reasons unbeknownst to me.

Suffice to say, they've all been banned for their behaviour.

I have never once been banned or censored or suspended as I have not once broken a single rule.

I'm delighted that SouthwellC has made this hardline stance. Hopefully people can start behaving and stop with acting like cyber stalkers.

As a Manchester United I have as much right to post here as the most loyal Norwich fan. As long as I adhere to the rules, the mods have made if very clear to me that I'm welcome.

Too many people here think they can dictate who can and who can't post here.

Leave it up to the mods. They are doing a great job.

...is this guy for real

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, king canary said:

Connor right now...

1737138148_PImeme.jpg.b30879a47611f9edd94556ce9921e91c.jpg

I await my ban.

Out of reactions, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to click the laugh reaction 😆.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...is this guy for real

We may well wonder 😄

IMG_20231218_214329.jpg

Edited by sonyc

8 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Agreed.

Some people here really should widen their lense a little bit and be a bit more inclusive.

Other teams have forums which have registered members of fans of other clubs. I've known Liverpool fans at Redcafe and Manchester United at RAWK.

Without any hint of animosity or anger.

And yet, as a Manchester United fan, I'm asked here on a daily basis why I'm here. It's not a good look.

I owe no one an explanation .

Personally, I've been here for two years. I've been as good as gold. I've been thoroughly respectful, kind and polite (until i'm given a reason not to be.)

And yet, for two years there's been a small mob who have taken time out of their lives to stalk me, harass me, insult me and generally be mean.

For reasons unbeknownst to me.

Suffice to say, they've all been banned for their behaviour.

I have never once been banned or censored or suspended as I have not once broken a single rule.

I'm delighted that SouthwellC has made this hardline stance. Hopefully people can start behaving and stop with acting like cyber stalkers.

As a Manchester United I have as much right to post here as the most loyal Norwich fan. As long as I adhere to the rules, the mods have made if very clear to me that I'm welcome.

Too many people here think they can dictate who can and who can't post here.

Leave it up to the mods. They are doing a great job.

All you had to do was back off, let things die down, and let us enjoy our forum - but you just love fanning the flames, don’t you. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m on borrowed time, not complaining though. 

It would be a travesty if you were ejected 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Only if you ask me out on a date first..

Hold on what are we talking about?

You hitting on me Cambridge? It’s 2023 though so whatever floats your boat. 

26 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...is this guy for real

Interestingly the post you quoted appears to have disappeared,  have we got our board back?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You hitting on me Cambridge? It’s 2023 though so whatever floats your boat. 

He didn't say which type of cheek the tongue was in 

19 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Interestingly the post you quoted appears to have disappeared,  have we got our board back?

Yes, indeed we do! ...

Nope he's still lurking

Edited by NFN FC
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Don't be so sure if you have a look at who reacted to the post you quoted,

Yes, saw that! 

Bet his bedroom looks like Spiderman's lair right now 

Edited by NFN FC
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Yes, indeed we do! ...

Nope he's still lurking

Nope, he'll give you a laughing like in a bit to let you know.

At least his posts are now getting deleted. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Nope, he'll give you a laughing like in a bit to let you know.

At least his posts are now getting deleted. 

Anyone who laughs a this post is a prat

Edited by NFN FC
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Guilty as charged! 

I know you've had your run-ins with a few on here (which we are all guilty of) but imo you are on the right side of the banter line 99% of the time for me. I've seen you apologise when you do get it wrong which most don't have the guts to do.

I don't think you're the problem on here Midlands.

Btw where are you taking Cambridgeshire on your date? Delia's? May I recommend the tossed salad? I've heard that Michael W-J can't get enough of it.

OTBC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I know you've had your run-ins with a few on here (which we are all guilty of) but imo you are on the right side of the banter line 99% of the time for me. I've seen you apologise when you do get it wrong which most don't have the guts to do.

I don't think you're the problem on here Midlands.

Btw where are you taking Cambridgeshire on your date? Delia's? May I recommend the tossed salad? I've heard that Michael W-J can't get enough of it.

OTBC

What goes on in Cambridge will stay in Cambridge. That tossed salad sounds irresistible, maybe a cheesy twist? 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I see Connor has just flexed his muscles. I wonder how many will fall by the wayside ?

In posters defence it might be an idea for the mods to ban anyone who turns out to be a supporter of another club. TWTD deal pretty short shrift to any Norwich fans who now try to get onto their forum. There are three regulars on there who they tolerate but that’s about it.

Quite why the mods on here allow the Man Utd-supporting TDK to cause mayhem is another mystery.

Whether Southwell C’s threat of closing this board is an idle threat remains to be seen.

I wouldn't want any of the binfolk banned, if only that we would be sinking to the level of TWTD - where only the most devote of bin thought is acceptable. Besides, it would deprive us City folk of the fun their childlike bleats provide "glorious history, nine world cups in one season... blah blah"

A ban, yes for libellous content and, I would suggest, personal insults. Though it is a moot point whether calling someone a binner is an insult, or actually amounts to libel.

13 minutes ago, RobJames said:

A ban, yes for libellous content and, I would suggest, personal insults. Though it is a moot point whether calling someone a binner is an insult, or actually amounts to libel.

Insult ? Libel ? On here it’s a coveted badge of honour.

26 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Though it is a moot point whether calling someone a binner is an insult, or actually amounts to libel.

Or it could just be a fact. I got banned for stating a fact.  I dont expect to last long under the new regime, such is life....and footy. 

The Sun will still rise, the tide will still flood and ebb and the Squirrel  will still hide nuts for winter.  

And Ethics will still be a money obsessed Gollum. 

'I may be some time' 

One love., WCC x

12 hours ago, king canary said:

Connor right now...

1737138148_PImeme.jpg.b30879a47611f9edd94556ce9921e91c.jpg

I await my ban.

Someone should make a book up of odds, maybe me. I wouldn’t have you as the favourite mind.