Graham Paddons Beard

According to Binny McKenna

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look at them celebrating before the match has even started. Really was their cup final.

And they still didn't win

They were celebrating getting to see the mighty city back at poormans road.

Or was it celebrating their premier League win next year... 

Or the champions league win the season after? 

Or doing the quadruple in a couple years time and becoming the dominant force in world football 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Hilarious. Seems to have done a lot of whining for what was ‘just another game’ they didn’t win. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I guess you really derailed our season 😆

Nobody has said that. You cannot deny the way Ipswich fans were celebrating outside Portman Rd before the game were reminiscent of a Wembley appearance or a big Champions League game, a neutral would have thought Ipswich had just won a huge game.

Ipswich fans couldn't wait for Norwich to roll back into Town so that their team could give them a hiding, did not turn out that way though did it, that is what we find so funny........

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Nobody has said that. You cannot deny the way Ipswich fans were celebrating outside Portman Rd before the game were reminiscent of a Wembley appearance or a big Champions League game, a neutral would have thought Ipswich had just won a huge game.

Ipswich fans couldn't wait for Norwich to roll back into Town so that their team could give them a hiding, did not turn out that way though did it, that is what we find so funny........

I do actually agree with you, I thought the whole coach greet thing was a bit tinpot to be honest. I mean there is a real feel good factor around our club, and thats great, but this was just a bit too much for me. I knew we wouldn't just roll you over an predicted 2-2 on this very forum. I also predicted we would beat you  in April at your place and I stand by that prediction.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The way the guy in the suit goes and kisses the dude in the wheelchair is like some kind of staged Trump-esque rally in the Republican Heartland . 

Add in the  blokes with the long coats all clapping in time and it is a full on trip to Weirdsville. 

37 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

I do actually agree with you, I thought the whole coach greet thing was a bit tinpot to be honest. I mean there is a real feel good factor around our club, and thats great, but this was just a bit too much for me. I knew we wouldn't just roll you over an predicted 2-2 on this very forum. I also predicted we would beat you  in April at your place and I stand by that prediction.

The trouble with you binners is you just think you can reset the past by not settling your debts. I don't know why you're here to be honest. If you really had pride in your club you would ensure debts were paid in full. They don't get wiped when you are spending years in League One. League One is not like some sort of confessional where you pay your penance by time served and come out with a clean slate. So how about it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The trouble with you binners is you just think you can reset the past by not settling your debts. I don't know why you're here to be honest. If you really had pride in your club you would ensure debts were paid in full. They don't get wiped when you are spending years in League One. League One is not like some sort of confessional where you pay your penance by time served and come out with a clean slate. So how about it?

You are wasting your time NN. These are the sort of fans that appear once every 15 years and pretend that they have the same support as Juventus. 2 years ago they had 14k. We sold 20k season tickets in Div 3.

Watch the video again and it gives you the creeps. Imagine Webber/ McNally waving to the crowd and kissing the infirm?  Even after actually winning something? 

They ain’t paying their debts my friend. They never have and they never will. St John’s Ambulance will testify to that. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Yes, on to another hammering from Leicester 🤣🤣

Add a few injuries into that mix and watch Leeds storm into second by February! Oh how the Binners must hate Farke!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Don’t you just love it when you find out they also had to cough up £47 to watch it too. ( chortle )

…not so much when you realise we’ll presumably have to pay the same, though will hopefully fare better.

5 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Don’t you just love it when you find out they also had to cough up £47 to watch it too. ( chortle )

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

…not so much when you realise we’ll presumably have to pay the same, though will hopefully fare better.

But Leeds were playing the new Barcelona……

9 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Exactly, we go again 😁

Looked like men against boys today. 

The laughable "but Leeds' squad is worth 10 times ours" have already come out.

I suspect it could be a glorious festive period for us.