Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Look at those Man Utd fans....

I understand the celebration of a draw for Norwich, it keeps the record going etc 

If it means securing automatic promotion on the 6th April as a result of us drawing I'll be the same. Its about progression and a derby record doesn't really display dominance if the team is a league above.......

Saying that I'd certainly celebrate a win  

Swings and roundabouts 

29 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I understand the celebration of a draw for Norwich, it keeps the record going etc 

If it means securing automatic promotion on the 6th April as a result of us drawing I'll be the same. Its about progression and a derby record doesn't really display dominance if the team is a league above.......

Swings and roundabouts 

You haven't quite got this have you ? City fans are yet having a laugh at your fans expense. Time and time again, you fall on your arz after spouting this 'mighty' town nonsense. The hype from your side of the border came from 40 years of being the underdogs.  Elevating a mid season game to a cup final. One where your lot were talking of a cricket score. Any celebrations are about you lot failing yet again to live up to your delusions. You fark up, we laugh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Where are all the "as a Norwich fan I don't give much of a **** about Man United" and the "What's this got to with Norwich?" replies?

God knows how many of the aforementioned i would receive if I created this thread.

This is what hypocrisy looks like.

You don’t seem to understand the “what's this got to do with Norwich” bit you’ve quoted, because it’s self explanatory why this is and yours wasn’t.

Edited by Monty13
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, TheDarkKnight said:

Oh please.

I posted anout Manchester United in a "Tonight's matches" thread and was still pulled up over it.

So yeah, hypocrisy and followers following.

Swing and a miss.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Where are all the "as a Norwich fan I don't give much of a **** about Man United" and the "What's this got to with Norwich?" replies?

God knows how many of the aforementioned i would receive if I created this thread.

This is what hypocrisy looks like.

Are you a Norwich fan ?

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight said:

This Is redcafe (Manchester United foru,m)

Notice the Leicester and Everton fan? Fans of big clubs are inclusive.

Do better.

Screenshot_20231215_180011_Firefox.jpg

Genuine question - are you a Norwich fan? I’ve seen you posting about Man U on here so wondered 

5 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Spot the difference.

Posted pretty much the exact same daid in the exact same thread on the exact same day.

Weird how my post was the only one pulled up.

It’s hardly weird when you are commenting in far more detail about it and giving your opinion on a Norwich forum as a United fan is it?

Doesn’t really change my point, it’s pretty clear the Norwich relationship this thread holds to any NCFC supporter so your point about hypocrisy is just wrong.

• Like 1

Oh please.

The person who called me out didn't call out the other comment. Doubt they'll call out this one.

My point stands. If I made this thread (that is connected to Norwich fans celebrating a draw) it would be spammed to ****.

You can say oh please as much as you like and continue to ignore the obvious.

You wouldn’t start this thread because apparently you don’t understand the context.

14 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

This Is redcafe (Manchester United foru,m)

Notice the Leicester and Everton fan? Fans of big clubs are inclusive.

Do better.

Screenshot_20231215_180011_Firefox.jpg

If we don't care about Man Utd, we care even less about their forum. 

If they're so inclusive, why don't you ofty fukty over there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The context is, and I reiterate, "Norwich fans were mocked for celebrating drawing with Ipswich."

Yes?

Not exactly rocket science.

It's a hypothetical. "If" I posted it.

Jesus it’s all about you isn’t it? 

The fact of the matter is this thread had a very clear Norwich connection, you waxing lyrical on United’s fortunes and your opinion on them being knocked out of the Champions league doesn’t.

If you don’t get that and how there’s zero hypocrisy, there’s zero point arguing with you about the hypothetical is there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Yup. We need to keep the standards up. Now be off with you and play on another clubs message board about their ex players .  That isn’t at all annoying. 

Why you quoting me bruh?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Yes.

Check out how my Angus Gunn was spammed to ****.

You don't have to call me Jesus. But thank you. I appreciate it. 😉

Yea l think that’s more to do with you being pretty insufferable as this thread shows rather than the specifics of your thread.

Posters are treating you how you’ve shown you want to be treated.

You join the forum of another club and aren’t here to be respectful no one’s going to respect you.

Oh? That's interesting.

The small mob of people who follow me around and stalk me have all been banned as a result.

Ask me if I've been banned.

No. I have not.

I’ve been banned. 

Oh? That's interesting.

The small mob of people who follow me around and stalk me have all been banned as a result.

Ask me if I've been banned.

No. I have not.

Congratulations on getting actual Norwich supporters banned from their own forum by baiting them I guess.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Yeah.

I make them all follow me around, stalk me, harass me and abuse me. For two years.

Totes.

Nah, you just act the way you do and they come, not condoning it but let’s not pretend you don’t understand it.

26 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Yea l think that’s more to do with you being pretty insufferable as this thread shows rather than the specifics of your thread.

Posters are treating you how you’ve shown you want to be treated.

You join the forum of another club and aren’t here to be respectful no one’s going to respect you.

...think its probably more the using a confidential DM that someone posted about an illness as a means as a threat in an argument

Now....about that 2k you promised from this morning @TheDarkKnight ,you baiting, trolling piece of sh!t 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...think its probably more the using a confidential DM that someone posted about an illness as a means as a threat in an argument

Now....about that 2k you promised from this morning @TheDarkKnight ,you baiting, trolling piece of sh!t 

Exactly this. Happy to have friendly banter about his weird obsessions despite not being a Norwich fan but as soon as he went in on Godly about his cancer I think the pr*ck should come visit carrow Road.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Banter doesn't usually result in a ban.

Being followed around and harassed for two years because of something I allegedly did last week?

You aren't Doc Brown or Marty McFly by any chance?

I've not been banned. And certainly not because some Man United fan can't cope in the real world so spends his waking moments on random football clubs forums.

Pretty sure this insinuates the ability to try and use it as some kind of stick to beat me with.  

Funny how once I pointed out it's been spoken about on here before they went quiet and didn't respond to me any more too 🤔🤔

Oh and ahem, I've never been banned from this forum 😘

Screenshot_20231217_094533_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24a504eb67fc8520f6949a8ec693a41f~2.jpg

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

45 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Not really. As I said, speculation. You jumped to a conclusion which reflects more on you than It does me.

I have no idea what that means. When did we speak? On second thoughts, don't answer that. I don't care.

Regardless, all evidence points to me saying nothing. 🙂

The lesson here is to be careful who you dish it out to. Especially if you're unable to take it.

What were you talking about then? What other ‘sensitive thing’ did GO say to you in DMs, and what other ‘ailment’ is it you ‘hope doesn’t return’?

Can you actually imagine how you are making this poor person feel right now? Gaslighting them into thinking they’re the one with the issue when it’s very clear exactly what you meant. Most people would’ve sincerely apologised for the comment immediately and taken it down. Well, actually 99.99% of people would never have said anything as sick as that in the first place.

also, this slightly threatening comment at the end;

The lesson here is to be careful who you dish it out to. Especially if you're unable to take it.’

To be clear, you brought up GO’s cancer because he… get ready… jokingly explained to why he had a Scotland t shirt and that he isn’t really a Scotland fan??? And your response was the correct one was it? Can you not see the difference in gravity of the comments? You must be heavily on some kind of spectrum if you can’t see that, seriously?

Then you have the audacity to continually play the victim on here. Why don’t you just **** off? You don’t even support Norwich, I have no idea what you’re getting out of your time on here, other than the fact you actually enjoy the negative attention you instigate. I guess that wouldn’t surprise me, this could well be the only social stimulation you receive in your life... 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Swings and roundabouts 

You need to understand that Norwich fans are not celebrating the draw, that is just the narrative coming out of Ipswich fans.

We are laughing because despite all the stuff coming from Ipswich fans about how their team is going to batter Norwich , and the big pre match celebration staged by those same fans, Ipswich didn't batter Norwich.............

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Pretty sure this insinuates the ability to try and use it as some kind of stick to beat me with.  

Funny how once I pointed out it's been spoken about on here before they went quiet and didn't respond to me any more too 🤔🤔

Oh and ahem, I've never been banned from this forum 😘

Screenshot_20231217_094533_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24a504eb67fc8520f6949a8ec693a41f~2.jpg

Jesus didn’t know about this, what an absolute disgrace.

Sorry he went at you like this, clear as day what he meant despite his dismissal of it and completely unforgivable.

It was reported to the mods.

I wasn't banned. So apparently the mods don't agree with you.

The mods aren't stupid. They've seen the two years of harassment.

I didn’t realise the mods were also your conscience and moral compass.

You know what you meant, so do the rest of us that have seen it. Whether the mods decide to ban you for it isn’t the winning argument you think it is.

Until this evening I just thought you were irritating, this threads been enlightening.