Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Look at those Man Utd fans....

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Interesting. So you honestly think that people get suspended and banned for calling Gilmour ****?

Not a chance.

I've been dealing with personal abuse and practically been stalked here for two years, for reasons unbeknownst to me, by a mob containing you

I post. All of a sudden it's chased by someone insulting me for no reason.

I know it. You know it. The rest of the Algonquin Round Table know it and so do the mods.

You're just a bunch of trolls.

Have I ever asked for an apology? Nope. Partly because I know I wouldn't get one. The main reason, though, I genuinely don't care what you and the brain trust say.

Just to reiterate, I didn't say anything about your illness. Nor was I making light of it. So I have absolutely no reason to reproach myself, and I sure as hell have no reason to apologise.

Namaste.

Your continued denial of the cancer comments is sickening. The fact you cannot see this is deeply worrying. I’d love you to direct everyone to the abuse that is anything remotely as horrible and vindictive as what you said to GO, and bearing in mind how casual his original comment was to you about why he owned a Scotland shirt?? Show me a poster going from 0 to 100 like what you did there to them, you absolutely cannot. .

It’s funny, there have been a few non-Norwich fans who have frequented here in the past and had absolutely no trouble whatsoever. I can think of a Leeds fan and a Brentford fan who have spent some time on here, clubs who we have rivalled with far more closely than United in recent years, yet received absolutely no abuse nor had any complaints about any of the posters on here.

Walk in the street on the way to work and you bump into an arsehole, chances are they’re an arsehole. Walk in the street on the way to work and everyone you bump into is an arsehole, chances are it is you who is the arsehole

When is it going to click that you’re the common denominator here? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Monty13 said:

You don’t seem to understand the “what's this got to do with Norwich” bit you’ve quoted, because it’s self explanatory why this is and yours wasn’t.

I mean, I thought it was fairly obvious 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

7 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Oh? That's interesting.

The small mob of people who follow me around and stalk me have all been banned as a result.

Ask me if I've been banned.

No. I have not.

Why do you keep saying we've all been banned?

6 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

which reflects more on you than It does me.

Oh it really ****ing doesn't you vile snake.

He's a saddo. His hobby is to try and get a reaction out of us and then report us. I wonder how many forums he does this on. 

Obviously, he's got problems. 

• Confused 1

Major, major problems.

There was a time I felt sorry for the sad act, but the cancer comment has eradicated any sympathy it's possible to have for the piece of ****. The fact that he leads a friendless, miserable existence and can only derive any joy out of life by making tedious, idiotic and at times vile posts just to get that little bit of attention he craves and cannot get elsewhere is a problem all of his own making.

I'm now at the point where I hope he doesn't get banned because he's a genuine threat to the local schools. Take this away from him and god knows what the deranged wasteman will end up doing.

Cowardly little virgin.

• Like 1