Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

Stand up and be counted Ben.

Ben Knapper in the stands, must have seen enough to know that Wagner has to go.

Hernandez playing 90 minutes Is shocking.

Continually playing Sara deep.

Leaving subs as late as he does

Etc etc etc

Too many screw ups in a little time.

I never at any point at 2 nil up thought we would get anything out of the game.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Away fans certainly let him know what needs to be done

Massive big round of applause to the fans still travelling to away games. 

• Like 2

Delia and Michael calling Wagner to tell him that his job is safe and he’ll be given plenty of time has stacked the deck against him before he even started. Absolutely unacceptable from the owners, they’re happy to completely abdicate responsibility to Mr “I’ll walk out whenever so feel like it” Webber but tie the hands of the incoming Knapper because Wagner is such a nice guy. Out of touch, past their time, need to go. Not in 3 years time, now.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Doesn't look too happy. 

FB_IMG_1701209676048.jpg

Zoe trying not to snigger.

Adams looks like he's about to burst into tears.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He should simply look at the form table. Last 10 matches we are 18th and amongst all the teams who are the relegation strugglers. Go back 15 matches and we are still 18th out of the 24 teams.

He is a stats bloke too isn't he? 

Ignore all the excuses and even the outside noise and make a decision based on momentum. And that's even before you see what the fans have been watching. 15 matches is a third of a season. 

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

Trouble is if Knapper doesn't act it undermines his position straight away.

It seems the obvious decision to exit Wagner. Trouble is most Coaches won't even speak to us unless we have a vacancy.

Wagner has to go to create that space.

17 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Delia and Michael calling Wagner to tell him that his job is safe and he’ll be given plenty of time has stacked the deck against him before he even started. Absolutely unacceptable from the owners, they’re happy to completely abdicate responsibility to Mr “I’ll walk out whenever so feel like it” Webber but tie the hands of the incoming Knapper because Wagner is such a nice guy. Out of touch, past their time, need to go. Not in 3 years time, now.

Totally agree. Yet the deluded on here don’t see that it infringed any independence Knapper was meant to have 

16 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

You know they didn't say that. You know it's not their call. You've pointed it out with your Webber comment.

I'll say what I said about Dean Smith. Wagner has done little to impress me but I'm not convinced another manager will get better results with this squad. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

You know they didn't say that. You know it's not their call. You've pointed it out with your Webber comment.

I'll say what I said about Dean Smith. Wagner has done little to impress me but I'm not convinced another manager will get better results with this squad. 

Wise words Eddie, watch them splinters though perched on that fence once again. 

4 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

And here , ladies and gents , are the three in which we place our hopes. 
Gawd help us. 

Zoe Webber should be gone too. 

Absolutely zero faith the three of them can sort this out. We need new owners and a chairperson.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The squad that Webber built. 

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I am 100% sure any half decent manager could set us up properly, react to what's happening on the pitch or make a decent sub or two. 

The players are not helping themselves but they are not this bad!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Wow, deluded twice in the same post. That’s quite something, even by your standards 

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

And here , ladies and gents , are the three in which we place our hopes. 
Gawd help us. 

They look in shock of what rubbish Stuart signed and left us with. 

26 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Why and how are they still having any influence on what goes on here? It’s embarrassing now but in a warped world kind of funny. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

1 minute ago, Canario said:

I am 100% sure any half decent manager could set us up properly, react to what's happening on the pitch or make a decent sub or two. 

They actually are, how do you set up a decent midfield with the players we have. 

100% agree with Pants. This is a critical time for Knapper. He knows Wagner has to go and now but if he's not allowed to do the deed that completely undermines his authority and merely shows him up to be a Smith puppet.

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Why and how are they still having any influence on what goes on here? It’s embarrassing now but 

it’s bordering on mow being funny. 

They are having an influence but not in a good way as they are just delaying things.

We absolutely cannot move forward with this shambles at the top.

5 minutes ago, Canario said:

This is what was said about Smith. 

Lets hope the next one is one that we can be 100% sure will improve them.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Doesn't look too happy. 

FB_IMG_1701209676048.jpg

Does anyone else think Neil Adams looks like Lee Mack? 

• Haha 1

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Common denominator in all of this - Webber re the squad, Webber re the appointments. Owners - for giving him licence to be so poor for so long. 

And to top it off Delia hit the phone to offer Wagner some reassurance. Two days before the new guy came into the job, allegedly with full autonomy. 

And still you defend all involved. Vested interest?

Just now, S_81 said:

Common denominator in all of this - Webber re the squad, Webber re the appointments. Owners - for giving him licence to be so poor for so long. 

And to top it off Delia hit the phone to offer Wagner some reassurance. Two days before the new guy came into the job, allegedly with full autonomy. 

And still you defend all involved. Vested interest?

Well in that case Delia appointed Knapper. So nothing will change. Will it.

But then what if Wynnie appointed Knapper? 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

They are having an influence but not in a good way as they are just delaying things.

We absolutely cannot move forward with this shambles at the top.

Only at Norwich could this drag on this long. The takeover is happening so let’s crack on please.Could be great maybe not but they just will not let go. You get the politicians you deserve and in our case retarded owners. 

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well in that case Delia appointed Knapper. So nothing will change. Will it.

But then what if Wynnie appointed Knapper? 

It may change if Delia allows Knapper to dismiss Wagner now. And to hire his man. But I come back to the point - why given he was about to come into post did she phone up Wagner and offer him reassurance. It thoroughly overstepped the mark and makes it appear that Wagner is her guy still 

19 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Trouble is most Coaches won't even speak to us unless we have a vacancy.

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's a leap into the unknown for absolutely no benefit. We're not going to be promoted this season whatever happens. And what's the likelihood of getting a good manager now? This is truly a poisoned chalice role at the moment.

If we get to only six points above the relegation zone then fair enough, make a change, but other than that see it out this season and regroup in the Summer where we can have a proper managerial recruitment process and a fresh start with some squad changes.

If people really can't bear it at the moment find something else to do for the rest of the season, because it's not going to get better.

• Like 1